Chapter 3

Enemy Lines

We made it to the apartment and my first thought was that this was no ordinary apartment complex...

 

"WHOA. This is like celeb style apartment! What a deal!" My mouth gapped as we walked around, checking out the rooms. From the living room you could see the beach view that was a whiles away and you could see the sun rise on it's horizon. It was so chic inside, everything top of the line.

 

"Wow...we sure did score! Well let's go settle rooms! Ready, set, GO!" Soo ran in search for the room she desired.

 

"Yah! No fair noona!!" Hyun ran after her. I laughed and walked to look for my room. 

 

I walked in a short hallway and peeked in the last door and stared in amazement. The view was simply amazing, something I was looking foward to waking up to...

 

"Hi!" I turned around back to the window and looked where the voice came from. I walked closer to the window and saw that there was a apartment room diagonal from my room. I saw two guys on their balcony waving at me, they looked 15 or 16. I laughed and waved back.

 

"Hi hi!" they waved again. Aw they were so cute! 

 

I walked out and stood at the balcony "Hi! What are you're names?" 

 

"Oh, me, Ricky! This Changjo and him Niel" I laughed at his limited english.

 

"Haha well hi my name is Bao. Where are you guys from?" 

 

"Oh! We're from...ah..Korea!"

 

"Oh really!? I'm korean too!" I answered back in Korean.

 

"Really?! Aigoo~ that saves us alot. Haha but you don't look korean, no offense" said the other boy with black hair, he ound so mature compared to the other guy named Ricky.

 

"I'm part Chinese too haha." I smiled at them

 

"Oh wow! What a mix! No wonder you're extra pretty!" said the third boy with longish brown hair.

 

"Haha aw thank you." I bowed, blushing.

 

"Yah Ricky, Changjo, Niel what are you doing on the balcony?" I saw a shorter, blonde hair boy come out. He looked about my age and then they were starting to look a little familiar

 

"We're talking to a pretty girl hyung!" Ricky said, smiling back at me. I giggled

 

"Oh hi, sorry about these three, they like to talk to people haha." He laughed and spoke to me in english, surprising me at how fluent he sounded.

 

"Oh it's ok haha. Hi I'm Bao!" I said smiling, waving.

 

"Hi my name is Byunghun but I go by L.Joe, nice to meet you too" He smiled sweetly and then it hit me. I knew who they were!

 

"Oh! You guys ar-" Suddenly I heard Hyun call me.

 

"Baobao!! Where are you!? Did you find a room yet?" I turned and saw him enter the room, looking around and then finally spotted me on the balcony.

 

"Yeah, I call this one oppa!" I said jumping up and down. He smiled which turned into a serious frown when he spotted the four across the way.

 

"Oh, who are they Baowwie?" His stare was still fixed on them. I laughed and pushed him a little.

 

"Our neighbors! Say hi silly!"

 

"Hi..ahem, my name is Hyunshik..Nice to meet you."

 

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you!" said Ricky like a little kid, aw he was so cute!

 

"Hi, nice to meet you too..This is Ricky, Changjo, and Niel. My name is Byunghun. Sorry but we have to go..we have a group meeting later and have to get ready. again, nice to meet you." L.joe bowed and pulled the three back into their apartment. I  turned back to Hyun who had a concerned look.

 

"Hyunnie, you should've been nicer, they're still young, like me! And I know their group too!" I pouted at him, he laughed and smiled at me.

 

"Mianhae Baowwie, but it's just your room is right here! I don't care if they're a famous group but what if they peek in on you! I can't have that..." he hung his head.

 

"Aw Hyunnie you're so cute!" I pinched his cheek, making him smile back at me "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, promise" I stuck my pinky out but instead he grabbed me and gave me a big warm hug.

 

"Haha ok..oh! Come on! I was making dinner and it's almost done!" He pulled me back towards the room but I resisted"

 

"Haha go ahead I have to wash up first" I smiled at him, he smiled and left. I stared back at the sunrise and breathed in the beachy air.

 

"I'm definitely going to get used to this.." I closed my eyes and breathed in once more before I went back in and unpacked. One year and half of Cali, here I come.

 

----

 

"Oppa? No way..." I looked out the window, hiding behind the curtain. They stood out on the balcony when all the sudden he grabbed her and gave her a hug.

 

"Humph..maybe they are..Aish Byung get a hold of yourself..you just meet her." I whacked my head as I whispered to myself. I looked back and saw him try to bring her back into the room but she resisted. He smiled and then went back in. She turned and stared at the sunrise...She look so different and pure...

 

"Hyung! It's time to go! Let's go!" I sumersalted backwards, grabbed a magazine and jumped on the bed.

 

"Whoa hyung...you ok?" I turned and saw Ricky looking at me weird.

 

"Ne! Why do you ask?"

 

"Uh...the magazine you're reading is about...being pregnant?..." I looked at it more closer and saw the title: The First Steps of Pregnancy.

 

"OMO! Ah! Uh I thought it was the..ESPN magazine!" I looked over the room and spotted the ESPN magazine on the sidetable of the bed. "See! They were on the same place!"

 

"Uh..sure hyung. Um let's go before we're late!"

 

"Ok lemme brush my hair real quick, I'll be out in a few!" I chunked the magazine across the room and went to the bathroom. I heard Ricky whisper something like such a weird hyung... or what's with that hyung? Great.

 

----

 

I came out and saw four guys across her room and felt heat rise in my chest.

 

"Oh, who are they Baowwie?" I looked at them. Three of them looked younger than Bao but the blonde one looked about the same. He was the only one that looked at me dead in the eye.

 

"Our neighbors! Say hi silly!" she pushed me and nodded towards them.

 

"Hi..ahem, my name is Hyunshik..Nice to meet you."  

 

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you!"said one of the little kids.

 

"Hi, nice to meet you too..This is Ricky, Changjo, and Niel. My name is Byunghun. Sorry but we have to go..we have a group meeting later and have to get ready. again, nice to meet you." said the blonde one. He bowed and grabbed the others. I didn't like him...

"Hyunnie, you should've been nicer, they're still young, like me! And I know their group too!" she pouted so cutely. I laughed and smiled down at her

"Mianhae Baowwie, but it's just your room is right here! I don't care if they're a famous group but what if they peek in on you! I can't have that..." I  know they're still young but I know what us guys think of...and I bet they would wonder..

 

"Aw Hyunnie you're so cute!" She pinched his cheek, making me smile "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, promise" she stuck her pinky out but instead I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug. She was so small but warm.

 

"Haha ok..oh! Come on! I was making dinner and it's almost done!" I tried to pull her inside with me but she resisted and shook her head.

 

"Haha go ahead I have to wash up first" I smiled and headed back inside. I hope those kids know not to try anything funny with Bao. I looked out her window from the corner and saw her look at the sun.

 

"I hope you'll be able to see my feelings soon Baowwie...I was stupid and young back then but nows different..now I'm a man.." I whispered before leving her room. 


Hey guys! Sorry for such late update): I've been busy with school, my other fic and bunch of other things^O^ I hope you like this little chapter, expect some updates in the near future!:D