A FRESH START

Love is all that Matters...

 

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER: Angel by TEEN TOP [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8SHOcK7HU ]

Its the first day of classes again. I'm so excited to meet my new classmates and make some new friends. But, I'm a little bit nervous too. I have no idea what its like to be in High School. I'm in my freshman year, i have no friends yet in this new school, and most people say that High school is hard and exhausting- especially the Math subjects. But anyway, they told me that HS is not just about those sines and cosines. There will be a lot of activities that I can enjoy! Like, the much awaited Prom... Well, when I get to junior level.

 

I have already entered the gates of TOP HS and in so much awe, I got stunned.

 

"WOW. THIS IS SO AMAZINGGGGGG!! I wasnt expecting it to be this big!"  I whispered to myself.

 

After about 5 seconds, I was already screaming and jumping and the inaudible surrounding of  TOP  HS became even more inaudible. The students under the trees, resting in the lawn, entering the campus, and even those who were running in so much speed even stopped to 0 m/s and stared at me blankly and in confusion. 

 

And I brisk walked  towards the entrance of the building- with the books in my hands I used in order to cover my face from the huge embarassment I've caused.

 

Unexpectedly, I stumbled and the books I was holding fell off. 

 

"Omo. Another embarassment again. Stupid me. Why do I get a lot of embarassments in my very first day in school? :( "

 

I told myself sighing while getting my books from the ground. Then I saw someone in headphones with a lollipop in his mouth and is leaning in a tree approaching towards my direction and bent down to help me get all my books. When we stood up, he handed me the remaining books.

 

"Thank You." I told him with a smile flashing from my face

 

"You better be careful next time. Freshman, huh? Why did you bring all the books today? Didnt you read the instruction after enrolling?" He asked with a smirk.

 

I SWEAR HE HAS THE PERFECT SMIRK I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE EXISTENCE. 

 

"I forgot to. But, what does it say?" 

 

"You'll gonna be bringing all of your things on the second day of classes. Haha We're only gonna pick our locker numbers for today." He laughed. But not too loud.

 

"Is that so? Silly me. But wait, did you just say 'We'? So, you're a freshman too?" I smiled in relief as I was pointing him.

 

"Yea. Lee Byunghun of  I - 2. But you can call me Ljoe in short. And you are?" I wasnt able to hear it clearly since I was observing the surrounding and everyone were already rushing to their classrooms. I looked at my watch to check what time it is. 7:35AM.

 

''OH MY GAD. 7:35?!! Aigoo I'm sorry but I have to go! I'm already late for 5 minutes." Without hearing a reply from him, I rushed and proceeded to I-2 classroom and saw that everyone were already settled in their seats.