Safety First

The Dream

"Nothing's happened since then. Maybe it's safe." Hana said. Sunhwa shook her head.

"I read about stalkers, unnie. They apparently don't ever give up the obsession unless they get help." Sunhwa said sagely, nodding her head slowly.

"Well, oppa gave your phone records to the police, and they said they'll start tracking the number." Jieun added. Hana nodded, hoping that perhaps soon her stalker would be found and that she could live her life normally.

Hyosung remained silent in the corner, clearly brooding.

"Don't worry so much, it's going to be fine." Hana reassured her. Hyosung shook her head, running a hand through her hair.

"I'll stop worrying when he's in jail. He's clearly very dangerous. He's even keeping tabs on B.A.P! This is serious stuff."

"It's not like I don't take it seriously. I'm just very hopeful." Hana said, smiling at her leader, feeling warmth spread through her chest from the worry and care Hysoung was expressing.

"I know you do. You're a careful person. But this isn't like when I had a stalker. He has your number. How many times have you changed it now?"

"Four. He hasn't called yet." Hana said. Hyosung nodded, though her worried expression was not easing up.

"Make sure to let me know if anything happens. I'm staying at home this weekend, but make sure to let me know what's going on." Hyosung pressed. Hana smiled and wrapped her arms around Hyosung's shoulder and rocking her side to side.

"I'll be careful, unnie. I promise. And don't worry, I have my cellphone." Hana said kissing Hyosung's cheek.

Hana appreciated her members and was filled with happiness knowing how much Hyosung cared. Hana sometimes forgot how much they all loved each other.

"Okay," Hyosung sighed before warpping her arms around Hana "Just be careful, and call if anything goes wrong. Call the whole company if you have to." Jieun and Sunhwa joined in all of them expressing their thoughts.

They finally broke apart and Hana stood up from the floor and waved before walking out he their practice room. She was walking quiety, until she saw feet fall into step with hers.

She stiffened unconsciously and clenched her fists.

"Don't tense up! It's me noona!" she looked up.

It was YoungJae, and he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You don't have to leave, noona." he said. Hana looked up at him, but shook her head.

"I have to. I might put you guys in danger. Besides, it's been awhile since I saw my parents. I've missed them." Hana confessed.

She usually talked to all of B.A.P reguarly (though the maknae line were her babies, and Yongguk was her friend) but recently she hadn't talked to YoungJae very much. They were busy of course, but she couldn't help but feel slightly rejected.

She had texted YoungJae a few times but he never seemed to answer. He was always busy it seemed. But the others answered.

So why didn't he?

"Noona, you're probably better off here. There's bodyguards and security, and the dorms are hard to access."

"My dad used to be a bodyguard, and I'm not defenseless. You know that." she said it with a smile but she was still wondering why he hadn't responded to her efforts to reach out to him.

"I do know, but you're still vulnerable. This guy is...very persistent. Everyone is still talking about it. We're al just...really worried." Youngjae said. Hana looked up at him, her expression looking quite invasive.

`What are you hiding?'

"Youngjae-ah, there's something wrong, isn't there?" she asked. Youngjae shook hsi head.

"No, it's just. I have an uneasy feeling. Let me walk you outside." he offered. Hana walked beside YoungJae, her eyes cast downwards. She had been close to B.A.P since their trainee days, but YoungJae had always been the member she never had much interaction with. THey had comversations and sometimes gave advice, but there was always a certain element to their friendship missing.

She glanced around the building out of habit, but stopped when YoungJae pulled her aside.

"Noona, I'm scared for you." he said, quickly his cool demeanor falling apart like wet paper.

"What do you mean, Jae-ah? It's been weeks since anything has happened."

"But he was so persistent before. He wouldn't just give up. He's planning something, noona I can feel it." he grasped her hands in his own and looked at her with wet eyes. Why was he so scared?

"YoungJae, I'll be fine. if I have to, I'll protect myself. But I'll be careful. And I spend most of my time here anyway. It's safe. Don't worry about me." she said. She hugged JougJae and stepped back.

"I need to get to my parents now, Jae-ah. I'll do my best to stay safe, but you do the same, okay?" she asked him this because he looked so vulnerable.

But she couldn't figure out why. Why was he so hard to figure out all of a sudden?

"Noona I--" he stopped there ans sighed.

"Yes?" she asked.

"You're right. Everything will be fine. I'll go back inside. Have a safe trip, noona." he said. She bowed in thanks and walked to her vehicle, and getting inside. She was adjusting the rearview mirror when she saw the face of the man she'd bee avoiding.

"Miss me?" he asked, covering with a cloth.