I can't say it

~ You're torturing me ~

 

When the door opened  , a guy was standing there holding a lot of bags in his hands , I got up and took the bags from him then he asked me if my name is woobin and i nodded in agreement then gave me a letter which says :
 
Woobin ..it's eunji and jiyon ..we will take seyoung for a while , you try to fix the things between you and jongsuk ok ? And by things I mean friendship things! Not anything else woobin!! NOT ANY OTHER THING! You do know what I mean don't you , I'll try to get late , maybe we won't even come to the hotel Today! 
 
I sighed in annoyance getting exactly what she meant by"things" but I was kind of happy..I mean I'll try work things up with jongsuk.. I want him back, as in friend .. I don't know why things got awkward between us..I hide the letter in my pocket . 
 
Few minutes later jongsuk appeared in front of me . "oh.." I said . And he came closer to me , "what was that about..?" he said without looking at my eyes apparently his face was more like a tomato now . "what do you mean" I asked him . "listen about that night weeks ago I wa-" he started but I cut him off . "drunk? Yes I know" I said . "t-then why you didn't stop...?" he asked me his eyes widening . 
"because...I....." I started . "aa...jongsukaa~...I" I said afraid of completing the next few words . "you what!?"...
". . . . ." I stared at him with my eyes full of tears , no..I thought , no I can't do this ..I can't tell him .. N-no just no... 
 
 
I was waiting for anything to happen but Nothing happened .  Jongsuk left the living room and went to his own room . what have I done ...he  won't talk to me ever again.
 
As I went sitting on the couch and just kept silent . Without noticing my eyes felt heavy and I drifted to sleep ..
 
 
 
~4HOURS LATER- 
 
 
 
Woobin woke up and decided to go to his own hotel room and just leave Jong suk , It was very late but he still wanted to say good night to jongsuk. He always did. Even if Jongsuk was asleep and didn’t mind it. It just made Woobin happy. He went to the bedroom and found Jongsuk curled into a ball with a pillow in his arms… but the pillow wore Woobin’s shirt… "Oh… uhm… Woobinaa~, hi… I uhm…", jongsuk whiped his tears away and tried to hide the pillow but this just made the situation more awkard. He blushed and looked to the ground. He wanted to die. Or at least fall into something . He just didn’t want to explain this… After a few minutes of deadly silence he felt Woobin sat down next to him. He looked up and realized that Woobin was just there just a few inches away. Woobin slowly placed his hand on Jongsuk’s cheek. Like in slow motion their head moved foreward till their lips found each others and their bodys smelted together as one… After a while they pulled away."s-stop..it...Woobinaa~" Jongsuk spoke as tears were now falling down his cheeks. "I..I can't...I have a girlfriend..park seyoung...Woobinaa~ you're a guy..and I'm a guy...this just can't be....." .  "you think this is easy..for me?" woobin spoke . "fine then..if you want me to get away from you..make me hate you , by any ing way you want!" woobin talked feeling annoyed . "but...just not now, tomorrow ok?" woobin said as jongsuk nodded . "now Maybe you want to cuddle with the real Woobin and not only his shirt?, woobin smiled and lay down onto the bed. He pulled Jongsuk to his chest and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. Jongsuk snuggled closer to Woobin , tears still falling down his cheeks , then he wrapped his arms around the strong body next to him. Finally he could smell Woobin’s perfume… Finally he could feel those strong arms wrapped around him… Finally he could hear Woobin’s breath become even when he fell asleep… Finally he felt safe in this increbible boy’S arms… And finally he didn’t need the pillow any long..
 
Jongsuk fell asleep , while woobin thought about what he said : 
 
                "fine then..if you want me to get away from you..make me hate you , by any ing way you want!"
 
I'm going to regret this , oh yes I will definitely regret this....but now I can't think about anything else , jongsuk holding me , and I'm holding him , I just wish we can stay like this..............forever... 
 
 
I love you......jongsukaa~ 
 
 
 
 
------------
Ok so I know this chapter is pretty short! But school is ing killing me here! I seriously have no tiiiimmmeee! I barely have time to make edit , the photos up there ^^ i made them , but they just take 5 to 10 mins , But I'm trying my best to write! I know how annoying it is when you're waiting for the next chapter ! So I just thought maybe I could write now .. So even tho it's short hope you guys like this one :) ! Love you all!!