HOT ISSUES

Dara's Status

 

U-KISS Apartment

 

“Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!Don't kiss him Kevin was being restrained by his fellow members as the idol who was known for being calm has turned berserk after  watching Dara Noona in her drama.

 

“Tell me guys, they didn't kiss right? It's just camera trick right? Kevin is waiting for s’ assurance. He saw everything but his mind is still in denial. He can't accept that another lucky guy was able to kiss her Dara Noona, his ideal girl.

 

“Kevin, it's work, it's needed in the story.” Eli tried to appease the hurting Kevin.

 

 

“But why do they have to kiss? Dara noona’s acting is so good, they don't have to do it?” Kevin still insisted. He loves seeing his Dara noona act in the drama but his fanboy heart is breaking every time there is skinship involve.

 

 

“That's how it is in drama Kevin”. They patted Kevin's back and watch as he continues with his ranting.

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR'S Apartment

 

 

“Blaaagggg” That is the sound of a broken remote control as Donghae the well-known silent type member of SuJu  threw the remote control after watching Dara's drama.

 

“Tell me who the script writer of that drama is? Why do they have to let Dara do that to Hyun Bin? And heck, why do they have to let her wear that dress? Donghae is enraged after watching the scene. He was rally ecstatic when he learned that Dara will finally star in a drama. He is all out in supporting her and he even tweeted about it. But after this, all he wants to do now is to strangle the script writer and the production's stylist.

 

 

“Hae, calm down man. Dara did a fantastic job. The scene is actually the turning point of the story.” Siwon being an Idol/Actor patiently explained to Donghae. He was quite surprised with Donghae's reaction to be honest. Donghae already acted in few dramas so he is aware of the demands that a scene may require from the actors. And seeing Donghae now, he wants to laugh at how sensitive and protective Donghae is when it comes to Dara.

 

 

“Yaaahhh!!! Donghae don't be a hypocrite. I saw you ogling at Dara noona a while ago especially on that scene with Hyun Bin.”  Eunhyuk decided to annoy Hae.

 

 

“Excuse me anchovy but I am not a ert like you!” He crumpled the newspaper in the table and throws it at Eunhyuk.

 

 

“After this night I wonder how many fanboys have added to Dara Noona's long list of fanboys. Man, I am surely turning into one.” Sungmin confessed. Donghae glared at him and said.

 

 

“Yah you delusional fanboy, look for other idol or actress to fanboy with. We had an agreement before that once a member already like someone, other members must back off.”

 

 

“But Hae how we can stop our feelings towards Dara noona, she is simply irresistible.” Ryeowook added.

 

 

“No, you all listen to me. I am Dara's number fanboy in Suju and I will be her future boyfriend.” Donghae even stand up just to make his message clear to everyone.

 

 

“Say whuuutttt? Boyfriend? Last time we check, you don't even have the balls to ask for her number. Isn't it that she was also the one who followed you in twitter first? s laugh boisterously after that. These bunches of idiots are surely enjoying his misery.  Donghae left and went to his room. He closes his door not so gently making a loud sound startling his laughing members.

 

 

JYJ's Apartment

 

“Wow that was hot!” Junsu can't help but comment after watching Dara and Yunbin in their Drama.

 

 

“I can't believe Dara Noona did that. Hyun Bin is such a lucky bastard.” Being an actor himself, Yoochun is amazed at how professional the actors are specially Dara.

 

 

Jae was just staring at the television which is now showing the credits of the Drama. He can still feel the intensity of Dara's gaze in the drama and he is quite affected. He is torn between feeling proud of Dara and slightly jealous of Hyun Bin. Hey did I say slightly jealous. Hmmmppp, okay, okay, I'll admit it. I-AM-SO-JEALOUS-OF HYUN-BIN. Satisfied now? I was brought to real life when I felt Junsu shaking my shoulders.

 

 

 

“Hyung, hyung!!!Aigo,I think his brain has completely shut down.”Yoochun retorted.

 

 

 

“Poor Jae hyung!” Junsu agreed.

 

 

 

“Yaaahhh these Pabo, what are you talking about? Jae flicked their foreheads.

 

 

 

The two reacted exaggerated with their hyung's flicking their forehead. They went on playful banters until there conversation turned serious.

