It can't be real

Hyunseong's Wish

Chapter 2

It is can't be real

 

 

Hyunseong crossed his arms, looking at the creature who claimed to be his guardian. They kept in silent until Hyunseong let out a small giggle and gazed him in disbelieve.

"You're so funny. Guardian?" Hyunseong covered his mouth with his hand to hold his laugh. He couldn’t and had no plan to believe the joke.

 "I'm not a little kid who have obsession in fairytale's stories." Hyunseong said while turning around to ignore that guy.

"Aaargh..!!!" Hyunseong screamed out loud when his guardian had been stood up in front of him. He gasped audibly and patted his chest to catch a deep breath.

"It's not a joke." The guy said darkly. 

"How could you? You were there… Then here, how?" Hyunseong startled and became more nervous because of their closeness. Their faces were almost touching each other when the guardian leaned in to him. 

"I'm Jeongmin, the prince guardian. And I'll be with you from now on." he said with serious tone.

Hyunseong kept in silent. Tried figuring out what had happened exactly. 'Am I become crazy? No..! It's not real. Am I dreaming?' Hyunseong said inside his head.

"It can't be-"

"Stop denying. It's real. I'm real." Jeongmin whispered in front of Hyunseong's face. His eyes looked deep to the other boy's eyes. The closeness made Hyunseong shivering when he looked back at those sharp eyes. 

 

"Hyung..! We come home..!" Suddenly the front door opened and Hyunseong could hear a shout from the twins. That made him back to reality and pushed Jeongmin aside. 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Youngmin asked when he reach the kitchen and found Hyunseong shivering a little. 

"You're blushing." Kwangmin said, following behind Youngmin. Hyunseong covered his cheek as shook his head in denial.

"No, its nothing." he answered. He could see Minwoo was there trailed his brothers to enter the house, still using his uniform while held his bag. Hyunseong tried to calm himself down and rubbed his nape.

"All of you go to take a shower first. I'll cook for our dinner." he commanded the three boys before took a stepped back, facing the cabinet and took a pan for chooking. After he took his time just to think for a while, he remembered that he just have ramyun and some kimchi on the refrigerator. Hyunseong was cooking the ramyun when Jeongmin appeared and stood up beside him. 

"So, is it only me who can see you right?" Hyunseong asked when he realized that Jeongmin was there. 

"Yes, of course." Jeongmin answered as looking at the small mirror, admiring himself through the reflection. 

'Weird guardian.' Hyunseong mumbled while he stole glances at Jeongmin who fix his curly hair. 

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

 

"Sorry, we just have ramyun and kimchi for our dinner." Hyunseong said with sad tone in his voice. 

"No problem hyung, I like ramyun so much." Minwoo said and smiled toward Hyunseong. Made the older guy blushing and smiled back shyly. 

"He just pretended to be sweet." Jeongmin suddenly muttered beside Hyunseong sarcastically. 

"Aishh... Go away Jeongmin!" Hyunseong whispered. 

"Okay, my master." Jeongmin answered lazily and disappear from the dining room. 

"Hyunseong catch a deep breath when he knew that Jeongmin wasn't there. He needed to adapt with that creature around him now.

'Is he really disappearing?' Hyunseong thought while looking around.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Youngmin asked. 

"Nothing." Hyunseong smiled and began to eat his own food in silence.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

After had dinner, Hyunseong took his way into his room. He lay on the bed as he thinking about his dinner with Minwoo. He smiled slightly remembering how cute and sweet Minwoo was. 

"He's really cute." Hyunseong whispered unconsciously. He didn't have others word to describe that boy. 

"He was just pretend to be cute!" Jeongmin said pouting in front of Hyunseong's face. 

Bugh! Hyunseong hit the back of Jeongmin's head with his hand. 

"I would still like him whatever you said." he stuck out his tongue toward Jeongmin who pouted his lips. 

"Aishh.. Appo..!!" Jeongmin yelled out and rubbed his head. Hyunseong frowned; suspicious with how was the guardian reacted.

It was surprising him that Jeongmin actually could feel the pain. 

"The creature like you could feel the pain?" he asked curiously. 

"Truthfully, I can't feel the pain if anyone hit or even punch me, but it's different when you, my master whom hit me. I could feel the pain if you did it. Or I can say that is only you who could hurt me." Jeongmin answered, laying his body down beside Hyunseong on the bed. 

"Oh, I don't know about that. Mianhe Jeongminnie." Hyunseong chuckled and made V sign with his fingers. 

After they were laying there in silent, Hyunseong had his eyes gazing the transparent ceiling above him. There are many stars blinking in the dark sky.

"Hyung.." Kwangmin appeared in the door way.  

"Kwangmin, what’s bringing you here?" Hyunseong sat on his own bed. 

"Minwoo will sleep over in our house, can he?" Kwangmin asked.

"WHAT..?!" Hyunseong screamed in happiness. 

 

 

 ^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

 

 

 

a/n : the second chapter... do you like it or not..??? Please tell me...

 

ppyong^^