JAE VS JI

Dara's Status

THIS IS DEDICATED TO CHILLJERIKA FOR ALWAYS ASKING ME FOR UPDATES. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT ^________^

 

 

 

“HELP ME JUSEYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Yes the person screaming crazily inside the room while clutching her hair strands is me; Sandara Park. Are you wondering what push me to act this way? Ever wonder what is the problem that I am into right now for me to ask help from you guys? For those who are not aware of my problem yet, let me tell you a short story.

 

 

 

 

Few weeks ago Kim Jaejoong, yes the great Kim Jaejoong of DBSK and JYJ; the God of the East, just ask me to be his girlfriend. He asked for my permission to formally court me. And to make the story more complicated, Kwon Jiyong – yeap, the great G-Dragon of BigBang, the hottest leader in the entire k-POP FANDOM,  my ex-boyfriend,  pulled out a surprise event in his Singapore concert and he asked me backstage to take him back in my life again. He is asking for a second chance in our relationship.

 

 

 

 

Has anyone here heard of my song “The Lucky Ones? The lyrics in that song perfectly describe how I’m feeling right now. Rapunzel who? Forget about that Disney character having the longest hair because I, Sandara Park formally declare that I have the longest hair in the entire K-Pop universe. Yes, the moment Kim Jaejoong and Kwon Jiyong, two of Kpop’s hottest and most eligible bachelors declared their love for me, I have officially dethroned Rapunzel from her throne.

 

 

 

But of course with long hair comes great complications. I never imagine that being courted by two of the hottest guys in KPop can be this complicated. I’m sure most of you girls are dying to be in my place right now, but I am telling you now that it is not as easy as it seems. You wouldn’t want to put yourself in a dilemma of choosing between Kim Jaejoong and Kwon Jiyong. It’s like someone is asking me to choose between Kang Dong Won and Won Bin. Waaaahhhhhhhh, these two guys will be the cause of my insanity.

 

 

 I roam my eyes inside my room and I saw the proof of their 101 ways to win my heart. I pick up the bouquet of roses that Jae give me this morning and inhaled the scent of the roses. Yes, Jae gave me roses, the flower of love. I can’t help but get giddy when I remember the message that was written in the card attached to it. His letter is short but it serves its purpose very well for it never fail to make my heart flutter.

 

 

“Princess Dara,

These flowers will fade in comparison to your beauty but I’m hoping that they will somehow bring a smile to your lovely lips.  I started my day thinking of you and I look forward to the day when I can spend the rest of my life with you and hopefully wake up in the morning and see your gorgeous face beside me. Quite straightforward but that is how I see you and I in the future, if you will just let me love you and love me back.

P.S. I’ll be watching you on Music Core today. I know you’ll do well.

 

From the guy who is madly and deeply in love with you,

Jae “

 

 

Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Did Jae just confess to me through his letter that he wants me to be his wife or I’m just reading things wrongly? But heck, you can call me delusional but I think he just did. How to calm down in situation like this? Tell me how to calm down when the vampire prince of Kpop just sent me a message that will surely melt even the coldest hearts out there. Tell me.

 

 

 

 

Now, let’s move on to what Jiyong has prepared for me.  I did mention that Jiyong is my ex-boyfriend right? Our relationship lasted for more than four years and during those years, Jiyong made a great job preparing surprise events for me. When I thought that his creativity has run out, this guy proved me wrong.  Are you dying to know what the great Kwon leadah prepared for me? Prepare your hearts girls for a major toe curling story.

 

 

 

 

Our fashionable Kwon Jiyong sends a bouquet of tulips for me this morning. Did I tell you that I super love tulips? The reason why I love them is because in the symbolism of flowers, tulips represent true and perfect love.  If Jae prepared a short message for me, Jiyong, our great composer prepared a not so short letter for me. Jiyong knows how much I love reading letters from my family, friends and fans so every time he’s writing me a love letter, he always make sure to put all his thoughts in it.  Expect Kwon Jiyong to make your heart skip with just the power of his words. While reading his letter, I thought I will be asking Bommie to bring me oxygen tanks because I am running out of breathe. Okay let me give you a glimpse of what our Kwon Jiyong wrote for me. What’s written in that piece of paper is exclusively for me and I am only sharing you a bit because you are all special to me.

 

 

‘‘Darong,

 

The three lettered name behind my chart topping hits. Sandara, you are my muse, my inspiration and my life. I live each day, feeling sorry for hurting you but I look forward for the rest of my life making up for all the heartaches I’ve cause you.

 

Everything happens for a reason they say. And now, I thank God for knocking me hard when I let go of you. Losing you is a life changing event for me for I have reaffirmed what my heart has known before. Life without you is not worth living. I thought I have everything but when I lost you, I realize that you are everything to me. If there is one thing that I am thankful during our separation, it’s the fact that I have proven to myself that there is no one but you whom I would like to spend the rest of my life with.

You have done so much for me and you have given so much to me that I felt I am not worthy of. I am knocking on your heart once again. With all of me, I am asking you to please give my love a second chance. You’ve given me so much before and even now. This time around, let me be the one to give everything to you. Let me live the rest of life proving how much I love you and that you mean the world to me.

 

Tough younger guy – that’s how you would always describe me before. In our separation, the tough younger guy grew up to be a man now. Give this man a chance to fulfil his promise of being the best husband for you and being the best appa to your future children.

 

 

Oppagamaekayo  - Oppa will always be here for you. From now on, no more heartache, only love and happiness for you and for me and our future family.

 

Until Forever,

 

Jiyongie‘‘

 

Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So there goes a part of Ji’s letter to me. I did tell you before that I will not reveal his whole letter right? Now, don’t give me the you are so selfish  look because I am just doing you a favor. Do you want to suffer from hyperventilation? Do you want to suffer from abnormal beating of the heart? Because I think I’ve died after reading Jiyong’s letter to me.

 

 

 

Most of you may be thinking that both guys are just good with words. Well, both of them are not only good with words but they also couple it up with action. Their simple actions never fail to bring so much joy in my life and of course to the people around me.

 

 

 

‘‘The stomach is the way to a man’s heart.” That also applies to women and Jae and Jiyong surely knows about that. These past few weeks, we have been busy preparing for our comeback and most of the time we are just inside the YG building practicing. 2ne1 girls and I and the YG dancers are on our way to the YG cafeteria to take our late lunch. Hi-Tech and Crazy dancers are walking ahead of us when they suddenly stop. We heard the crazy dancers squeal from delight then glance back at me with a teasing smile. Even the Hi-tech crew can’t help themselves but also join in the teasing game. Curiosity got the better of me so I walk ahead to see what the commotion is all about.

 

 

 

My jaw dropped on the floor when I saw what these guys are gushing over.  Our cafeteria was transformed into a food lover haven. Jae and Jiyong have just commissioned two of the best caterers in Seoul for our lunch. Our cafeteria is divided into two sections – Team Jiyong and Team Jaejoong. Flowers and hearts can be seen in our venue and I didn’t know that the month is July; I would easily say that we are on the love month –February.

 

 

 

We walk towards to buffet table to check what they have prepared for us and we are literally drooling after. Wooahh!!! Jaejoong and jiyong surely knows how to impress. Most of the dishes being serve are my favourites; sinigang na hipon, pinakbet and inihaw na plapla. They also never forget to get the good graces of my 2ne1 girls. They also included Mexican food for CL, Korean cuisine for Minzy and the world famous corn for my dear Bominator. Everyone is having a food feast thanks to Jiyong and Jaejoong’s generosity. YG people and my friends are now having a scoreboard for Jae and Ji. I also heard that they have made a bet on who among the two guys will succeed in winning my heart.

 

 

 

I am just a simple girl and I never fancy extravagant gifts. Simple efforts made by family, friends and fans are very much appreciated. You know that time of the month when a girl is PMSing. You suddenly crave for different foods. Since I am on a different level, my cravings are usually out of this world. Well, not really out of this world but out of South Korea.

