Somebody Out There

Somebody Out There

 

 

 

 

 

There is somebody out there who will. I know he is out there, he's looking for you.

 

 

 

I stared at her beautiful face that now frowned in front of the mirror in the dance studio, she looked serious seemed like she was had an eyes battle with her own reflection in the mirror. Suddenly she smiled at her own reflection like a little baby who just got candies. I chuckled at how silly she was. Well, this is Park Bom, the woman who had the random attitudes. Just like what she had done before, she can change her mood all of sudden, she can be serious like an old woman and she can be childish like a little kid, she cried a lot and laughed after that, she can be the elegant woman and the cute little girl at the same time. With her 8-dimensional attitude, she made everyone claimed her as a weird alien but for me, she was my goddess, she wasn’t weir, she was unique and I loved it. I was the one who made fun of her randomness, I played joke of her, not that I loved to see her suffered but because I loved to see her expression when she was sulking. It was so damn cute and I kinda addicted with that kind of expression.

 

Just like today, well every day I was watching her in the dance room. She practiced so hard recently, wasn’t Bom that I knew. Bom that I knew was the lazy Bom who didn’t like to practice, but here she was these days, always stay in the dance studio to practice her dance, sometimes she made her way to sleep here if she too tired to go home.

 

“You can do it Bommie!” She said to herself before she went to the corner of the room to play the music and back to the dance spot and made her moves. See, this wasn’t Bom that I knew, however, I still kept watching her, not wanting to with her still lack of ability of dance. I giggled as I saw her dance like a little girl that didn’t know how to shake her body up.

 

“Ouch…” She hissed as her body fell hard on the floor.

 

“Noona, you have to be more careful.” I said as I walked to her direction to help her but she immediately stood up. She sighed as she checking up her body, both of us gasped when we saw the bruise on her legs.

 

“This is nothing Park Bom.” She said to herself then she caressed softly the bruise and smiled. This is Park Bom that I knew, whatever the bad things happened to her, she didn’t care at all; she always smiled and act like nothing happened. Sometimes, I glad that she was so tough but sometimes, it broke my heart because I knew that she wasn’t that tough.

 

She sat on the floor; I can see how tired she was. She took her phone and checked something on it, I saw her frowned.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked. She just placed her phone on the floor then closed her eyes, tears came from her eyes. I looked at the phone I took it and I saw what was probably the reason, someone texted her, telling her that she wasn’t worthy to have the life she had now, told her that she just a nuisance and troublemaker. I checked other messages; the entire message said the same. They sent her something that she was afraid of, the rejection and curse. It probably the haters, but heck they wasn’t supposed to treat her like this.

 

I looked at her, she was crying still with her eyes closed. I wanted to hug her and tell her that it was nothing, tell her that I was here to protect her but then maybe she just need her time alone, to reduce the pain. All I can do was saw her crying and wished that it would be the last time she shed tear from her beautiful eyes.

 

“Bommie….” I heard Dara noona called her outside the dance room. Bom immediately wiped her tears off, got up and grabbed her bag.

 

“Hey Bomtaro, something’s up? What’s wrong with your eyes? Did you crying before?” Dara noona asked as she noticed the swollen eyes of Bom.

 

“No, I’m just lack of sleep recently.” Bom said as she smiled, act like nothing happened.

 

“Geez Bommie, you should care to yourself. Anyway, let’s eat. They’re waiting for you in the café. We have so much corn for you.” Dara noona said as she pulled Bom out of the dance studio.

 

“You know that I’m not eating corn now.” Bom said as Sandara chuckled. I looked at the Park sisters, they were so lovely but still, Bom should tell her problem to someone.

 

Bommie,

You deserve someone who listens to you,

Hear every word and knows what to do

When you’re feeling hopeless, lost and confused.

There’s somebody out there who will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached the café, everyone smiled at us. There were Big Bang and 2NE1 members in one table, they were waiting for us. I can see Seunghyun hyung starving expression, Daesung and Minzy making joke of each other and of course Chaerin and Seungri that fighting like little kids. I didn’t see Yongbae there, maybe there was something he had to do. Bom and Dara noona took a seat, while I sat on in front of Bom.

 

“Ah, finally you guys come. Let’s go eat, I’m so starving.” Seunghyun said as he set his eyes on the foods in front of him. “And, here’s corn for you Bom noona.” Seunghyun said but Bom just looked away from the corn on the table. Maybe she was on diet, but she really skinny nowadays.

 

“Yah! Wait for My Bae.” Dara screamed to Seunghyun as Seunghyun sighed in disappointed. Oh, I forgot to tell that Dara noona and Yongbae was an item now. They started dating 2 years ago.

