Tell me..now

~ You're torturing me ~

Woobin's POV ,

 
I woke up rubbing my eyes because my phone hasn't stopped ringing , I sighed as I turned it off without looking who was the caller . I was laying on the bed lazily collecting energy to get up , after I got up I went to have a shower , while i was inside the cold water hitting my face ..my eyes were closed and an image from last night popped up . I sighed as i shot my eyes open "apparently wishing it was just a dream is so hard.." i spoke then i got out if the shower with a towel hanging on my lower half , since I have nothing to do , no one to meet , I just decided on wearing a black skinny jeans and white t-shirt . I pulled the black skinny jeans up and got rid of the towel still shirtless and holding my shirt in my hand , as I was going downstairs , i threw the shirt on the table then I made myself a coffee and I didn't care if I was shirtless or not , cuz ..pfft...no ones here , and even if so , it's my house . So I just sat down drinking my coffee after I finished I went back to the kitchen and washed the cup , then heading back to the living room , I opened my phone and my eyes widened at the screen that says : - 48 missed calls , you have new 32 messages - .
 
"WELL IM NOT ING DEAD!" I shouted .. Ok fine let's see who's this funny blooded person ..I stopped scrolling to find jongsuk name all over the phone . "s-......I'm screwed up.." I speaked as I realized that was Jong suk who called and left the messages , I knew he won't shut up about last night , well..."huh..." I laughed mocking myself . The man already have a girlfriend ..why did he let me do that last night. Wae....jongsukaa... I pulled my hand reaching for the thrown shirt on the chair , and suddenly the door swung open and there was he...standing and staring at me with such angry eyes...jongsuk..I wore the shirt and looked at him , 
 
"ya..where do you think you are?" I spoke . "michin saekiiya.." he spoke . "boh...boragoh , I'm not the one who enters a house that is not mine like that.. Ya get out!" I shouted . "no" he answered . "yaaiiissshhh! I said get out , you can't just walk in into someone's house without even ringing the bell or knocking the damn door!" I spoke getting angry . "are you going to kick me ? Are you going to beat me up?" he asked me . "YA.." I shouted . "what? Huh what? What is the thing THAT YOU ALL TRY SO DAMN ING HARD TO HIDE FROM ME !" he shouted and my eyes widened .. "what..thing?" I spoke . "what thing!! WHAT THING! I DONT ING KNOW , YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S HIDING IT , HOW SHALL I  KNOW!?" he shouted at my face . And I stayed silent . "NOW..you're going to tell me about last night ..why is everyone freaking escaping from telling me..what happened last night!? He questioned . And my eyes widened ..how can he not know...is this some kind of a joke....a thousands thoughts were fighting in my head as I stared at the tall figure in front of me . And my phone rang breaking the eye contact , I went and picked it up "BOAH!?" I shouted at the phone because I was so angry at everything .."w-woobin-aa?" I heard jiyon's voice through the phone . "what ?" I asked her , still staring at Jong suk who just stand there and stares back . "j-jongsuk doesn't .." she started talking and I couldn't hear the rest I just cut her off . "DOESN'T WHAT!" I shouted , secretly hoping it was otherwise than what I was thinking in my head . "d-doesn't ...he doesn't know...about last night" she said and I frowned . "..w-what do you mean.." I spoke . 
"listen I'll just send your text ok ..apparently from what i can hear from you voice that you can't talk at the moment , can you?" she spoke . "y-yes ok fine hurry up" I spoke and ended the call . 2 seconds later my phone beeped announcing that I received a message . I opened the message and it says :
 
                "  Woobin-aa , jongsuk doesn't know ANYTHING about last night..he asked me about it , then he asked eunji about it , even park seyoung asked me is what happened last night , sure I didn't tell her don't worry . Listen just be careful , the fact that he doesn't know is very useful , just don't let him know..ok ? Woobin-aa I know it's going to be hard for you and I know I'm asking for too much..but please if you do that ..everything will get back to normal.. "
                                                                                                                                      -your manager , jiyon!
 
As I read this I kept staring at the screen and I forgot that Jong suk is only a few feets away from me so, "whats that?" he asked wanting to know , "n-nothing" I answered him . "whats that damned thing ..you all trying to hide ?" he asked , this time with Teary eyes . "I SAID NOTHING!" I shouted at him wanting to stop talking about it , as I was about to close the message a hand punched me so hard that i fell at the floor and the phone was still in my hands , I was holding it carefully hard enough so that Jong suk won't be able to take it .
 
"YA!" he shouted trying to take the phone . "AIISH BASTARD" I shouted back at him  . And he laid on top of me trying to get the phone , although he was trying to get the phone ..all I was thinking was ...Jongsuk is on top of me... I sighed and shook the feeling off as I tried to move him away from me , he punched me hard in my face and I shouted at him "YAAAIIISSSHH SAEKIYA" each time I raised my head he punch me again and again as if he was telling me to keep my head down . As I raised my head once more and he punched me again , "WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!" I felt annoyed , and as I was trying to move him away , his knee accidentally rubbed against my lower half...
 
 
Holy........