The Favor

Who's that kid?

Chapter 3: The Favor 


Sunmi's POV

I never thought of being a mother, or even being a wife. 



Okay, once maybe, but not that much. 





I'm pretty, popular, I'm better off by myself.




So, why would I need a family of my own, right?




Or, an early age I guess...






But I haven't got a clue why am I in front of my house with a kid in tow?





It sound's like an epic fail, right?





Yeah, I know it is.



"Omma!"


I groaned inwardly, The kid, Mi Seung called me the incredulous nickname again. I turned to him with a plastered smile at my face, while I glare at my side, You're dead, Seungri.

"Yes, Seungie?" I bit my lip to preserve my growing annoyance. I'm not mean okay, I don't hate the child at all. But being a mother is what I never dreamed of.

"Why don't you stay with us in Big Bang's apartment?" Mi Seung plainly asked me, like it was the most common thing to do in the world.

I let out a nervous laugh and opened the door of my house, "Well, you see.. Omma, has a lot of work and, a lot of things, it probably won't fit there." I reasoned out. 

"Oh, okay.. But I hope you could sleep--" He halted on his words when he entered the house.

"wow! OMMA! your house is PRETTY!!" Mi Seung's eyes were glistening when he saw the all white interior of Sunmi's house. From white tiled floors, white wall papers, white leather sofas. It was too plain but too elegant as well.

"I think I'm inside clouds!" Mi Seung imagined as he slowly walked in inside. I found myself smiling because of the child's compliments. It felt different when a child like him says something about my stuffs. Seungri on the other hand, stood beside me and whispered. 

"Wow, It's really good, Mimi." He called me the old nickname again which I really hate.

"Ow!" He softly yelped in pain, after I elbowed him in his stomach. Ha! That's what you get for calling me Mimi.

-

"Mi Seung-ah, do you want to sleep over?" I asked out of the blue. True enough, I love kids and even though this kid claims me his omma, I wouldn't hate him because of that, since it's not his fault. 

Mi Seung smiled widely at me and nodded sheepishly. I smiled back at him and turned to his father to ask permission. When I turned to Seungri, he was looking at me intently, I'm not very fond of reading people's expression but I saw Seungri's obvious sad look. I smiled at him, and mouthed an 'it's okay' and he smiled weakly at me.

"Seungie, I'll prepare your bed, okay? Ask permission from Appa." I guided him to Seungri's side and he gladly obliged. 

-

"Appa, Why don't you stay with us?" Sunmi and Seungri knew that the question would come. Since Sunmi stands for his omma and Seungri as his appa, it was common enough that two people would stay together in one house. 

"Seungie, I'll be back tomorrow. Your uncles are waiting for me, okay?" He hugged him for one last time for the day and walked towards the door. Sunmi waved at him before he went out.

-

"You left him there?" Jiyong asked Seungri when he arrived alone in their apartment. 

"Aww, I can't play with him anymore!" Daesung whined playfully since Mi Seung and him were constant playmates after their work.

"Well, Sunmi invited him for a sleepover and the kid can't refuse the cloud like home." He gave out a metaphor which made the guys curious. 

"Sunmi's house is like a cloud?" T.O.P. joined in while eating sushi. 

"Hey! Where did you get that?" Daesung suddenly shot up a glare at his hyung. 

"I saw it on the fridge." He plainly said and quickly locked himself in the room.

"Aish! Selfish!" Daesung pouted while the others just laughed.

"So, the two of you talked about it?" Jiyong inquired Seungri and he nodded in reply.

FLASHBACK

"Sunmi, please I really really need your help!" Seungri pleaded out of his wits in front of Sunmi.

"But that means tying me down Lee Seung HYUN!" Sunmi pointed loudly. They were inside Sunmi's hospital room, talking.

or rather, shouting.

"But I can't let Mi Seung down. He has a heart problem and when he finds out the truth and gets disappointed, I don't know what to do!"


"WAIT, you lied?!" Jiyong cut his story short when he heard Seungri's lie. 

"Well, I don't know what to do.." He sounded helpless all of a sudden.

"Aish! Yah, why you'd do that?" Daesung joined in.

Oh, Seungri. You're in big trouble.

-

"Omma.." Mi Seung softly called out to Sunmi who was already sleeping on the other side of the bed. Since the mattress was huge enough for them, Sunmi decided to let Mi Seung sleep beside him. 

"Hmm." She lazily grunted. Turning her face to Mi Seung, "It's late already Mi Seung-ah, sleep sleep." She patted his back, to attempt to make him sleep again.