 

“Waiting for me dear?” Yongbae said from the hallway, he ran and approached us to the table and plant a soft kiss on Dara noona’s cheek. Everyone stopped from the things they were doing and looked to the sweet couple.

 

“Here….” Yongbae gave the beautiful flowers he held in his hand to Dara noona. Dara noona blushed, Yongbae truly a romantic guy.

 

“Yah oppa! You’re so cheesy, you know!” Chaerin said gaining a chuckled from everyone.

 

“Yes hyung, why you become romantic all of sudden?” Seungri added.

 

“Why? Is that wrong? At least I become romantic for my girlfriend not yours!” Yongbae said as he hugged Dara noona and kissed her lips. Everyone sighed in this awkward moment. Luckily we were alone in the café.

 

“Yah! Get a room you two!” Seunghyun hyung screamed making everyone laughed. I looked at Bom who smiled but I can see it was a bitter smile. I studied her, everything she did. She wanted to be like Dara noona, loved and be loved. She envied Dara noona and Yongbae’s relationship. Not that she had something for yongbae but she really wanted to feel the same way that Dara noona felt, cared by someone. I saw Bom sighed, she really needed it.

 

 

Bommie,

You need the man, who holds you for hours,

Make your friend jealous when he brings you flowers,

And laughs when he says ‘they don’t have love like ours’

There’s somebody out there who will.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go home, I’m full.” Minzy said as she patted her stomach. We were finished our dinner and it was time to go home because all of us already finished practice for today.
 

“I’ll take you home.” Daesung said. Daesung always be the angel among us, he was so kind.

 

“Can I join you guys?” Chaerin said begging to Daesung and Minzy. Daesung nodded.

 

“Me too.” Sungri added gaining a dead glared from Chaerin. Geez this two kids, they were always like that, fighting each other though everyone in this world knew they loved each other. Weird love.

 

“I have to go to my mom’s house. I think I will go first.” Seunghyun hyung said, he then walked first towards the exit door. He always be the snobby and cold kids, but he was the man every woman in this world wanted to throw their body on.

 

Daesung, Seungri, chaerin and Minzy followed Seunghyun hyung leaving us four. The awkward moment happened and I didn’t know what to do.

 

“You can go with us Bommie.” Dara noona said but Bom shook her head.

 

“No. I’ll take a cab. I don’t want to disturb your time with Yongbaae. Beside, I’m not alone, I have someone beside me.” Bommie said as she smiled. I swore that I already blushed because I knew who the someone was. Yes, it was me. Of course she wasn’t alone, she had me.

 

“Oh, common, Bommie. You won’t disturb us. We’ll bring you to your apartment and we can go after that. Right Baeby?” Dara noona looked at Yongbae, he smiled.

 

“Yes, noona, don’t worry about us. We have all night to be together, it doesn’t matter to take 1 hour to take you home.” Yongbae said making Dara noona blushed. Geez Bae, he turned into this when he with Dara noona. I chuckled at how ert Bae was.

 

“Okay.”

 

As for result, four of us now in Yongbae’s car drove to Bom’s apartment. The atmosphere was awkward between us. While Yongbae and Dara noona giggled at the silly things they were talking about, I and Bom just stay silent in the back. I knew Bom wasn’t in her good mood so all I can do was stay in silent and stared at her.

 

We passed the place where so many young couples spent their night in. It was the beautiful place; there were so many lamps and flowers there. Thought it was night, but the darkness made the place more romantic. We saw the couples kissing, hugging and dancing. I smiled; how I wished I can do all of things with the woman beside me. I wish I can be the one who can give all of it to her. Just thinking the beautiful moment I would have with her, it made me blushed and smiled like an idiot.

 

I looked at Bom when I felt she took her breath so deeply. I saw she turned her eyes from the view outside the window to her laps. I knew she didn’t want to see any kind of things she saw before. I knew she wanted to be one of those couples we saw before.

 

Bommie,

You need someone who will take you dancing and pull you in close

Spin you around and won’t let you go

Till they turn the lights off and he will take you home.

There’s somebody out there who will.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re here.” Dara noona said, I didn’t notice that we already arrived at Bom’s apartment. Maybe because I took all of my time from YG building to here just looking at Bom’s face, her beautiful face.

 

“Thank you.” Bom said as she smiled to Dara noona and Yongbae. She got out from the car; I saw Dara noona got out the car as well ran after Bom. I followed them.

 

“Bom wait.” Dara noona said as she grabbed Bom’s wrist. Bom looked at her confused. So was I, confused with Dara noona. Bom now turned her body to Dara noona.

 

“I know you’re not okay today.” Yes, she wasn’t okay. Bom looked away from Dara noona. I can see her eyes teary.