 

 

 

 

“So Hyung what can you say about Dara's performance?” I looked at Yoochun who seems to be so curious with my answer. Junsu also put down the magazine he's reading and looked at me. They know how strong my feelings for Dara are. And being together for how many years now, they also know that one of weaknesses when it comes to relationship is that I am the possessive and jealous type of guy.

 

 

 

 

“Dara did great.” I told them honestly. Since I personally know Dara, I can attest how she went out of her way to make her character come to life. In the drama you will hate Dara for being so wicked and manipulative but you can't help but love her also for her misfortunes and unrequited love towards Hyun Bin. That is how effective Dara as an actress is.

 

 

“That's it!? Junsu is surprised with my answer.

 

 

 

“Is that really you Hyung?” Yoochun is not buying my answer.

 

 

 

“Where is the “I will kill that bastard for touching my girl”? These guys just won't let me go that easily. So I decided to tell them what I am feeling inside.

 

 

 

“Guys, as much as I want to be possessive of Dara, I don't have the right to act like that. We're just friends. I am so jealous of Hyun Bin for being able to work with Dara and having the opportunity to share something intimate with Dara even if it’s only in drama. I am wishing that it was me who is on Hyun Bin's place now but life is like that. All I can do now is to support Dara in everything that she wants to do. I know that this is one of her dreams and I am happy that she is finally reaching for it.” I looked at my members and saw their mouths hanging open.

 

 

 

 

“Wow, where is the Kim Jaejoong we know?” Junsu was looking at me with his eyes wide open.

 

 

 

“Hyung are you sick or something?” Yoochun placed his palm on my forehead. I laugh at their antics and tell them how Dara change my life.

 

 

 

“Ever since I get to know Dara, I learned that trust in a relationship is very important. Dara has admitted to me that she has trust issues when it comes to men and I am very thankful that she trusts me even if we've just known each other for such a short period of time. So I will not do anything to ruin Dara's trust in me.” My members are pondering deeply with what I just revealed.

 

 

“Hyung remind us to thank Dara noona once we see each other again. Wow, just wow. You are the new and improved version of Kim Jaejoong. All hail Sandapa Park!!!!” The two continued making fun of me. We continued with our banters until they decided to leave me in peace.

 

 

 

BIGBANG Apartment

 

 

The boys except for the leader are all gathered in their living room as they connected their laptop in the 45 inch plasma TV. They are watching their Dara Noonas's drama via youtube since there is no live streaming link. All of them are focused in watching the drama. Watching Dara in the TV acting totally different from her sweet and adorable self is quite a big challenge.

 

 

 

They are proud of Dara's achievement. They've known how Dara has been longing to act in Korean drama. Hearing all the accolades that Dara is receiving now for her portrayal of Minyung in the drama is a proud moment for YG family. They felt like they have also achieved one of their dreams. It has always been like that in YG, one's achievement is everyone's achievement.

 

 

 

They watch in awe as they see how Dara professionally act with Hyun Bin. She is acting like a veteran although this is her very first serious acting role in Korea. Who would have thought that the dorky and cute member of 2ne1 will go head to head with those highly acclaimed actors of Korea when it comes to acting? After the last scene, credits started showing in the monitor indicating that the episode is already finish.

 

 

 

“Noona, you did so well in the drama. You really learned a lot from your Seungri principal neh.” That was Seungri who excitedly called Dara after watching the latest episode. Seungri is acting like a proud mother hen. Dara's flustered laughs can be heard in the room since Seungri put it in speaker mode.

 

 

 

“Aigo, Seungrinim principal I owe it all to you!” That's how humble Dara is. She is never the type that put all the compliments in her head. She has always been down to earth ever since.

 

 

 

“Noona, in your first movie, we should both star in it. I'm sure the audience will not be able to handle our smoldering gazes.” Top who is also an actor told Dara. People always say that they have the most expressive eyes among YG artists. He really regrets that Dara was pulled out of their supposed to be movie “19” with Seungri. It must have been an experience acting alongside Dara.

 

 

 

“Of course Tabi, my fellow alien. We should have a staring battle in the movie. I wonder what will be the title of our movie? But Tabi we should only act as siblings in the movie just to be safe. I don't want your fans girls to kill me.” Dara recalled how TOP's fans hated her when they acted as lovers in Gummy's MV.

