Chapter 13: Creepy Kyuhyun Part 1

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked up at the window to see if Kyuhyun still has that grin on his face. Surprisingly, he wasn’t there anymore. I jumped slightly and took a peak to see if he fell off that tree again. I was trying to avoid any more trouble when the door creaks open.

“Mr Cho you’re late, and class is almost over.” Miss Park was at it again but I felt dumbfounded. Kyuhyun was at the door, while acting like a bad boy by his hands were in his pockets, messy clothes and his hair had a leaf in it. He must’ve fallen out of the tree again.

“Sorry Ahjumma, I finally felt like going to class today.” Kyuhyun acted with a cold tone making some of the girls swoon at his feet from his coolness.

“A-a-ahjumma? Detention after class!” she shouted making the entire class jump from her temper.

He showed no emotion as he made his way to his seat. “Gee, someone is definitely on their period.” Everyone heard him muttered and tried to hold in their laughter.

Miss Park looked dumbfounded while I tried to supress my smile as well. “Yah Kyuhyun! Detention! At lunch and after school!”

The teacher practically screamed at him making the whole class shut silence. Kyuhyun finally sat next to me and changed his cool-boy style into a cute grin…wait did I say cute? I thought. I should really stop thinking about that side of the head and look somewhere else.

I began to look outside the window to see that the same tree that Kyuhyun fell down. Dammit why does looking at a tree make me think of Kyuhyun? I shook my head out of the thought and banged my head on the desk for the fourth time and stayed like that till the end of class.

*

“Yah Seohyun, what’s with you lately?” Tiffany questioned me as she took a bite of her lunch. Chewing it before talking again, “Are you sure there is nothing wrong?”

I nodded and began to eat my lunch. The thought of having detention with Kyuhyun after school got me thinking what is he planning to do. Tiffany, Jessica and Youngchul were now suspicious about my actions and I blame it all on Kyuhyun.

He always distracts me with weird stuff like send me letters,

“Noona, are you sure?” Youngchul’s worrisome kept pestering me suddenly.

But I kept quiet. I couldn’t reply. I was lost in the thoughts of my own. I was thinking about Kyuhyun and no one else.

“Noona?” I heard him repeat again.

I was shaking on the inside while keeping my head down. What should I say to them? Tell them that Kyuhyun is my stalker. They might freak out and tell the teachers. I'll keep it a secret for now.

“Kyuhyun is back in class…right?” I whispered.

“Yeah, didn’t you hear what Miss Park said? He was kept in for the whole lunch. Even after school,” Jessica answered calmly and clearly, this time she was concentrating on me this time.

I stood up from the table and left the cafeteria slowly. I tilt my head downwards but only enough to know where I was going. The feeling of my friends was watching my back and other the students staring at my strange behaviour.

Kyuhyun has the reasons why he’s stalking me. That made me curious. I needed to know those reasons. It felt like he wants me to know those reasons.

He likes me

What else could there be?

Two more reasons

I need to talk to him.

*

I reached to the classroom that had their door wide opened. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. Kyuhyun was not in his desk doing lines like any student in detention. But he was at the front of the class with a chalk in his hand with the teacher at a student’s desk. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter