Melodious Morning

Oppa Already Knows

Morning came quickly, at least it felt like it did. Once regained my senses I quickly took a shower along with the rest of my normal morning routine. By the time I had finished and was fully dressed in my maids uniform it was 5:30 AM, I had plenty of time to make a delicious breakfast  for six men, the one missing was Shiwon and I was told he had a really tight schedual and that he wouldn't be around much if at all.

I carefully walked into the kitchen so I would not wake anyone and started gathering the neccessary ingredients to make breakfast, not just any breakfast but a feast. As I had things frying in pans, boiling pots, steaming rice cooker, and a full oven. I was great at cooking and I loved it. If someone were to enter the kitchen right now they'd think they were in a restaurant. With all the sounds of boiling pots, and pops you could hear on the ftrying pan along with the coffee machine now starting to fill itself to soon be servedk I didn't hear anyone walking around or even come in the kitchen for that matter.

"Good morning!" Eunhyuk said brightly with a cheerful smile on his face. 

It made me jump at least ten feet in the air before I sunk down to the floor with my hand over my heart trying to remember how to breathe againll

"Good Lord, Eunhyuk," I started to stand up and brush myself off, "you nearly scared the life out of me!" After a few deep breaths I went back to my duties. Eunhyuk smiled only because he thought my reaction was really cute but he stayed around watching me work. I glanced up at Eunhyuk to see him staring straight back at me.

"There has to be something better for you to do than just watch me work," I said as I stirred a few pots and flipped some thing on the pan.

"I like watching, it's kind of like learning," his eyes followed where ever I went, "plus the smell in here is so good that it's making my mouth water, I can't wait to eat!" He said excitedly.

I put my hands on my hips as I turned to face him, "No one is eating until everyone is at the table so maybe you should make yourself useful and you know... get the other?" It was a half question but more of a suggestion. His eyes opened big like he just had some sort of epiphany and took off running up the stairs to wake the rest of the guys up. Of course they were all crabby at first awakening but as soon as they smelled what was breakfast spreading through the house they quickly dressed and dashed down the stairs. By the time they reached the dining table it was all set and all sorts of different food lay before them. As they took their seats I noticed someone was missing and haulted any eating.

"Where is Yesung...oppa...?" I asked, the others came down here like a bolt of light but nowhere did I see Yesung. Suddenly Shindong decieded he would speak up.

"He's either gone back to sleep or he just doesn't want to come down, it's hard to tell with him sometimes." Finishing his sentance he was just about to put a piece of kimchi pancack in his mouth when his eyes met mine, he gentley set it down.

With a heavy sigh, "Go on, eat. All of you, fill yourselvse up." I revoked my earlier statement. As I was walking to the steps I heard them loudly say in unison, "thank you for the food, we'll it it well!" I could only give a small smirk because I couldn't really understand what was going on with Yesung and the others acted as if were normal behavior. It was not normal for me, when it came time to eat we at as a family. They may not be blood related but may as well be and this is what caused my unease and dislike so early in the morning. 

I stood infront of Yesung's bedroom door debating if I should knock or if I should just start talking through the door, or my third option was to just let myself in which I hoped it wouldn't come to. First I knocked but no one answered back, I did this at least four times. Plan B, talking through the door.

"Yesung...oppa, breakfeast is ready. It's going to be cold if you don't come down soon." I repeated myself at least five more times before it came to plan C which I did not want to employ but what other way could I get him to listen. I first put my ear to his door, I heard piano music playing very softly. It was beautiful. I decided to let myself in and followed the melody to where it lead me... straight to Yesung. I stood in awe for a moment as I watched him effortlessly play his piano, his fingers glided along the keys like an ice skater glides along the ice with such awe. Then leave it to me to screw it up... I sneezed. He heard me, immediately stopped playing and became still. After a minute passed he turned towards me to stand up and started walking closer to me. I wasn't sure what he might say or do so I just stood there like a deer frozen in headlights. He was so close now that only about an inch was seperating our bodies and when he leaned down slightly to look me in the eyes, our faces were mere centimeters apart. I couldn't move. 

"What is he going to say? What if he does something? What will he do?" all these different thoughts ran through my mind as if it were on speed.