 

 

Yah! Dara, don't forget us when you get your acting award okay. Remember, I was your classmate in the acting lesson when you first came in YG. And Dara, can I have Shin Hye's number please? Youngbae who is still looking for a girlfriend never miss the chance to ask for his prospective girl's number.

 

 

“Aigo,Youngbae ah, of course how can I forget you. Isn't it that you acted as my dog when we have that acting workshop before? You, acting as my dog in that workshop totally awakened my desire to be an actress.” Dara never fails to remind Youngbae of that embarrassing moment.

 

 

 

“Noona, invite me also in the movie premier of your future movie okay. I want to walk in the red carpet and be interviewed by media about my feedback on your performance. We should also take pictures together during the premiere night.” Daesung recalled how his Dara noona went out of her way to promote and support his movie.

 

 

 

“Of course Daedae, but you have to bring Noona some toys okay.” she still have the turtle plushy that Daesung gave to her when she went to watch his movie.

 

 

 

“Yaaahhh give me back my phone. Noona, noona, I miss you so much aren't you missing me anymore.” Seungri is trying to get Dara's attention from s.

 

 

 

“Of course baby Panda, Noona misses you so much.” Dara heard the other members complain.

 

 

 

“Who's your favorite Bigbang member again Noona?” Seungri knows that she is Dara's favorite. He just wants to rub it to s’ faces.

 

 

 

“Of course my favorite is Daedae? Dara purposely said Daesung just to annoy the maknae.

 

 

“Of course Noona I know I am your favo...what Daedae?” Seungri's eyes almost bulge out when she heard what his Dara Noona said.

 

 

“Yaaahhh Noona, how can you say that Daedae is your favorite when I am more handsome than him? I'm more adorable than him....yada ...yada....yada...!!!” Expect Seungri to boast about his positive traits.

 

 

“Aigo baby Panda, of course your my favorite maknae. Noona loves you neh! Dara wsa laughing so hard with Seungri's antics. This maknae never fails to make her laugh.

 

“Okay guys; please take care of yourselves okay. Let's all hang out together once you're back in Korea. My treat okay!” Seungri looked at s and dance with glee.

 

 

“I'm Dara noona's favorite, I'm Dara noona's favorite.” He was chanting it in a singsong while mocking his Hyungs!

 

 

 

Their laughters were interrupted when they heard the loud banging of the door. They saw Bigbang leader entered the living room. As usual he is very drunk again. He is reeking with the smell of alcohol and cigarette.

 

 

 

“Hmm Ji, did you have your dinner already.” Youngbae who is very worried with his bestfried tried to assist Jiyong but he just evaded him.

 

 

“I'm fine dude. So, seems like you are all having fun? What are you guys doing? He eyed s with his blurred vision. s seem hesitant to answer his question.

 

 

“Hyung we're just watching Dara noona's drama.” Daesung volunteered to answer since no one from s wants to answer Jiyong. Seungri's happy mood has totally vanished. His jaws are clenched together and his lips are set in a thin line.

 

 

“Oh ho ho ho, YG's wanna be actress. Why are you wasting your time watching a crappy drama? Come on guys, that's so uncool.” Jiyong's drunken state failed to notice the grim expression in Seungri's face. Top, hold Seungri's arms to calm him.

 

 

 

“Come on Jiyong, you're just drunk.” Taeyang hold Jiyong’s shoulders guiding him towards his room.

 

 

 

“Drunk…, of course I'm not drunk.” He removed Taeyangs hands on his shoulder and look at s.

 

 

“I’m really wondering what happened to everyone's taste in drama. Dara hmmmp, she is just a trying hard actress. Her acting is so mediocre. I wonder how many people she bribed just to.....” Jiyong wasn't able to finish his sentence since a hard punch landed on his face. He fell on the floor face first.

 

 

 

“Damn it!!!! That feels so good!” Seungri shouted after he punched Jiyong's face.

 

 

 

“You know what; I've been dying to do that after what you've done to Dara noona. I wanted to beat the hell out of you but Noona asked me to leave you alone. I hope there will come a time when you'll feel all the pain that you've inflicted to her. I would enjoy every seconds of your agony once that times come.” Seungri prepared to leave but he turned around to look at Jiyong who thanks to Youngbae was now sitting in the floor.

 

 

 

“Oh by the way, thank you for letting go of my Noona. She has been blinded by you for a very long time, she has so much faith in you that not one from us was able to convince her to leave you. Thank you, for once in your four years relationship you've learned to be selfless and let go of noona. Thank you!” Seungri looked down at Jiyong with pure disgust and hatred. He has too much respect for Jiyong before. He totally adores his hyung but after all the things that has happened, he can no longer look at Jiyong the same way as he did before.

 

 

 

Jiyong despite his spinning vision tried to stand up and proceed to his room. Once inside his room he collapsed on his bed face first and started shouting. His angry screams are muffled by the pillows. He keeps on punching the bed while shouting Dara's name. After letting out his frustrations, Jiyong opened his laptop and search for the latest episode of Dara’s drama.

 

 

 

He has been keeping tabs on Dara’s activities. Funny isn’t it. He broke up with her but here he is acting like a certified stalker. Here he is acting like he has all the right in the word to monitor Dara. Here he is acting like Dara’s possessive boyfriend. He knows the complete details of Dara’s whereabouts and schedule. He knows all the people who get to interact with Dara. He also knew that she has changed her mobile number. He can’t also access all her SNS sites because she has changed her passwords.

 

 

 

 

Ever since Dara debuted as a 2ne1 member, various acting offers for movies and TV dramas have been coming her way. But being the possessive boyfriend that he is, he stealthily convinced her to turn down the offers and focused on 2ne1. He could remember how he threatened YG to reveal their relationship in public once he saw the music video of Dara’s Cass CF. When he watched the behind the scene footage of the MV and news of their 100 times NG kissing scenes were revealed he went to YG demanding to never accept any acting projects for Dara again without his approval.  There was also one time where his paths cross with Lee Min Ho in an exclusive club, and upon remembering their kissing scenes he throw a punch on Minho. The event was luckily not disclosed to the public. YG has to bribe several people just to make them quiet.

 

 

 

 

His heart fluttered painfully when he saw Dara’s beautiful face in the monitor. She has change a lot. She added on some weight and her aura is blooming. His brows furrowed when he saw what Dara was wearing in the drama. His mind refuse to accept that everyone can now see what is for his eyes only before. His arms felt weak when he saw how Dara enclosed Hyun Bin in a tight hug. He can’t accept the fact that someone was able to come that close to Dara physically. His heart constricted when he saw how Dara caressed Hyun Bin’s cheeks. Those caresses were supposed to be only for him. And finally when he saw Dara move her lips to kiss Hyun Bins lips, his mind finally went blank. Her lips are exclusively for him. No one has the right to get a taste of those lips. Consumed with rage and anger he throws his laptop in the wall. The poor laptop smashed against the wall in full force, broken into pieces.  

 

 

 

 

He lied on his bed and took out his phone. He went to instagram and randomly checked some posted pictures. He liked so many pictures tonight. Everything aptly represents what he is feeling right now. Still feeling discontent with what he has done, he scrolled on his phone’s gallery and search for a picture. His gallery is full of him and Dara’s pictures together. Every memorable moment together is all here. He stopped scrolling the moment he saw this picture. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he looked closely into it. He tapped the photo and clicked share. He started scribbling something in his phone putting hashtag before uploading the photo. When satisfied with it, he clicks post and watch as his notification increased in number.

 

 

 

 

“You are mine Dara, only mine. No one will have you but. You will come crawling back to me” Jiyong flashed a satisfied grin and put his phone down. His smile never leaving his lips as he imagine all the reactions and speculations’ people are having now.

 

 

Meanwhile; instagram, twitter and other social networking sites are in chaos. Various ships as fans call it are starting to sink. A certain ship which fans often refer to us delusional is sailing steadily. Shippers of this particular ship are rejoicing because this so far is their strongest evidence.

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: I was distracted while writing this chapter. Its payday and we have so many clients in the branch. Thank you once again to all my subscribers and readers. Please let me know of your feedbacks and comments of this chapter. I didn’t proofread this, so sorry for the typos and errors.

 

 

 

I love Sandara Park and I always pray for her happiness. I just want someone who will love her faithfully and unconditionally. I always pray that she is surrounded with genuine and positive people.

 

 

Cheers to all to the DARALINGS out there.!!!!! linlin_10