Chapter 10: Escape

My Very Own Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“There’s got to be a way to get out of here.” I checked all over the Kyuhyun’s house and still can’t find a possible escape. Before that, kept asking him why he locked us trapped inside his own house. He said nothing but, ‘a dream come true’ and repeating it exactly 9 times. This guy is crazy; I really don’t know what hit his head to make him think like that in the first place.

I looked around the house everywhere until I reached the kitchen; where I saw next to the cupboard, a window that was slightly opened. Yes now is my chance, I cheered in my head. I quietly walked to the window hoping Kyuhyun wouldn’t notice. I opened the window very carefully not making the sound of escape.

“Seohyun, you’re not going to leave this place without cooking me something!” I heard him clearly but not a yell but more of that he was right next to me. I was right though. I turned around and jumped, surprised to see Kyuhyun who was behind me.

“Aish Kyuhyun, please stop scaring me like that.” I told him, but nothing but only a smile writ on his lips. I sighed, why do I have to put up with him? I thought.

“Did you think you could escape without me knowing nothing?” he cockily said to me. I turned away from him avoiding his happy smile. “Now go cook me something.” He slapped the back of my shoulder softly. I actually started to feel annoyed by his actions. Am I his slave now? I thought.

I turned around making my annoyed expression at him telling him that I have had with him. “Look Kyuhyun, I’m sick of having you to stalk me every time. Can’t you just stalk someone else?” I yelled at him.

Kyuhyun backed a little but he wasn’t scared at all. He only smiled which just made me feel angrier. “Oh Seobaby.” He ruffled my hair like a puppy. “You’re so cute when you’re angry.” I felt my cheeks starting to boil red. I backed away from him and avoided his stare. “I told you that you like me.”

“I don’t like you.” I told him as I tried to get this feels out of my head. Hearing Kyuhyun’s chuckles behind my back I felt nervous. I was angry then I became nervous, what is wrong with me? I thought. Is Kyuhyun right? Do I like him? I kept thinking. I may not know but something didn’t feel right.

“Yeah right Seobaby. Now go and cook me something, I’m starving.” Kyuhyun slapped my back in a ‘buddy’ way.

I mumbled under my breath. “Do it yourself.” Making it obvious that he could hear it. I turned to him seeing his evil smirk forming. A small laugh with a hint of evil came from his mouth.

He moved closer towards me, enough to feel his breath attacking my earlobe. This feeling again, my heart started to beat fast. Why him? Do I really like him? I thought. I should know this question if it’s me, I guess I don’t know many things yet.

He moved away to see my reaction, yet that smile on his face was permanent. What is wrong with him? I thought to myself. “Cook me something and I will let you leave.” He smirked.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded back while smiling to me. I blinked three times with confusion before he smiled even wider showing his perfect teeth.

Kyuhyun then left the kitchen with no words and both hands behind his back. I froze on the spot, not bothering to think about my suppose ‘feelings’ towards him.

Waiting for him to completely leave the kitchen, I quietly tipped toed to the opened window and made my escape. I landed on the soft green grass that was wet from the recent sprinkling from the hoses. I secretly made my way to the front of the mansion without letting Kyuhyun see me through the clear windows. I ran straight out of the mansion gates and into the forest where I realized something, how the hell do I get out of here?

I really didn’t want to get lost in the forest and I’ve only been through it once. I grabbed out my phone and search through the Maps App. Luckily, I got clear connection and made my full escape out of here.

“Finally, fresh air!” I shouted freedom when I finally found where I was. The forest area was in fact near a small café that looks similar to the one I work at. A similar exterior except with an eco-friendly vibe. I wasn’t surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter