THE BATTLE CONTINUES

Dara's Status

“And we are back. You're still watching the newest reality show Ïdol Cople Maximum Challenge”. You've seen our idol couple's battle it out for “I GOT YOU BABE” challenge. Both Pandara and Woozy couple have won in the previous challenges. Will they continue their winning streak to be the first winner of the show or will Yoonsi couple redeem themselves to finally catch up in the game. All those questions will be answered in our next round.”

 

 

 

“You may be wondering why we are in a water theme park right now. Water theme park is the best place to test the endurance and teamwork of our couples so without further ado, let's all welcome our idol couples in their swimwear.

 

 

 

 

 

SM Artists POV

 

 

 

“Wwhhhhhhhaaaaatttttttt!!!!!! Ssssswwwiiiiimwwwweeeaaaarrr!!” Eunhyuk eyes almost bulge out of their socket when he heard what MC Bom said. Will they really let the idols wear swim wear in the show?

 

“Oooohhhh my gosh! Yoona will nail this one. She will finally be able to redeem herself.” Tifanny is rejoicing already. Among the female idols in the show, Yoona has the best body.

 

“Wooooww, can't wait to see them in their swimwear. I'm sure no one will switch to another channel now.” Sungmin clasp his hands in anticipation.

 

“Aigo you are one big ert. Stop drooling will you. Just concentrate on the game geez!” Taeyeon lash out on the rowdy male idols.

 

 

 

______________________________

 

JYP Artists POV

 

 

 

“Gaaaahhhhh Sajangnim, I should have been there. Yoona in swimsuit waaahhhhh. Why am I not there? Please somebody tell me.” Taecyeon is being a drama king once again. To some, they may take it as a joke but the truth is he really meant it. Well, who wouldn't want to see the top female idols in their bikinis?

 

 

“Yaaaaahhhh, because you're a ert. Good thing Sajangnim didn't choose you or you will bring shame to JYP. Gooossshhh wipe the drool on your face Taec.” Min looks at Taecyeon disgustedly.

 

_______________________________

 

YG ARTIST POV

 

“Dara in swimsuit? I bet the decent swim wear that Dara can wear is baggy shorts and baggy t-shirts. That girl is very conservative bwahahahahaha” Teddy who have known Dara for how many years can't help but laugh while already imagining Dara in those clothes at the beach.

 

“Oh my gosh, swimsuit as in two piece bikinis and bathing suits? Bwahahaahahaha I wonder what Dara Ahjumma will wear?” CL is now having a laughing spree as she remember how conservative Dara is.

 

 

 

“Yes, yes, remember when we went to Jeju island and she sported that fisherman fashion. Aigoo, please tell me she will not sport those kind of fashion style. She will be labelled Fashion terrorist for sure.” Baesong their fashion stylist is worried about Dara.

 

 

 

“Yaaaahhhhh, don't be like that to Dara. Santokki may lack assets in some areas but she is y. Just be ready because you might get the surprise of your life once you saw her in the screen.” Bom defended her Park sister.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

JYJ Music Room

 

“Swimwear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the guys eyes sparkled as they imagined Yoona, Suzy and Dara in bathing suits and bikinis.

 

 

“Yaaaahhhhhhh no erted thoughts please.” Gaaahhhhh, who is the producer of the show? Why do they have to let the contestants wear swim wear? There are so many erts watching.” Jay shouted at the guys in the room and pouted cutely.

 

 

“Jae come on, don't be a killjoy. Of course they will wear swimsuits. They are in the beach remember?” Yoochun look at Jae and smiled evilly. He is enjoying the worried look of Jae.

 

 

“Yaaahhh, all of you, don't you dare look at Dara once she appeared on TV or I will plucked all your eyes!!! Jae seriously looked at everyone in the room.

 

 

“Aigoo! Possessive delusional boyfriend strikes again” Junsu teased Jae which made everyone laugh.

 

___________________________________

 

 

BIGBANG APARTMENT, JAPAN

 

 

 

 

“Woooohhhh, swimsuit? So you mean to say Dara will wear swimsuit? Taeyang look at the guys around him waiting for someone to answer him.

 

 

“Bwahahaha, no one will be able to let Dara wear swimsuit. I bet she will just wear baggy clothes.” TOP started laughing when he remembered one of their swimming outings. Everyone in the beach is wearing swimsuits even their staff and crew but Dara, please don't force me to tell you what she wore that day.”

 

 

 

“Bet noona will be wearing her favorite Adidas red tracksuit, her couple tracksuit with Snoop Dog. Korea will surely get shock once Noona appeared wearing those. Bwahahahaahaha!” Daesung is clutching his stomach as he continued laughing with Dara's weird swimming attire.

 

“Yaaahhhhh, why are you laughing at Dara. Of course it will be better if she will wear those tracksuits than a bikini. There are a lot of erts watching the show. It’s better that she is all covered up for her safety.” Jiyong glared at his label mates who are still laughing out loud.

 

 

 

 

“Let's make a bet on what Dara will wear in the show. One million won for baggy shorts and tee shirts for me.” Top came up with a brilliant idea to make the show more exciting.

 

 

 

“I'm betting on Dara noona's favorite red adidas tracksuit. She told me before that those were her beach wear must haves.” Daesung joined on Top's crazy game.

 

 

“Hmmmmm, well just to be different, I'm betting Dara will wear a swimsuit. You know how professional Dara is? And this is work so I'm sure she will wear a swimsuit. As to the style of swimsuit I am not sure but I'm betting she will wear one.” Taeyang also made a bet.

 

 

“You guys are sick. Stop making bets on Dara. Don't you dare make fun of her?” Jiyong tried to intimidate his label mates but they just laugh at him.

 

“Booohhhhh, come on join the fun Ji, so which swim wear are you betting on?” Top, the mastermind tried to convince Jiyong in their fun game.

 

They guys arguments about their bets stop when they heard MC called the first idol couple.

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

 

Let’s call on the Visual Couple of SM...Yoonsi Couple!!!!!!

 

 

Siwon appeared on the make shift stage wearing a low waist board shorts. People around the area especially the fangirls can't help but squeal when they saw Siwon's sculptured abs. He walks on the stage like a ramp model. Loud screams and whistles can be heard from the audience. Siwon walk back to the left side of the stage and waited for his partner to appear.

 

 

Whhhooootttt whooooott!!!! Male staffs are jumping around when Yoona appeared on the stage wearing a two piece bikini with a bandana wrap around her hips. She confidently walks in the stage and flaunt her y body. When she walk seductively and wink at the male audience, chaos followed after. Fans became wilder and started chanting Yoona's name. Yoona wave to the audience once more then walk towards Siwon and together they made a final walk before they made their way to MC Boom.

 

 

 

“Yoona, marry me please!!” the male audience are chanting while Yoona just wave at them.

 

 

 

“A round of applause for Yoonsi couple everyone!!!! Wow, you both are looking great. I feel that we are not in a variety show but in a BIKINI BODY contest. Tell me how you feel right now?

 

 

 

“We would like to thanks our fans for cheering for us. We will do our best to win this next challenge.” Simon flashed his smile which showed his dimples making the fangirls die in giddiness.

 

 

 

“We will redeem ourselves in this game and that's a promise.” Yoona answered confidently.

 

 

 

“Okay, goodluck on the next mission Yoonsi.” Boom bowed to Yoonsi couple and proceed with his task.

 

 

Woozy fans out there, are you ready to see your idols? Put your hands up for the Dream High Couple of JYP.....Woozy Couple.

 

 

Ooooooppppppaaaaa!!!! Opppppaaaaaaaa!!!!! The fangirls started chanting when Wooyoung walk in the stage.  Just like Siwon he is also wearing a board short showing his rock hard abs.  He took his time walking around the stage while sending flying kisses to the fans. After few minutes of giving fan service, he walk his way back to the back of the stage and just in time Suzy appeared.

 

 

People who are present can’t stop themselves screaming for Suzy especially the guys. Suzy is wearing a two piece swimsuit accentuating her S line. She made her way in the stage and walk confidently. Every step she make, the fans can’t stop fangirling over her. She wave and smile to the crowd as she walks around the stage.

 

 

“Oh my gosh Suzy, I’ll go lesbo for you…marry me please!!!!” her fangirls are getting crazier every passing moment.

 

 

“Whoooott whooottt…saranghaeyo Suzy…..!!!!” Fanboys are screaming loudly hoping that Suzy will notice them. Suzy smiled at them and they felt that they’ve just reach heaven. Suzy headed back to Wooyoung and together, they walk towards MC Boom.

 

 

And we have Woozy couple here. You both look fabulous. Are you excited for the next round? Boom asked the couple.

 

 

“We are so excited. Wooyoung Oppa is a good swimmer, so I’m hoping that it will be an advantage on our part. Suzy smiled at MC Boom after answering.

 

 

“Please cheer for us everyone.” Wooyoung added.

 

 

“And there you have it, another warm of applause for Woozy couple. And now, let’s all welcome the YG idol couple representative of YG, give it up for Variety Ace Couple….Pandara..!!!!

 

 

 

 

Seungri appeared on the stage wearing a Hawaiian board short. He is shirtless thus giving everyone a view of his chocolate abs. He gazes at the crowd and everyone’s hearts melted. He smirks on the ladies and they can’t almost contain their giddiness.

 

 

 

 

“Seungri Oppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why are you so handsome!!!! You’re so y Oppa!” Fangirls are chanting while he walks around the stage. When he walks back to the left side of the stage, Dara finally appeared.

 

 

 

 

Dara is starting to get nervous when she steps in the stage. Unlike Yoona and Suzy, the crowd is not cheering for her. They just keep on looking at her like they are seeing her for the first time. The crowd is so silent you can even hear the sound of a pin dropping on the ground. Despite the cold response from the audience, Dara continued walking while keeping her head up.

 

 

 

“I am y! I am y! I am y!” Dara keeps on chanting while walking in the stage. She believes that being y is just a state of mind. So as she walks around the stage, her confidence increases. The way her body moves gracefully every time she takes a step is just so enchanting. Her poker face also added to her mysterious aura. She strikes a pose when she finally reached the middle of the stage. She gives her dazzling smile to the audience and wave at them. It’s as if the audience were awakened from a trance, they simultaneously cheered for Dara.

 

 

 

“Gaaaahhhhhhhdddddddddd!!!!! Is that really Dara? Gaaaaahhhhhhhdddddd!!!!!!”

 

 

“Dara unnie, Dara Unnie, please have mercy on us Dara Unnie!!!!”

 

 

“Dara Dara bright Dara!!!!”

 

 

“Saranghae Dara!!!!!”

 

 

“Dara, take me Dara…I’m your slave.!!!!!

 

 

“Marry Me now Dara, marry me.”

 

 

 

 

Dara wave at the audience once again and after a moment Seungri joined her and they walk together towards MC Boom!

 

 

“Put your hands together for Pandara!!!!! Wow, you both look so stylish and very much like a true couple. I love the couple swimwear you’re wearing now. Can you tell us about your fashion point.” Bom handed the microphone to Dara.

 

 

“I’m sad I was not able to show you my cute swimwear because Maknae made me wear his polo.” Dara cutely pouted after explaining.

 

 

“Aigo, don’t sulk now Noona, you look cool wearing my polo over your swimwear. You look stylish and we look like very much of a real couple with our couple swimwear right?

 

Seungri explained to MC Boom. But the truth is, he doesn’t want her Dara noona’s bikini body expose for the whole world to see. He wants to protect her Dara noona from all those erts out there. And he’s sure that by doing this, he will be saving everyone from the wrath of a certain Dragon and a certain Vampire.

 

 

 

“And you have seen our idol couples in their stylish swimwear. Let us now proceed to our third mission.”

 

The third mission for our couples is to complete the couple stars. These couple stars will be given to them once they have finish riding the three famous water rides and attraction of this Amazing Water Theme Park namely, Spiral Water Loop, Bungee Jump Jump  and the Ski and Surf. The idols will decide which activity they will do first. The couple who gets to complete the mission first will be declared winner.

 

 

So, Idol Couples are you ready? On your places at the count of three ...ONE....TWO...THREE!!!!

 

 

Yoonsi couple run fast and went to the Bungee Jump Jump. Although Yoona is afraid of heights, they decided to take that first so they can get over with her fear. Woozy couple went to Spiral Water Loop since both Wooyoung and Suzy are fond of this kind of activities.  Pandara opted for the Ski and Surf since it’s the nearest one.  Dara and Seungri are already doing their mission while Yoonsi and Woozy are still on their way to their chosen rides.

 

 

 

 Pandara couple agreed that Dara will be the one to drive the Jet Ski while Seungri will be the one to surf. Dara drive the Jet Ski in the pool while Seungri took his surfing position.

 

 

“Ready Panda?”  Dara look back at Seungri while keeping the Jet Ski at bay.

 

“Bring it on Noona. We’re going to end this round now.”Seungri answered back Dara will full determination.

 

 

 “”At the count of three…one…two…three.” And  Dara drove the jetski around the pool with Seungri surfing behind. After few minutes, they successfully completed the task earning them their first star.

 

 

“Go, go go….” Dara and Seungri chanted while they head to the next challenge.

 

 

 They run towards the nearest ride which is the Spiral Water Loop. For some people who haven’t tried this one, they always assume that this is just a simple ride. What they don’t know is that, this is going to be the most exhilarating ride what with the 30 meter funnel and a craft to ride along the dark and exciting tunnel tubes.

 

 

“Whoah this is easy Noona. Just take it like we are playing on a slide. This is for kids you know?” Seungri keeps talking while the customer assistants prepare before the rides start.  Dara raise her brows at Seungri as he keeps on blabbering. The filming crew made sure to capture their moment inside the tunnel so they attached water proof mini camera to both of them.

 

 

 

Ökay Maam, Sir, please hold on tight and enjoy the ride.” The customer assistant smiled at them and patted their craft.

 

 

 

“See Noona, this is easy..bet I won’t even scre…………...” Seungri was supposed to say scream but he wasn’t able to finish it when the flowing water guided their craft toward the tunnel.

 

 

 

 

 

“Waaaahhhhhh……..waaahhhhhhhh, what the heck is this ride……..” Gone were the boastful Seungri a while ago.

 

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhh, I don’t want to die yet…..I still want to have a boyfriend!!!!!” Dara is very scared and nervous but she tried to fight it by screaming.

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhhh, I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die now Noona…..wwwaaaaahhhhhhh” Seungri can’t stop himself from shouting.

 

 

 

“Waaaahhhhhhh, I haven’t meet Won Bin oppa, please let me meet Wonbin Oppa first before I die……Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!” Dara who is a certified fangirl still has time to fangirl over WonBin despite the exhilarating feeling she is having now.

 

 

“Why is it so dark in here? Waaahhhhh we will die now ….we’re going to die now!!!” Seungri is now crying out loud.

 

 

They just continued screaming while their craft continues to twist and turn inside the tunnel. When they thought that they can no longer survive, they saw the end of the tunnel and their craft finally stop. One of the staff handed them their couple star indicating that they have finally completed their task. Remembering that they still have one more adventure to take, they rush to the Bungee Jump Jump.

 

While inside the elevator that will take them on top of the bungee jump station, Seungri notice that Dara is becoming restless. Seungri recalled that Dara is afraid of heights. He holds Dara’s hands to calm her down.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yoona and Siwon are finally done with the two water adventure and they just have to do the easiest one now which is the SKI and Surf.

 

 

 

 

“Yoona this is our chance now. This is the easiest tasks out of the three. So, which do you prefer, you drive the ski or you’ll surf. I know how to drive the jet ski and I know how to surf but one of us have to do one of the tasks.” Simon look at Yoona who paled after hearing what Siwon just said.

 

 

 

“Op…pa” Yoona is becoming paler with every passing seconds.

 

 

 

“Is there something Yoona?

