Chapter 1

An Angel from Heaven 2 (Sequel)

NO ONE'S POV:

"Inyoung-ah!"  Junhyung was running over towards Inyoung.  She was waiting by the fountain.

"Oppa!! Hey!!"  She waved, smiling.

"Sorry i'm late.."  Junhyung said, panting after running.

She smiled sincerely, "It's fine."  

It was their anniversary today and everything was going well up until then.  Their love was going strong, no one was really bothering Junhyung as much, and Jinho was still Inyoung's guardian angel.  Yumi left to Africa for a few years to help the sick; she still called and mailed letters though so she wasnt completely erased from their lives.  Junhyung also made new friends: Yoseob- a bubbly, hyper kid, Kikwang-a very flirty but cute and nice person, Doojoon-a very leaderish, handsome type of guy, Dongwoon-a tall, serious-looking but not at all guy, and Hyunseung-the quiet, nice one.  They were all very nice and were loyal friends to Junhyung and Inyoung.  They were also his roommates (Junhyung's parents were on a business trip but sent letters almost everyday and called almost everyday to check up on Junhyung).  Anyways, back to their date.  Inyoung and Junhyung were going to go to the festival since they had so many memories there.

"Man.. this takes me back.."  Junhyung said, as they entered the festival and were looking at all the fun lights and shows and games.

"Yeah.  This is the place where you saved me from those three creepy men."  Inyoung said, smiling at the memory.

"Yeah... And the place where you sang for the first time for me."  Junhyung said, looking at her and smiling too.

"Well it wasnt entirely for you.. It was to save the show."  Inyoung said.

"Yeah but you were looking at me the whole time and smiling."  Junhyung said, contradiciting her.

"Welll....."  Inyoung had nothing to say so she just smiled.

Junhyung smiled back, "Anyways.  This is a place full of memories and fun so let's have a good time, shall we?"  He put his arm around Inyoung and they went happily to watch different shows and play different games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now nearing 10pm and the festival was over.  Inyoung and Junhyung went to the playground and looked up at the stars while sitting on the grass.

"The stars are so bright today."  Inyoung said, looking up.

"Yeah... And they're pretty too..."  Junhyung said, silently turning his head and looking at her.  Inyoung didnt notice his stare though.

"I love you Inyoung.. And i always will."  Junhyung said while grabbing her hand softly.

She looked at him and smiled, "I love you too Oppa."  Junhyung then leaned in and she waited for their lips to lock until there was a strong gust of wind and a bright gleaming light.

"What is that??!"  Junhyung said while covering both him and Inyoung from the wind.

"'What??'  I believe you meant to say 'Who'"