Only With Your Love

Only With Your Love

 

ONLY WITH YOUR LOVE

Chapter 2

 

“Jung Yonghwa…” Hyun’s mind reeled, too stunned to see the very first man who made her heart beat, in front of her.

She was utterly speechless. He was… different and yet, he looks perfectly the same.

“No doubt, it is Jung Yonghwa…” Hyun argued with herself.

The man in front of Hyun wore an all black suit. Hyun has never seen someone looks so good in that kind of suit. It fits his body perfectly.

They looked at each other and for a minute Hyun thought of what to say to him… she looked at his eyes; but those eyes were not like the same eyes that she loved to look at before.

His eyes were much colder now, without any hint of warmth of the person inside that Hyun knew… just looking at those eyes made her shiver all throughout.

After a few seconds of looking in each other’s eyes, the man in front of Hyun, “Jung Yonghwa”, ended their eye contact and look in the opposite direction of where Hyun was.

He moved out of the elevator and simply walked pass Hyun without saying a word. Another man wearing shades and a suit followed behind him.

 The elevator door closed while Hyun was still left in the hallway. Her eyes still opened wide from the shock and her was mind too confused to bring answers to her questions.

“Was that Yonghwa? He sure does look like him… but Yong… he didn’t even show any hint that he recognized me.”

Hyun remembered the days that they’ve spent lying on the grass before, just looking at the clouds beneath a huge oak tree near the river in their old province.

She was certain that that was Yonghwa awhile ago.

After years of looking at his calm and mysterious face, and another set of years just longing to see it once again… Hyun was certain that that guy was Yonghwa.

“But what happened? Why didn’t he know me?” Hyun asked herself.

“And what is he doing here showing up in our building all of a sudden? He doesn’t live here, does he?” She did not understood how that thought made her excited all of a sudden.

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt her phone vibrate in her bag. It rang three times before Hyun finally took it and answered the caller.

“Kyuhyun!” Hyun shouted, suddenly remembering her appointment with her boyfriend and guilty for thinking about another man at that moment.

“Hey babe… uhmm… are you still coming?” Kyuhyun asked from the other line.

“Uhh yeah, I’m sorry – I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to keep you waiting babe… I’m on my way.” Luckily, the elevator doors opened once again and Hyun hurried in.

-------

“Hey…” Hyun looked at Kyuhyun who was looking worriedly at her.

“What’s wrong? You haven’t touched your food since you got here.” She heard him asked.

The whole time she was with Kyuhyun, all her mind did was float back to the elevator encounter she had earlier with Jung Yonghwa…

“How could he not know me? I haven’t changed a bit!” Hyun thought to herself again then back at Kyuhyun’s expectant face.

“I’m really sorry babe, I’m just tired.” She lied, trying hard to keep from Kyuhyun the fact that she saw her first love today…

“So how’s your work? If it’s really keeping you away from having enough rest, we could always ask you to be assigned to a different department babe..” Kyuhyun said and took Hyun’s hands in his.

He looked at her with longing eyes and continued.. “I’ll take care of everything.”

“No, no, no… you don’t have to do that. I love my job… I love its busy schedule and the trips I take. It just makes me sad because it makes me spend less time with you.” Hyun gave him back a warm smile.

Looking at Kyuhyun, Hyun has learned to fall for the guy. He’s sweet, loving, respectful, responsible, kind and intelligent; aside from the fact that he’s also good-looking and hot.

“What do you say if we take some time off together and go on a vacation or travel abroad or something… how’s that sound?” Kyuhyun asked his girlfriend whose eyes suddenly shone bright upon hearing about the trip he’s planning.

Hyun loves all kinds of trip, but one trip she loves most is going back to the place she grew up in. It was her home… all her memories from that place are safely kept in her heart, including her memories with Yonghwa; may it brought her happiness or pain, they’re all kept in her heart…

“Done! I’ll keep your word to that!” Hyun answered him like an excited kid and Kyuhyun simply enjoyed watching her like that, happy and contented to be with the girl of his dreams.

FLASHBACK

Cho Kyuhyun… He met Hyun when Hyun finally entered college. At that time, it was still two years after Yonghwa left to live abroad. And after those two years, Hyun’s heart was still broken. Broken and scared. But after all that caused Hyun, she remained the innocent and kind person she has always been.

Cho Kyuhyun on the other hand, was a junior student who majored in business to prepare himself for being the heir of the ChoJeong Company, alongside with the other heir of the same company, Jeong Jinwoon.

Kyuhyun and Jinwoon were two very different persons; hence they tried hard not to associate with each other, which was made easier through Jinwoon’s daily absence in class.

Kyuhyun was an active member of their supreme student government in college and was the head of the welcoming committee for the freshmen.

It was that moment when he saw the prettiest girl he has ever seen shyly walking inside the gates of their campus.

It was just like what the movies said; “When you finally see the girl of your dreams, everything else would seem to move in slow motion and you find yourself only looking at that person.

She looks at you and slowly the sounds around you slowly pulls you back to reality.

Kyuhyun’s friends noticed him staring and drooling over this girl who just entered their campus. She noticed him staring at her and gave out an uncomfortable expression and looked away.

But before Hyun knew it, Kyuhyun’s friends went to her like some hungry predators attacking its prey.

They carried banners and fliers, overflowing confidence and wearing a smile on their faces. They crowded her and everyone tried to introduce themselves to her.

Then Hyun heard someone clear his throat loudly and every single men who crowded her paused and gave way for him.

He smiled shyly at Hyun and he did not seem to make eye contact with her. He passed through his noisy friends and walked straight to Hyun.

Hyun heard the other men teased and howled at the guy walking towards her. All she felt at that time was nervous and embarrassed for the extensive attention they’re giving her.

And when Kyuhyun finally got closer to her, one of the other guys pushed him which made him almost fall closer to Hyun.

He grabbed Hyun on both of her shoulders to support himself and Hyun also tried to step back. Then more noises and teases came out from his friends that surrounded them.

They both looked at the persons surrounding them and when they finally looked at each other, all they could do was smile.

Kyuhyun let go of Hyun and extended his hands towards her while introducing himself.

“Welcome! I’m Cho Kyuhyun: Head of the campus’s welcoming committee.”

Hyun extended her hand too and bowed at Kyuhyun with a shy smile.

“I’m Seo Joo Hyun. Nice to meet you.”

 And with that, Hyun walked pass through the crowd while she heard the other men laughed and teased “Kyuhyun”.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, did not seem to hear the taunting of his friends. All he did was stare at the walking figure in front of him, too dazed to even speak a word.

From then on, Kyuhyun tried his best to talk to Hyun. Even though he was the shy type, he exerted a lot of effort just to be her friend.

Hyun at that time also tried her best to ignore Kyuhyun, too scared to get close to another human being.

One day, as Hyun waited for the bus to her house, someone pulled her bag. It all happened too fast and all Hyun remembered was another person ran after the man who took her bag, and after that, everything else was a blur.

When she woke up, she was sitting on the bench near the bus stop. She noticed something supporting her head. When she woke up and looked up at what was supporting her head, she realized that she has been leaning on Kyuhyun’s broad chest all these time.

She quickly backed off and looked around. She noticed that her bag was in Kyuhyun’s other hand. And when she looked at him, he was smiling at her. He handed her the bag which Hyun also gladly took.

“How did you get this?” She asked and he just answered with another smile and said,

“I ran after the guy who took it. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interfere…” he started to apologized but Hyun break him off and said.

“No, there’s really no need to say that. I should be the one thanking you…”

For a few minutes, they sat on the bench awkwardly. Not knowing who should talk first. And when Hyun saw the incoming bus, she let out a huge sigh of relief.

But what surprised Hyun was when she stood up to go to the bus, Kyuhyun did the same thing.

“Oh? I haven’t asked, where do you live?” Hyun asked in an almost panicked voice.

“I also ride this bus.” He simply explained and Hyun did not asked too many questions after that.

They sat together in the bus. Hyun felt nervous sitting beside him. She did not yet want to get close to someone but she owes him that much after saving her bag.

When the bus moved, Kyuhyun started to feel more comfortable and was the first to talk.

He asked about Hyun’s personal life such as where she lives, how many they are in th family. He was the one who kept on opening up new topics, just to keep their conversation going.

Hyun on the other hand, answered his questions discreetly. Reminding herself every once in awhile that this person was still a stranger. But she also reminded herself how light she felt about this person, ever since the first time they met.

When Hyun’s stop finally came, Kyuhyun also stood up but Hyun asked him if she also lives near there. So he went back to his seat and bid her farewell. Until Hyun got out of the bus, he still smiled and waved goodbye at her through the window.

Little does Hyun know that ever since they met, Kyuhyun stopped riding his service car in going home just to ride the bus with her. Despite the fact that he needs to ride the bus back to get home, he still chose to do so, hoping that one day, he’d be given the chance to talk to her.

And today, destiny finally answered his prayers.

END OF FLASHBACK

Inside his apartment.

“Master Yong, that was the girl you asked me to find. She lives in the same floor as you are also occupying. She is in Door 62-B Master Yong.” The man in suits and shades stood beside his master and reported this.

“I know that John. She hasn’t changed a bit.” He replied and took a sip of his wine. He smiled at the thought of her, but it’s the kind of smile that kept something deeper than the smile it is.

RING RING RING (his phone rang)

“Jung Yonghwa, where are you?”

“Oh umma, I just have some business to take care with.”

End of Chapter 2

 

A/N: I know, I know, this chapter contains too much SeoKyu moment. BUT still, this is a YongSeo fic J And just like what I said, beliefs of destiny, fate and love are put to test here.

Ohhhh Yong… what do you think about his mysterious character here? :D

Please comment and subscribe! I would very much appreciate it :))

PS: Second update's up! I hope you pleasepleaseplease comment about what you think of this story/chapter :))) I would really appreciate it. And subscribe of you want to. THANKYOU! :DD