Only With Your Love

Only With Your Love

 

ONLY WITH YOUR LOVE

Chapter 1

It was almost seven in the evening when Seohyun woke up. She opened her eyes only to see a dark room. “The sun has set and I just woke up.” Hyun thought to herself as she moved her hand aimlessly in the other side of the bed looking for her phone.

When she found it, the light coming from the phone was the only light that illuminated her room. She closed her eyes once again and opened it a bit to adjust with the phone’s brightness.

Her phone showed 4 missed calls and 1 message received all coming from his boyfriend. She quickly turned to a sitting position as she remembered her dinner date with Kyuhyun tonight! “Ohmygooood!” she said as she scrambled out of her bed and quickly went to her bathroom.

With the darkness of her room still at hand, she made her way to her bathroom. No need for lights since she has been familiar and living in this same apartment for almost two years already.

She the shower and welcomed the warm water flow over her body. She let out a huge sigh, feeling calm due to the warm water. Her body has been aching for days due to the demand that her job requires her.

Hyun is working as an assistant producer in ChoJeong Company which is majority owned by the father of her current boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun.

And these past days, she has been traveling around the country to attend different shoots and just arrived in her apartment at lunch that day. Without eating lunch, she quickly went to her bed and slept for hours and that’s when she finally woke up.

RING RING RING

Her phone rang for awhile as Hyun continued to take a shower. Another call came and she fortunately noticed it ringing. She grabbed her towel and cover herself and went out of her bathroom still dripping with soap and shampoo.

“Hello?” Hyun quickly answered and took her phone back to the bathroom. She waved her hand to lessen the fog that the warm water was creating inside the bathroom

“Hey babe.” She heard his boyfriend’s familiar voice in the other line.

“Kyuhyun… hey where are you? I – I’m sorry I’m…” but before she could finish apologizing, her boyfriend cut her off and said.

“I’m already here but I’m afraid my girlfriend ditched me and our dinner date, again.” He answered, disappointment may be heard in his voice.

“Noooo. I’m sorry.” Hyun replied, guilty for making her loving boyfriend wait. “I’m sorry babe. I woke up late and I’m actually on my way right now… can you still wait for me?”

“You’re still in your bathroom huh?” she heard him replied and she couldn’t help but smiled warmly at his boyfriend who was on the phone. They had been together for awhile now to the point that he already knows how her bathroom echoes when she’s on the phone.

“I’m sorry…”

“No, no it’s okay. I’ll just wait here. You take your time babe. Okay?”

“Arrasso. Bye, I’ll be there in five minutes!” And with that, she only heard her boyfriend laugh on the line knowing that five minutes may mean thirty minutes more.

Hyun went back to her shower and thought of how lucky she is to have a boyfriend as kind and understanding as Kyuhyun. It was a right decision to put herself out there because after a year and half with Kyuhyun, he had never ever hurt her.

She closed her eyes and just looked up to welcome the warm water in her face as it wash through the bubbles off her.

But the moment she closed her eyes, a memory came to her…

“Yooong!” a young girl shouted to call a young boy walking ahead of her. They’re in the sidewalk and beside it is a breathtaking view of the pastures and the green meadows moving accordingly to the blow of the wind.

This was her little home town before…

The young man looked back and simply looked at Hyun with a blank expression. She ran towards the boy with a huge grin on her face.

“Why do you always call me that? I’m not a dragon.” He coldly said to her and turned back to walk away from her. Her little feet walked faster to catch up with him and when they were walking almost together, she said…

“I should call you oppa!” the boy stopped once again and looked at her while placing his hand in his face, exasperated of the attention that the young girl is giving him.

He walked faster once again but not fast enough so that Hyun can still catch up with him with her small strides.

Hyun opened her eyes again and found her heart aching. She pushed the pain deeper until she feels like it’s already gone, but in reality… she’s just keeping it inside her. A tear fell from her eyes but the warm water from the shadow washed it all away…

She shook the memory away and thought of the smiling and welcoming face of his boyfriend, Kyuhyun.

-----

When Hyun finished changing, she looked in the mirror and rated herself. She looks pretty, of course. She is wearing a simple checkered polo folded into three fourths and open in the upper part and a white sleeveless underneath it. She word skinny jeans and finally put on her boots.

On her way out, she took her jacket and put it on while looking back at her apartment if she had forgotten anything. As always, Hyun was the type to not let any little thing pass.

She moved fast, thinking of her boyfriend waiting for her in the restaurant.

She pressed the elevator and waited for it to open, clicking her boots on the floor patiently. She let out a sigh of relief when it finally opened after a few minutes of waiting but what she saw inside made her sigh of relief into an astounded speechless shock when she saw the man that he has longed to look at for years,

“Jung Yonghwa…"

 

 

A/N: Hey!!! This is my first chapter for Only With Your Love :DDD What do you think about it and about the plot of the story? And what do you think about the characters in Only With Your Love?

I hope you comment and subscribe. Thankyou!! I'll update ASAP!