 

“Listen Bom, I’m your friend, right?” Bom nodded. “Just tell me everything if you need someone to talk.” Dara noona was right, beside she had me.

 

“I’m okay Dara. Thanks for care about me but I’m really okay.” Lie, it was a lie. I knew Bom well, she always liked this, she showed everyone how tough she was but I knew she wasn’t. I hoped Dara noona can noticed it.

 

“You sure?” Ah, stupid Dara noona, of course she wasn’t, she was lying and she wasn’t okay. Just check her phone, check her leg, for God’s sake.

 

“I’m perfectly sure.” Bom said. See, I didn’t want to see her cry all night long.

 

“Anyway, I think this is the time Bom.” Bom looked at her, confused.

 

“There somebody out there that waiting for you to open your heart for him. Just try this one Bom, it won’t be hurt.” My heart stopped beating when I heard those words from Dara noona. I looked at Bom, she just still in her silent state.

 

However, I smiled; I smiled because Dara noona was right. Bom really needed someone.

 

“Maybe I would think about that only if that man can make me love corn once again.” Bom giggled at her own words making me and Dara noona giggled as well. I smiled at her statement, did she miss me? Did she talk about me?

 

“I have to go. Just think about that, Bommie.” Dara noona said as she gave Bom a hug and walked to the car and go leaving me and Bom alone. Again the awkward atmosphere happened.

 

“Somebody out there, huh?” Bom said as he smiled bitterly. I saw she touched the ring on her finger, the ring that I gave her before, I smiled.

 

Bommie,

There’s somebody out there who’s looking for you

Someday he will find you; I swear that it’s true

He’s gonna kiss you and you’ll feel the world standstill

There’s somebody out there who will.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t know what on her mind, her mind but we now walking without knowing exactly where the place we were going to. When she stopped and looked at one direction, I finally knew where exactly we were going. She walking so fast, I have to run a bit to catch her. I saw her face full of tiredness and pain when she walked. She fastened her pace as she looked at the object she wanted to go to. I sighed; this place was so familiar for me and for her.

 

“Bom.” I called her name but she didn’t listen to me, she just continued to walk. I knew exactly what thing that was going to happen.

 

She dropped her body to the ground, crying uncontrollably. I wanted to hug her but I knew she didn’t want to. She hated me, hated me for entire of her life.

 

“I hate you Jiyong!” She screamed. See, she hated me. What should I do?

 

“Please Bom, don’t do this. I’m hurt to see you like this.” I came to her, bent down.

 

“Why you left me?” She cried.

 

“I’m not. I’m here always by your side.” I touched her cheek but she didn’t look at me, she just closed her eyes but the tears still came from her eyes.

 

“I feel you today with me, I feel you with me in the dance studio, in the café, in my way here, in here. I need you, Jiyong.” She cried even more. I can’t stand to see her crying like this, it broke my heart to see her like this. I felt my tears gushed out from my eyes. I hugged her, hugged her tight.

 

“I need you too Bom.” I said as I planted soft kiss to her hair. I loved her.

 

She was now crying but at least she wasn’t crying like before, she didn’t scream. I pulled from the hug and looked at her. Her face how I wanted to see her face everyday but I knew I can’t.

 

“You’re done?” Someone said behind us. I and Bom really startled and when our turned our body, we surprised at the man who standing there.

 

“You? What are you doing here in this time Jay?” Bom said as she wiped her tears on her face, afraid if Jay would know that she cried before. Yes, it was Jay Park who standing in front of us.

 

“I’m visiting my friend; you know that I’m really closed with Jiyong, right?” Bom just nodded. Jay was my friend, my best friend outside YG family. We were pretty closed, we had so many things in common, and to tell the secret we both liked Park Bom but I was lucky I was the one who had her. I knew Jay had a crush on Bom before but I pretended that I didn’t know. I didn’t want my friendship with Jay would end over that thing.

 

“So, Ms. Park, what are you doing here in this time? It’s so dangerous for a woman like you to be here alone.”

 

“I just miss Jiyong.” Bom said with her low voice, more to whisper.

 

“Well, I see that. But I saw what you did before.” Bom surprised, I can see opened to say something, probably some reason to hide it out. But she stopped when Jay cut her off.

 

“Listen Ms. Park. I know you’re missing Jiyong and I know you don’t get over him though he left you about 5 years. But really, crying and screaming to his tombstone like you did before, it’s not a good idea, it’s stupid. Beside, though he can hear you, he still can’t do anything.” Ah this man, he always like that, very open minded and always said what he really wanted to tell straight forward without caring about anyone’s feeling. And right now I really wanted to punch his face, how dare he told Bom that missing me was a stupid thing to do. And did he know that I was here when Bom cried, I even hugged her and kissed her.