 

 

 

“Oppa, I don’t know how to do both.” Yoona is now teary eyed as realization hits her that they might lose the game again because of her.

 

“Come on Yoona, this is just easy. We still have enough time. I’ll teach you how to drive the jet ski and after that we can try to take our last challenge neh.

 

“Thank you Oppa, I’ll try my best.” Determination was written all over Yoona’s face.

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung and Suzy just finished doing the Bungee Jump Jump. They are on their way to their last stop when Suzy slowed down her pace.

 

 

 

“Oppa, can we take a rest for a while. I feel like I am going to throw up.” Wooyoung look at Suzy, concern is very visible on his face.

 

“Aigo, are you feeling sick. We can stop now if you’re not feeling better.” Wooyoung patted Suzy’s head.

 

 

“I’m okay Oppa, just give me five minutes to calm my nerves neh. Just five minutes.” Suzy insisted despite feeling unwell.

 

 

“You don’t have to do this Suzy if you’re not feeling well. That award is not important. Your health is more important.” Wooyoung told Suzy but the girl is very stubborn.

 

 

 

“Just give me five minutes oppa. Just five minutes and we will win this game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woooooaaahhh, you’re getting the hang of it now Yoona.” Siwon is very happy with Yoona’s progress.

 

 

“Oppa I think I can do it now. Let’s give it a try now Oppa. I know we can make it.” Yoona is very determined to win this game.

 

 

 

“Okay Yoona, let’s go back to the starting line and let’s win this last challenge. We will win this one Yoona.” Simon gives Yoona a high five and they begin their Ski and Surf challenge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona, please don’t force yourself. You’re already shaking.” Seungri is very worried with Dara now. They are now on top and the bungee jumping crews are just waiting for their final signal.

 

“No, Seungri I need to do this. I need to conquer my fear.” Dara bit her lips as she opened her eyes and look down at the view below them.

 

 

 

 

They are 100 meters above the ground. Dara closed her eyes again when she saw how high they are right now. She wasn’t able to stop herself from shaking when she felt the light breeze hit her face. But being the stubborn girl that she is, she stayed still in her place while she clings to the post.

 

 

“Please Seungri, please help me get over one of my fears. Help me overcome this please.”  Dara is determined to conquer her fear now. All this time, she has missed so many adventures just because she is afraid of heights.  Today, she will face her fear and she will conquer it with the help of Seungri.

 

“Noona……” Seungri can’t decide right now.  A part of him wants to help Dara now but a part of him is broken-hearted seeing how her favourite noona trembles in fear. When he saw a tear fall from her left eye, he has finally decided. People may hate him for what he is about to do, but he will still do it. This is what he think is the right thing to do. All that matters now is his Dara noona. He is after his Dara Noona’s welfare. Screw the game, screw what people will think of him.

 

 

 

 

“This is for you Dara Noona” Seungri took out their star couple and take a look at it.

 

 

 

 

“Come on Yoona, we are almost halfway there.” Siwon is shouting words of encouragement to Yoona.

 

“We can do this Yoona, we can do this!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa palli, Yoona and Siwon is already there. Run faster Oppa.” Suzy who has recovered from her state a while ago is now running towards the Ski and Surf location.

 

“Yaaahhhh, are you sure you’re really okay  now? Wooyoung run after Suzy.

 

“Aigoo, of course I’m okay. Come on now oppa, we have a game to win.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And this is it everyone. Our idol couples are now on their final challenges. Yoonsi and Woozy couple are now on the SKI and Surf challenge while Pandara is still on the Bungee Jump Jump. Keep your eyes open because you might just miss who will be the winner in this mission”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Waaahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can’t believe this. They made it! We have a winner everyone.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let’s give our winning couple a warm of applause. Give it up for…………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: Sorry for not updating right away. I am now transferred to a new branch, so I also have to transfer to a new place and new environment.  I wonder who won this round.

 

Thanks for all the comments you’ve made in the previous chapters. I had a good laugh reading all of them,

 

HENGSHO  ^________________^ linlin_10

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.