 

 

 

 

I remember one time when I suddenly crave for Japan’s Coco ichi curry. I’ve been bugging everyone about my craving. I’m even tempted to fly to Japan just to have a taste of that heavenly curry. Lo and behold, 4 hours after I told someone about my cravings, someone from Jae’s camp is here in YG building to deliver my Coco Ichi Curry straight from Japan. And I did tell you that Jae is generous right? So the food delivery is not only for me but also for the entire YG family. I don’t even know how he manages to make that possible but his efforts just earned him good points in everyone’s scoreboard. After the last sauce of curry in my plate and spoon, my tummy gave Jae 100 points for efforts and resourcefulness.

 

 

 

Hormones really play a crucial role in a girl’s cravings right? So, the next day, I find myself craving for Jollibee chicken joy and spaghetti. Gaaahhhh, I am itching to ditch the practice and angry bird myself to Philippines to get a taste of my all-time Jollibee favourites. People around me have memorized Jollibee’s jingle for I have been singing it the entire time I told them about my cravings. Of course our Kwon leader is not called Kwon leader for nothing. Five hours after I declared my Jollibee cravings, Kwon leader’s representative came to our practice room and told everyone to proceed to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

And boy oh boy, my heart and tummy is jumping up and down when I saw what Kwon has prepared for us. Who would have thought that it is possible to deliver Jollibee in Seoul? But then, we are talking about Kwon Jiyong here and nothing is impossible for him whenever he sets his mind into it. I am happily munching my Jollibee chicken joy when I received another surprise.

 

 

 

 

 I heard a familiar tune and when I turned around…waaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Jollibee is also here. Kyaaahhhhh, Jollibee flew all the way from Philippines to dance for me and entertain me. The Jollibee mascot even dance to the tune of my song In or out and of course, not even YG Sajangnim can stop me from joining Jollibee in dancing my famous song In or Out dance. They are updating their scoreboard and of course Kwon Jiyong also earned good points for his surprise today. As for me, I think I will give Jiyong 101% because he managed to bring Jollibee mascot here in Seoul. Just a percent higher than Jae because I love Jollibee so much kekekeke.

 

 

 

 

The day is almost over and I really need to sleep now. Our promotion for Falling in Love is almost over and come August, our new song will be revealed. Bom and I had a meeting with Sajangnim this morning and he told us that we will be guesting in Hwashin- the controller of the heart. Since we are now reaching our 30’s in Korean age, the topic will be about love, relationships and of course boys. Since we are the crazy Park sisters, the show decided to make the show more spontaneous. There will be no scripts only surprises to see how crazier the Park sisters will be.  I don’t know but I have a strong feeling that something good will happen in that show. Hmmmm, just a week and we will be shooting for our Hwashin episode. I am really really really excited but for now, let me get that much needed sleep.

 

 

Good bam…..pyong !!!!

 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul Korea, a man is smiling ear to ear as he receives a SMS from his manager. He was told that he is invited in Hwashin to be the surprise guest of Sandara Park. So, there first meeting will finally happen huh and nonetheless in national TV. He looked at the photo hanging in his studio and a gentle smile appeared on his lips.

 

 

 

“Sandara Park..we will finally meet.” The guy went near his photo to take a closer look of it. The title of the photo is very fitting to his subject. “The Goddess and the Angel”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author’s note: I’m sorry for not updating. Got busy drooling over 2ne1’s comeback kekekeke. I am a very happy Daraling these days. Have you seen Dara in those short skirts? How about the dirty dance she did with No Hong Chol? Who’s excited for their running man episode? (Raises hands and feet)

Anyway, I’m sorry for this short update and I didn’t proofread this one so sorry for the errors. I don’t even know what I’ve been writing in this chapter…sorry..sorry.

Anyway, thank you for reading this story. Don’t forget to leave your comments guys.

 

 linlin_10