 

I looked at the tombstones that I can see my name written on it. I then realized that jay was right. Though I was with Bom today, everyday in the past 5 years always with her, I knew she still needed someone who can protect her. Though she felt that I still by her side every day, I knew she needed someone to lean on when she in her lows.

 

I looked at Bom in her silent state. She didn’t move, she just still in her position.

 

“It’s late Ms. Park. Let me just bring you home because I don’t see you bring your car.” Great, did he just flirt with my Bom? I knew Jay such a bad boy but somehow I believe him that he won’t hurt my Bom. I saw Bom shook her head.

 

“I can go home by myself.” She said.

 

“You’re really pale, you can catch a cold. Listen, as a good friend of Jiyong I want to help you. We can grab some hot tea.” Did Jay just ask my Bommie for a date? I looked at Jay, trying to figure out what he really wanted from Bom but I can see that it was pure giving help.

 

Bom still shook her head, rejected Jay’s offer. Somehow I wanted to tell Bom to go with Jay. In my heart, I believe that Jay can take care of Bom.

 

“Then, I have to leave by myself. Well, glad to meet you Ms. Park. Take care and see you.” Jay said and started to walk, but I can see the disappointed plastered on his face. Maybe, just maybe, he still liked Bom. I felt that Jay was the right man for Bom, obviously. This time I really wanted Bom to go with Jay but I knew she can’t do that. I felt content, I’m glad that she still set her heart for me but at the same time I really wanted her to move on with her life and her love.

 

Tossing and turning and dreaming at night

About finding him and praying and hoping you might

Because you deserve someone who knows how to treat you right.

There’s somebody out there who will.

 

 

 

 

Bom looked at my tombstone. I can see the unsure on her face. I knew Bom well and with that expression I noticed that something was bothering her. She was in her deep thought. She closed her eyes.

 

“Please, go with him, Bom. Think about that Bommie, he’s a good guy.” I said as if she can her me over.

 

“Jiyong, I love you.” She said.

 

“For God’s sake Bom, I know it. Please go after him now, you can’t be like this forever.”

 

I looked her sighed and turned her body to Jay’s direction.

 

“Jay!” Finally, she called him. Jay turned his body and looked at her. I can see both me and Jay held our breath, waiting for Bom to say something. Something that maybe would bring a brand new life for us, three of us. I saw jay came closer.

 

“What?”

 

“Can you treat me corn tonight?” Bom said childishly. I let out my deep sighed following by Jay’s chuckles. This was the first time after 5 years, she asked for corn and not to mention with her childish expression. I just saw that kind of expression when she was with me before.

 

“Well, anything for you, Ms. Park.” Jay laughed. I laughed as well; I can see Bom pouted. It was another thing that finally I saw from her for e very long time.

 

“Bom. Just call me Bom and stop laughing.” Bom said. Both I and Jay stopped laughing.

 

“So, shall we go?” Jay asked to her. I saw Bom looked at her hands, her finger actually.

 

“Wait.” She turned her body back to my tombstone and bent down. She took the ring from her finger and put it on my tombstone. “I love you so much and I will always love you. Thank you for send me ‘somebody out there’” She said as she smiled and back to Jay.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

This was the time when I should stay at my place after 5 years always followed her. I really wanted to be with her to protect her, and be with her in every little thing she did but I knew I can’t. I wanted her love so bad but I knew that she can’t be like this forever, waiting for me, for nothing. Meeting Jay tonight, wasn’t a coincidence but I believed it was a fate. Fate that will bring us into life that supposed to happened before. I believed, Jay was the one for Bom. He had something about her before and I knew he still kept it and will show Bom all of it for the entire of her life, their life. Bom deserved someone better, someone great and someone that can give all she wanted and I knew jay was that person.

 

I gave Bom to Jay not that I didn’t love her anymore but because that I loved he so much. I wanted her to feel what he was going through today, I wanted her to have life that she really dreamt of; I wanted her to feel the real life to love and to be loved.  I wanted her to be happy. I wanted all the best for her because I loved her.

 

Looking at Bom and Jay that now walking side by side, my tears rolled down from my eyes wet my cheeks. This wasn’t tears of sadness but tears of happiness for the love of my life.

 

Finally, you found your ‘Somebody Out There’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

This is it!!!!!

Just a oneshot but I do hope that you will like it though I know this oneshot still lacks of everything.

And yes, Jay Park is always be the 2nd man I want to pair Bommie with.  ^^

Thankyou for all the supports.

I Love you my fellow addicteds.

 

MONCH^^