.02

I remember when it was just Me and You

"Hey Hyung~"

"Yes Taemin?" Minho smiled down at Taemin who had backed him into a corner of his room. Minho could've easily gotten away, but he decided to play along.

"Close your eyes! I've been reading on the internet about this sort of ummmm, "thing". Hurry up Minho!"

Laughing, Minho closed his eyes and waited. And for a minute, he didnt feel anything. Then he felt what he could only guess to be Taemin's lips timidly touching his. His heart racing around his chest, Minho shyly kissed him back. Taemin giggled. "Hyung~ I want to show you what I learned... Come to the bed with me." Taemin pulled Minho along until they reached the bed and pushed Minho down. "Just relax, I'll take care of everything this time..." Taemin said quietly out loud. Minho could barely hear him over the racing of his own heart as Taemin kissed him again. this time more fierce and demanding. Minho lightly gripped Taemin's hips who were moving seductively between minho's legs. This had to be a form of insanity right? Minho had never ever thought about another man the way he thought about Taemin. With just kissing, Minho was becoming hard. MInho's member straining against his skinny jeans, he felt Taemin grind into him and he let out a wonton moan. 

"Do you like that Minho?~" Taemin giggled into the crook of Minho's neck. A deep chuckle rolled through Minho's body as he gripped Taemin's hips a little tighter. "My my taeminnie~ What have we been reading on the internet? How to seduce your hyung?" Taemin giggled and kissed Minho had on his mouth. "Mmhm... Want to see what else I learned?" Minho felt a shiver cross his body as taemin pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. "T-taemin, you don't-" Minho tried to speak as he felt Taemin's small hands squeeze softly through his pants. "Just relax Minho, I know what i'm doing." Taemin kissed Minho again and then began to trail kisses down his body. Minho's nerves absorbing every butterfly kiss, nip, and bite that caused him to harden and to have short breaths. He moaned into the dark passionately.

 

Minho tried to keep his moans to a minimum. Biting his lip hard. Taemin always got what he wanted, and he wasn’t satisfied with Minho’s strangled breaths alone. He wanted to hear him, and he was going to get it. Kissing his way down again, he reached Minho’s pert , Taemin swirled his tongue around it and softly bit down.

 

Minho’s back arched and he moaned.

 

Taemin, who was successful, worked at each causing Minho to sigh in pleasure. Minho’s clouded mind cleared only for a few seconds.

 

Wasn’t Minnie supposed to be a ? 

 

 "Be quiet Minho~ I haven't gotten to the good part yet" Taemin whispered as he started to pull off Minh's boxers and jeans at the same time.

"T-t-taemin. W-what are you doing? Ah!"

Minho's hands gripped the bedsheet around his hips as Taemin engulfed in his mouth. The heat and pressure had Minho's head spinning in circles as taemin showed minho exactly what he learned off the internet. Crying out a quiet moan, Taemin  continued to please minho in his own special way. 

 

The more he bobbed his head, the closer Taemin came to the base. He pressed his lips together again harder. Minho felt the wave of pleasure in ripples and he placed his hand on the back of taemin’s head.

So far in his life, Minho had only been with himself. But having Taemin him like this was a whole new experience. He groaned as he felt Taemin’s tongue slide up and down his shaft. Minho realized all too soon that he was so close to the edge, his body was rippling in delight.

“Um~ Ahhh taemin im gonna-“ Minho had spoken up too late. He came in minnies mouth and he swallowed all of it.

"I Love You Hyung"~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho woke up in his bed with a cold sweat.

Alone

With no Taemin.....