The Beginning

The First Love

I moved here two days ago, in Seoul, but I feel a bit of nostalgia...I miss my home, Gangwon...I miss my friends, the elderly, I always saw, and helped them to cross the road, the smell of the house and the trees...I miss almost everything about that country, but my mother and I had to move, because of the work that was missing and the school: although I had two or three friends, all the others teased me about my height.

 
My mother have already told me which school I go, and I am very anxious...To think that I will know new people, new friends and new school environment, it makes me really nervous! But I can not help it, all they have to go to school, right?
Tomorrow will be the first day I will go to a new school, in Seoul...I hope that starts well!
 
 

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

The bell that meant the start of classes is played, and all the students ran to their class.
The Italian teacher called the students in alphabetical order to see who was present or not, the new ones they still had to show up, and my turn came.
 

I had to go close to the chair, standing in front of everyone.

 

It was a very embarrassing situation.

 
 
"Ehm...H-hello! M-My name is Moon! M-Moon JongUp!" I stuttered flickering in front of them.
Of course almost everyone laughed because I showed up like that, but I did not care. Till now I'm used to being teased about my shyness, as well as stature.
"Thank you, Moon. Now you can return to your seat." the teacher said coldly, and I ran into my place.
I knew it would start like this...Well, I'll just have to be patient!
 
 
 
The hours went by quickly, thank goodness, and the bell rang for lunch.
I went to the canteen to see what was good for lunch, but there was not much choice, so I took the simplest things and went over to a table.
 
"Thank God, there's nobody here...I can sit here alone, in peace." and I sat.
Just when I was starting to eat, get a guy with a brown tuft on one side of lacquer.
"Hey, you're the new guy? Right?" the boy asked.
"E-er, y-yes I'm the new guy...Why?" I replied, embarrassed, I would not have imagined that suddenly a guy came to talk to me.
 
He smiled and laughed a little: "Nothing, nothing...I just wanted to know! Um...Did someone close to you?"
"N-no ..."
"Ah, well...I can sit down?"
I was surprised and happy, someone wanted to give me company, "Huh? Sit down? Ah, yes yes! Sit!"
"Thank you!" with a big smile he said.
 
 
"You perhaps have come to class with me?" I asked, reminding me of a guy like him in my class.
"Hmmm...Yes!'m Coming with you!" replied, thinking a little as he chewed.
"Oh, then we'll see very often! So...What's your name? I do not remember..." I asked, embarrassed, some kind of figure I could do not remember his name.
"Ahahaha, quiet! My name is Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae!" replied, chuckling a bit.
 
 
On second thought, he's gentle... And his name is very cute...
 
"Oh, it's a cute name...Youngjae..." I said, returning to the earth.
"Thank you! Even your it is! Moon!" ruffling my hair, thanked laughing.
"E-eh, do you remember mine?" I asked, a little surprised, either because he remembered my name, both for his attitude.
"Yes! It's a beautiful name Moon! Now it is better that we finish lunch, is about to ring the bell."
I nodded, even though I was embarrassed...
 
He told me that I have a beautiful name, I have already done a compliment from someone!
I hope we will become good friends!
 
 
====
 
 
More hours passed quickly, and the bell rang at the end of the lessons.
Moon was tired, tired already at the thought of walking up to his house. The night before he went to sleep very late, so of course he was tired.
 
"Umma...I return home a little later, I have to do things...And maybe take something from the bar near here..." I decided to call my mother to warn, I decided to stay a little in front of the school yard and relax a bit...
"Okay, little Moon...But be careful not to hurt yourself and do not meet unknown people!"
"Do not worry, umma...I'll be careful!" I tried to calm her down, she is a woman who takes care of everything.
"Okay, Moon...I will say this also to Appa! See you later, baby ~" she said in a tone quieter.
"See you later umma." I said, and then hang up.
 
 
====
 
 
Soon after, I put my bag down slowly using it as a pillow, in the meadow, and I'm lying...
 
He had not realized that there was a boy who had seen, from the exit of the school.
That guy was just Youngjae.
 
"Oooh, that's Moon!" he said to himself.
 
Why is he here, alone? He does not know that there are some unreliable people in these area?
It's better keep an eye on him, I do not want that something happens.
 
He walked across the lawn and sat next to him, looking around and then see Moon.
He felt that at that time was to protect Moon, is very fragile.
She stared at him a little, he saw from his face that he was very tired but still quiet.
 
He's nice...See that he's sweet and quiet ... It's fragile but still be able to defend himself, maybe...
 
 
Youngjae is even closer to him and lowered his head to better see his face: he was intrigued.
He saw that he had the perfect facial features:

Eyes very narrow but beautiful.

Perfect nose.

Mouth too.

 

He was perfect.

 
 
Youngjae was surprised to see that face so perfect, he had never seen one so...amazing.
At that time, Moon was setting and it was even more than before crouching, looking like a cat while sleeping.
 
He was really sweet, he thought Youngjae.
 
He was getting the temptation to touch a few strands of Moon's hair, as it seemed very soft, or the cheek, it seemed also that soft.
He was going to do it, but something stopped him.
 
He did not know what, but stopped him.