Chapter 2

An Angel from Heaven 2 (Sequel)

NO ONE'S POV:

The stranger appeared out of nowhere and was walking towards Junhyung and Inyoung as they were trying to stand up.

"Who are you!"  Junhyung asked while helping Inyoung up.  Inyoung looked up and saw the figure of a man and suddenly her eyes widened.  Her head started hurting, like she was suddenly trying to remember something that was forgotten a long time ago.  She clutched her head with her hand.

"Ow..."  

"Inyoung!  Are you okay?!"  Junhyung supported Inyoung with his body so that she wouldnt fall faint.

"My my... I guess my sudden appearance is a bit too much for Inyoung to handle now.."  The mysterious man said.

"Who are you!"  Junhyung asked again *And how does he know Inyoung?*  He thought.

The man smirked, "The name's Kim Jaejoong.  Nice to meet you."

Inyoung's eyes widened at his name.  Then her head started to hurt more and she suddenly fainted.

"Inyoung-ah!!!"  Junhyung held her as he gently shook her.

"Well... Shouldve known this would happen.."  The guy named Jaejoong said.

"What the hell do you want?!"  Junhyung yelled at Jaejoong.

"Woah... Calm yourself.. I just wanted to talk to Inyoung... but.. i really cant anymore.."  Jaejoong paused a bit.

"Can you deliver a message for me??  Tell Inyoung that... Her husband is back." Then there was a huge gust of wind and Jaejoong disappeared.

*HUSBAND??!!*  Junhyung thought and then he looked down at Inyoung. *WTH...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung brought Inyoung to the apartment that she shared with Yumi (Yumi's not there anymore since shes on a trip and gone for a while :P)

Jinho was there sleeping but immediately woke up once he heard people coming in.

"Inyoung!!"  Jinho rushed over to Junhyung, carrying Inyoung, to see what happened.

Junhyung laid Inyoung down on the old couch and put a worn out blanket over her.

"What happened Junhyung?"  Jinho said, worried.

Junhyung was silent and just kept staring at Inyoung.

"Junhyung?..."

Then he plopped down on the empty space near Inyoung's head, on the couch.

"Kim Jaejoong.."  Jinho's eyes widened *Jaejoong??!!!*

"There was a guy named Jaejoong that appeared out of nowhere... and he said that he was Inyoung's...... husband...."  Junhyung put his head in his hands and ruffled his hair.  He was so confused.

"J-Jaejoong?.."

Junhyung looked over at Jinho, "You know the guy?"

Jinho was silent and Junhyung waited for him to respond.

"Y-Yes....."

"Who the hell is he?"  Junhyung asked Jinho.  Jinho hesitated a bit but then answered.

"Kim Jaejoong... He.... is a fallen angel..."  Jinho said.

*Fallen angel??*  Junhyung thought.

"While there may be angels from heaven, guardian angels, etc.  There are also Fallen angels.  And these angels are tricksters and like to play around with other angels and spirits, especially spirits that just came from earth.. spirits that died.  What they really like to do to those spirits.. is to place bets on them.  Each angel was supposed to go to the world of the spirits, the place where spirits that just died go, and pick one spirit to befriend.  It was just a game to them of course.. After the spirit fully trusted them and became overly connected to the fallen angels... They would abandon the spirits and they would become so saddened that they would eventually disappear.. Like they never existed... That's how cruel these angels were.  Well.. Jaejoong, one angel in particular, chose Inyoung when she died and made his move on her.  And, as innocent and loving she is, Inyoung did let him talk to her and be friendly with her.  She did become connected with him and when he thought that it was time.. he abandoned her, threw her away..."  Jinho clenched his teeth at the thought of someone abandoning Inyoung.

Junhyung stayed silent, but inside him too.. he was feeling slightly angry.

"But... Inyoung... even after he abandoned her... She wasnt like all the other spirits.. she.. stayed strong and accepted this.  She actually went up to Jaejoong and said something that no one would ever expect her to say: 'Jaejoong... If you want to leave... I wont stop you.. no matter how much i want you to stay.. if you want to go, you can.  I'll be happy for you.. Happy that you chose this.  If you ever want to visit me please do.  I'll miss you!'  She said all this.. with a smile.  She wasnt crying or anything.  Of course everyone thought that this was odd, but no one as touched by it as Jaejoong was.  He was dumbfounded and in the end actually left... That was the last that she saw of him.. No one ever knew he would return and.. claim Inyoung back..."  Jinho finished.

"... Why'd he say that he was her husband then?"  Junhyung asked, with his hands balled up into fists.

"Because that's what the fallen angels would call themselves.  The spirits they chose were their 'wives' and they were their 'husbands'."  Jinho told Junhyung.

Junhyung was silent for a few moments.  There was silence in the room.

"He-He's back to 'claim' Inyoung?..."  Junhyung said quietly.

"I would think so... No one really knew it.. but when he left Inyoung.. the look on his eyes... when he looked at her.. It was different.. Like he was actually in love.  But dont worry, Inyoung has already chosen you and when she was given a chance to live back on earth all her memories of Jaejoong disappeared."  Jinho reassured Junhyung.

"She fainted..."  Junhyung said.

Jinho's ears perked, "What?-"

"She fainted when she heard that guy's name..."  Junhyung said.

"There could be a chance that she can somehow remember him again...... But... I still wouldnt worry too much Junhyung... I could tell that all she ever felt for him was friendship.. never love.. maybe close to it.. but no.... You are the one that she loves.. not him."  Jinho said.

Junhyung was quiet then he spoke, "I'm not letting some fallen angel play around with Inyoung... If he ever comes back... He better watch out.."

Jinho didnt say anything but slightly smiled at how protective Junhyung was of Inyoung.

Junhyung looked down at Inyoung, *I'm not losing you ever again..*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------