SUPA LUV

Love is all that Matters...

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER:  SUPA LUV by TEEN TOP [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQFnQAaCZc]

 

I saw that there were about 4 remaining vacant chairs at the back. I chose the one beside the window.

 

The class was just about to start when I entered. Then I suddenly remembered that my watch is in 5-min advanced mode.

 

"Phew... i thought I'm gonna be dead in my first day. Thank god." I whispered to myself

 

"Alright. Good Morning class! I'm Mr. Song Seung Hun, your Homeroom teacher for this school year. Now, I know you've all been waiting for this very moment. The 'Introduce Yourself'. Who would like to be the first one? No one? Okay, then. Lets start at the back."

 

With a teasing tone in his voice, Mr Song smiled at me and pushed the table from the center to the corner of the classroom to make way for the speakers.

 

Everyone was staring at me as I stood up and walked towards the front center. I was preventing myself from shaking. Stupid stage fright. My legs , as well as my hands were shaking, my palms were sweating, my teeth involuntarily moves up and down as I was smiling. So, as soon as I reached the center, I shook my whole body so that the nervous feeling would go away- and it did.

 

"Annyeo...'  I was about to introduce myself and bow in front when suddenly the door of the classroom opened. Everyone turned their attention to the person entering. I also turned my head to where the door was...and I was suprised to what I saw.

 

It was the guy from awhile ago. The guy with the headphones and lollipop. "What was his name again?..."  

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Sunsaeng-nim" He said as he was making his way to his seat. The seat next to mine.

 

"Y-Y-YOU... We're classmates?! Why didnt you tell me that you're also from I-2?" I asked  him in shocked expression as I was pointing him

 

"Me? Obviously." He pointed himself as he was putting his bag down. Everyone was just staring at us quietly.

 

"But, how come you didnt tell me?..." I didnt continue since Mr. Song was already staring at me and looking as If I did something bad- Well, i guess I did.

 

Everyone was already in their right attitude and is ready to listen- including the guy i met at the entrance gate. So, this must be the cue that I better start introducing myself now.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo yeorobun! My name is Lee Chanhee but you can call me Chunji in short."  I introduced myself, bowed, and went straight to my seat right after.

 

The next one to introduce himself was the guy i met. I wasnt really paying attention when he was introducing himself awhile ago at the entrance that's why I'm gonna pay attention now.

 

"Good Morning everyone! My name's Lee Byunghun but you can call me Ljoe in short." Everyone even paid more attention to the one speaking nin front after they heard the guy's english. 

 

"Oh, Ljoe's the name. So, he must be really fluent in english huh? He grew from the States maybe?" I asked myself.

 

Then I heard someone asked Ljoe in English too! Well, he does look like an American.

 

"So Ljoe, how are you?"

 

"What? Me? Why do you wanna know that?'  Ljoe laughed and soon everyone did even though not most of them understood their conversation.

 

"Oh okay okay. How's the weather today?!" Said the American looking guy. Keke this guy is really funny as well as cute too!

 

"Its hot. Very hot." Ljoe replied and everyone chuckled.

 

As soon as Ljoe was back in his seat,  I thanked him again for hlping me awhile ago.

 

"You're welcome." He responded.

 

"By the way,  how come you're so good in speaking English?" I curiously asked him

 

"We lived in the States for like 6 years." He answered back

 

Now, facing the front, the American looking guy was about to introduced himself.

 

"Hi! My name is Yoo Chang-hyun but you can call me Ricky in short. Nice meeting you all!" Said the American looking guy

 

Oh, so he's name is Ricky! what a funny guy kekeke

 

Then the students from my section continued introducing themselves in front.  I've heard nicknames like Changjo and CAP. Which were really cool nicknames too.

 

COOL.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Bang Minseo but you can call me C.A.P or CAP" Said the muscular guy in class

 

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Choi Jonghyun but you can call me Dancing Changjo in short." Said the guy with the cool hairstyle in class with a sample dancing skills in  shown in class 

 

Last but not the least,

 

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Ahn Daniel but you can call me Niel in short " Said the most good looking guy in class with a smile afterwards.

 

"OMG i think I'm in love!! He sure is one of a kind. Those shining round eyes, kissable lips, and irresistable smile.... You caught my heart Ahn Daniel ♥ I guess you've been exhausted from running huh? Cau'se you've been running all day in my mind. Get ready to get tired everyday."  

 

I told myself as I was giggling. Ljoe looked at me with a confusion and so is everyone.