The Twins

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 5

The Twins

 

"Because it is your last wish, you can only request it on my last day." he explained.

'On his last day, huh?' that's stranger rule.

"Why must-"

I couldn't finish my sentence yet when he suddenly disappeared.

I lay down my body against my soft and comfy bed, covered with my blanket again.

"Weird guardian, annoying. I doubt your capability, Jeongmin!" I murmured in dejection and turned my head to the other side.

But suddenly...

"Argh...!" I screamed out loud when his head, underline that word that only his head which appeared beside me.

"What are you saying? Don't you ever to doubt me."

He looks so mad.

"C-can you appeared with all of your body, Jeongmin. That was horrible." I startled because of scared.

I was pouting when he started to chuckle a little.

Is he chuckle to see my scared expression?

I was glaring him who laughed out load.

"Haha mianhe Hyunnie-ya. Now go sleep. Good night." he smileed so nicely as I wrapped all of my body with blanket.

'Next week Minwoo will be mine.' I thought as closed my eyes. Smile appeared on my sleep face nicely.

------------------

At the morning, Hyunseong served bread for their breakfast.

He found his brothers and Minwoo were heading to the dining room.

They were ready with their uniform and Hyunseong as well.

"Take the breakfast before you going. You can't think well when you were hungry."

Hyunseong said as sat on his chair.

Minwoo take a seat beside him while the twins sat in front of them.

Hyunseong couldn't stop looking at Minwoo who eat his own bread.

They ate in silent until Minwoo pointed Youngmin while holding his laugh.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked him in uneasy way. Looking at his own body and notice that nothing wrong with himself.

"There is jam on your lips. That's funny, and dirty by the way." Minwoo answered, stuck out his tongue.

"He doesn't look at himself."

Jeongmin suddenly had been standing beside Hyunseong.

"You. Just shut your mouth up."

Hyunseong whispered as giving Jeongmin a death glare, make the guy who called himself as guardian pouting his lips.

"Really?" Youngmin try to clean it up with his hand, but Kwangmin hold his wrist before he could reach his lip, made the blonde guy frown a little.

"Let me clean you up." Kwangmin said before grabbed Youngmin's nape and place his lips on top of the other's lips.

Youngmin widened his eyes because of that sudden act.

Minwoo coughed and made Hyunseong gave his attention back from his short conversation with Jeongmin.

And he finally had his eyes popped open when he laid his gaze at his two dongsaeng. Was he dreaming?!

 

Tuckk!!!

 

"What are you doing Kwangmin?"

Hyunseong hit Kwangmin's head with his spoon to make Kwangmin realized that there was not only him and his twin who sat there.

"Yakk! Appo (that's hurt)."

Kwangmin rubbed his head and pulled back from Youngmin's face.

Youngmin still froze and stunned in his place as he does nothing.

He shocked with what his brother did.

He kissed him. That was shocking him a lot.

'It was my first kiss, Kwangmin pabbo!' Youngmin yelled inside his mind.

It needed a few second for Youngmin to grasp back his sanity. After he recovered from his shock, he grabbed his bag then leaving the dining room without word.

Minwoo still silent and threw his gaze toward Kwangmin who stood up quickly and ran out to catch his brother.

"Hyung, wait for me!" He yelled as Youngmin running to ignore him.

"Aargh... It worst."

Kwangmin said in low tone and running after Youngmin, tried to catch up his brother.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Rhie~ here... ^^

 

Sorry for the late update, my job is really kills me... so tired and I have no time to update...

 

but I updated it now... hihihi

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all my SUBSCRIBERS...

 

Ppyongg~