02

The First Love

 

 
Youngjae got stuck, perhaps because it wasn't the right time, doesn't know anything about him...
He decided to look at the clock, it was 5 in the afternoon. He had to wake him but couldn't, it seemed too soft to wake him up. 
 
 
 
It was another 5 minutes, and finally decided to wake him, even though he knew that as soon as the Moon will see it will be a hit.
"...Moon...Moon...get up...Moon.."
"Eeeh?...Who is it?...AH! YOUNGJAE!" Moon screamed in fright.
"Haha, yeah, it's me...I had to wake up, it's the 5..." he explained quietly, with a smile on his face.
 
 
"Aaah, okay...But I want to stay a little bit here..." he said, yawning Moon, was still stunned.
"All right!...Then, I go to home!"
"No. Stay still here!"
"Eh?"
 
 
I want someone to make me company, for once...
 
 
Youngjae sold, so he was a little bit more there.
They talked about their interests and even more, for more than 20 minutes, and the sky was getting darker.
"Aaah...Well it's getting dark, the bar is still open! Do you take anything?" kindly asks Moon, Youngjae and nodded.
 
 
 
 
They took the ice cream and decided to eat there, in front of the bar.
"I really like the ice cream!" Moon said.
"Really? What is your favorite flavor?"
"The strawberry! And it's delicious!" Moon said, happy as a child.
 
 
Well, if you like it so much...It will mean that you will take lots of ice cream taste that, from now on...

To make you happy.

 
 
Youngjae thought, looking at the sky was dark.
"It's getting late, Moon...And 'better than back home! Or our parents scold us!"
"I have already warned my mother ..." Moon said, almost satisfied.
"Ah, I do not!" confirmed Youngjae scratching his head and laughed both.
 
 
"We better get going then...but wait!"
"What?"
"Friends!"
"What?"
Moon had put forth his hand, ready to give it a squeeze.
"Ah, Yes! Friends!" Youngjae returned, both smiling.
 
 

Thanks, I hope "best friends!"

 
 
"Eehm...You wanna give me your number? So we can-"
"Yes!" Youngjae replied without end it and dictated it to him, so did Moon was overjoyed.
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome!"
"So...I'll see you at school tomorrow!"
"Ok...Bye, Moon!"
"Byeee!" both fled to their homes.
 
 
Moon sent immediately homework and ate, then sat in bed watching television, peacefully, when suddenly...
 
 
Hello, how are you? ~  A message came from the phone, it was Youngjae.
"Oh god I have already sent it!" he spoke to himself, happy: scmabiato almost never has his number with someone, except with some friend of his.
Fine, and you? :)
Well, well. What are you doing? ~
And they sent the messages all evening, until they both wanted to sleep.
 

They were very happy to have known.

 
 
====
 


The next morning....


Moon ate one thing at random, was not very hungry, but thought all the time at Youngjae, his attitude, his conversation with him...
"Moon...Moon! Earth to Moon!" his mother calling him, sventolandogli his hand before his face.
"Eh?! What?"
"What were you thinking, huh? Were you in the clouds...There is perhaps have a cute girl in school, huh?"
"N-NO! THERE ISN'T N-N-NONE OF CUTE!" Moon said, becoming very red, taking the bag and running away to school.
 
"How...did he react like that?...Eeeh, he may have already taken...a crush on someone?" Well, we shall see! "He asked his mother to himself, doubtful and amused by his attitude, however, wanted his son, for the first time, he took a crush on someone...
 
 
 
====
 
 
 
"Alright guys, we now change places! These are too noisy!" said the teacher yelling, like a host of a show.
"Oh...who knows who I will have as a neighbor bench! This is really annoying! Yesterday even though it was the first day of school, it bothered me forever!" Moon muttered in a low voice, he was curious.
 
 
 
I wonder if I'll have as a neighbor bench...
 
 
 
"Youngjae!"
"What?" I asked surprised, I did not know that the teacher could read minds.
"Youngjae! Go near Moon, so I wake up a little!"
I didn't understand anything,Youngjae and I, we looked at that moment, surprised them both.
He put his jacket and sat affixed.
 
"Well, it seems we've come close!" said Youngjae with look-.
"E-eh, yes...Neighbors!" I replied, embarrassed and even red, hoping that Youngjae not see me that way.
 
Oh God, what's wrong with me?...I feel really embarrassed!