A Sweet Start

Oppa Already Knows

I have just arrived in Seoul. As I walked out of the airport, I paused for a moment. Standing still while taking in everything that was going on around you. I smiled slightly, knowing these people are going to work, just like me. However I'm still nervous and apprehensive about taking this job. The job stated the were looking for house workers, plainly put: maids. I quickly grabbed my two bags that came down and went onto the carrousel. Throwing my back pack over my shoulder I went to look out side for a cab. Finally one stopped and I climbed in and gave him a piece of paper. Written on it was the address to where he need to go.

It was quiet ride, so quiet I feel asleep. The driver parked the car and gently woke me. 

"Miss," He stated while kindly he nudged my arm, "We're here."

My eyes fluttered open, glancing around and getting a 360 degree view of all that was around. I managed to get up and start heading towards this huge house! 

"Hmm," I was quietly talking to yourself, "What will these people be like? Hopefully they're not to messy." Just as I finished the last words of my rambling,  I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, which made me jump a little. I looked up and saw Leetuek from Super Junior.

Quickly I started by trying to speak, but it came out in stutters, "Hi.... uhm..." I looked down and started to play with my hair. I then lifted my head, "I'm the new maid here. I've just arrived." I cautiously put out my hand, Leetuek took it and pulled me in for a nice hug. 

'You don't need to be formal if you're our maid," he smiled and pat me on the back, the other members started filling in the room gathering in the enterance of the house.

One by one I looked at them, quickly remembering my manners I bowed ninety degrees, "I'm Park ___ , your new maid. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me"

One of the men from the far left let out a deafening laugh, just by the laugh alone I knew who it was... Heechul. I glanced his way as he was already walking towards me.

"Don't we have a cutie on our hands..." he rustled the top of my head lightly before continuing, "so polite. Oppa works just fine. For us all I believe, right?"

I gentley shook my head no, indicating I was older than some of them but they seemed genuinely shocked that they weren't all older than me by the looks of it. They had assume I must have been about Kyuhyun's age.

"Actually..." I started as I again looked to the floor as if it were going to answer for me, "Shindong-shi and I are the same age." I glanced up just to see what their reaction would be only to hear a loud "Yeah!" Leave it to Heechul.

"I knew I had to be your opppa," he smiled confidently.

"You do know you're not the only one," I heard a voice from my side say, "I am too and so is Yesung-ie." Leetuek looked at you and gave a gentle smile. "Heechul is right though...." he continued, " oppa will be just fine for us." Feeling butterflies in my stomach for some reason uknown to me, I only nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll take her to her room!" Heechul said loudly while taking my wrist which was quickly stopped by Leetuek. Heechul turned with what seemed to be nothing more than a question mark on is his face.

"Let Yesung-ie take her, his room is right next to hers." Leetuek looked over at Yesung and gave him the nod to follow his request and he did.

It was slightly awkward walking with Yesung since he didn't seem to have much to say. When I made it to the second floor of the house we took a quick right and one door over of the right side, Yesung opened the door.

"This is your room. Use it how you like. If you need something, I'm just on the other side," he said referring to the first door that you'd passed. With that he walked the few feet into his room and shut his door. I was left there feeling a little saddened that he wasn't as welcoming as Leetuek and Heechul but maybe he was just tired. I just chalked it up to that and proceeded to get ready for bed. Once I was in my nigh shirt that read "Part-time Genius", I heard a knock on my door. I slowly opened it to see Leetuek and allowed him enterance to my room.

"I hope everything is okay. If there's something you need or don't like just let me know and I can take care of it," Leetuek looked at me with a somewhat anxious expression on his face, "is something wrong?"

I looked down yet again, not really sure how to answer. Everything about the room was fine, more than fine really but I didn't want to upset Leetuek by telling him how Yesung had responded to me especially if it was only because Yesung might have been tired. I now noticed I was twisting your toes on the floor like I was putting out an invisable cigarrette.

"What happpened," Leetuek automaticly noticed this, "did Yesung say or do something to upset you? You can tell oppa, it's okay." He quietly closed the door behind him leading me to the bed where he sat beside me waiting for me to answer.

"Well...." I fiddled with my fingers a little, " I just think he may have been tired and didn't want to talk much."

Leetuek furrowed his brow in thought, "Do you feel like he doesn't want you here? Is that the answer you're trying to dodge from giving me?"

My head shot straight up, violently shaking no. Then slowly stopping as I let myself go deeper in thought and unconciously said, "Maybe he just doesn't like me." As soon as I realised I said it aloud I covered my mouth quickly.

Leetuek gave a small chuckle and moved your hand away from your mouth, "Yesung-ie isn't like that, sure he can get moody at times but that goes for just about everyone. I'm thinking you were right on the mark when you said you thought he might be tired.You'll see. Get some sleep, it's late and if you're going to help around here we can't have you falling asleep on the job." He smiled and patted my head. I gave a nod in return, he stood up and walked to the door opening it. "Goodnight ___."

I gave a small smile back, "Goodnight...." trailing off again.

Leetuek stood there now with his hands on his hips grinning, "Go on... say it. We asked you to after all."

"Goodnight oppa..." I sighed, this was going to take some getting used to.

"See, not so hard," he replied before a quick wink and he closed the door.