Yejun's Tempting Question

Her Not-So Princely Oppas
Please log in to read the full chapter
Go - F.Cuz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GYON9Iris&feature=related)     ------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V     Jinyoung’s forehead kiss was on your mind 24/7 that day. You couldn’t stop yourself from thinking of it. Before you knew it, your cheeks were pink again.     Sighing, you walked over to your locker and punched in your combination as a piece of paper fell out. Your eyes widened after reading it. Some kids that still wouldn’t leave you alone had put in a note in your locker reading, “FUGLY” in large letters. You tried to keep the tears from welling up in your eyes.     You could almost hear the giggles and snorts from the boy and girl that put the note inside your locker. You bit your lip and wiped away your tears furiously.     At that exact moment, F.Cuz entered. *Damn, why do they have to come now? And just when I was having a good day too.* You let another sigh escape your lips as you turned around to get one quick glimpse of your crush, Yejun.     To your surprise, he was approaching you with a light smirk on his face that made you swoon. “Hey, Yejun, why the hell are you going close to the loner?” Kan furrowed his eyebrows. LeeU and Jinon were puzzled as well.     Yejun didn’t say a word as he kept walking towards you. You were frozen in your tracks as the two of you met each other’s gaze. Yejun stopped right in front of you. “Hey.” He said with an amused grin on his lips.     “H-Hi…” You stammered, bewildered as to why in the world would a kingka like him talk to you. As you expected, murmurs from the nearby students filled the hallways, but Yejun didn’t seem to care. In the midst of this, however, you dropped the paper with the rude name on it.     “Here, let me get that for you.” Yejun bent down and picked it up, but not before turning it over and reading it. He wasn’t surprised to see that word written on it. Yejun narrowed his eyes sharply at the spying boy and girl who wrote it to you.     “Don’t bother her ever again. Now get lost!” He boomed at them as the duo gulped and ran off. “Gwenchana?” Yejun asked, with a mischievous glint in his eye.
Please log in to read the full chapter