"Arraso omma, I just want to let you know that I'm very happy that you're here with me right now." He stated before falling back to sleep.

Sunmi who was half-asleep, heard his words, can't help but smile before going back to sleep as well.

-

Morning came, as usual, Sunmi woke up early and slowly reminded herself that its a brand new day. Recalling the events yesterday, she remembered clearly Mi Seung, Seungri's child. She opened her right eye to peek to her side. A part of her wished everything was a dream but when she saw Mi Seung peacefully sleeping beside her, it made her unexpectedly happy. 

She turned to his side to look at Mi Seung, she thought a lot of things in a few moments of waking up. How would it feel, if she's the real mother of Mi Seung or how would it be if she had a real family of her own.. and many more.

Sunmi decided to wake up, she slowly sat up from the bed to avoid waking Mi Seung up and slightly opened the curtains. The sun was up already, she glanced up at the wall clock to see that it was already 7AM in the morning. 

She entered the bathroom and started showering to get ready for the day. After taking a bath and fully dressed herself. She walked out the bathroom seeing Mi Seung already up, scrunching his face.

"Oh, Seungie, you're awake already?" She asked him. The child smiled and and nodded at her.

"Omma, Yeppuda." He complimented her once again. She wore a glittering tank top and a white denim pants. 

"You like it?" Mi Seung nodded at her. He then walked towards her and hug her.

"Omma, I'm hungry!" Mi Seung whined playfully which made Sunmi chuckle. They both got out of the room and into the kitchen. 

Mi Seung patiently waited Sunmi to finish cooking. They had eggs, bacon, and bread for breakfast. 
After eating, Sunmi decided to take Mi Seung for a bath. Mi Seung was overwhelmed since his uncles or his own father never took him a bath. 

After taking a bath, Mi Seung wore his casual clothes that his father brought with him. 

"Are you ready for today Mi Seung-ah?" Sunmi inquired one last time before they went inside her car. 

"Nae, Omma!" Mi Seung smiled widely at her. 


It's always a new day... right?

--

Sunmi and Mi Seung arrived in YG after an hour drive. Mi Seung was happily greeted by YG staffs as well as Sunmi. Fortunately, Mi Seung wasn't noisy enough to shout about her being his omma.

Soon after a few minutes, they arrived in YG's office once again. Mi Seung comfortably walked in inside the office.

"YG Appa!" He called out.

"Oh! Mi Seung-ah!" YG greeted him as well. He brought Mi Seung in his arms and started playing with him.

"Hey, Sunmi." When he finally noticed Sunmi's presence. 

"Annyong Mr. YG, I just dropped off Mi Seung here."

"Omma! You're leaving me?" Mi Seung suddenly asked Sunmi. 

"Ani, Omma we'll just work. I'll be back to play with you later okay?" Sunmi assured him and kissed him on the cheek.

-

"Appa! Appa!" Mi Seung cired out happily as he entered the dance room. The group was immediately enlightened when they saw the cute child running. He then immediately went to his appa's arms and hugged him tightly.

"How's your sleepover?" Seungri asked his son. 

"It was so happy appa! I get to sleep beside omma last night, she even gave me a bath!" He happily shared with his dad and his uncles.

"Kure?" Daesung joined in and got Mi Seung from Seungri's hold. 

"But not that fun when you're with us?" Youngbae added.

"Well, it's different with you uncles." 



"So, Sunmi finally agreed to this?" T.O.P. asked Seungri with Jiyong on his side.

Suddenly a figure came inside the room. She cleared to get their attention.

"Oh Omma!" Mi Seung called out his mother happily.

The back up dancers, including Kush and Big Bang Managers were stunned with the figure appearing and with the fact that Mi Seung called her omma.

"Mi Seung-ah, you forgot your back pack in the car." She gradually handed Mi Seung's backpack and hanged it on his back."I'll be back soon, okay? I'll see you later." She gave him a peck on the cheeks then waved off to Seungri and the guys but when she was about the head out Mi Seung called her again.

"Omma, Why does Appa don't get a goodbye kiss?" Sunmi almost tripped on her heels when she heard the child's question.

"Yah! Mi Seung-ah! Don't say nonsense!" Seungri shot up loudly.

"Omma! Appa works hard, you should give him a kiss." Sunmi closed her eyes and pleaded in her mind. But to no avail, Mi Seung didn't stop right there. He dragged Sunmi in the center in front of Seungri. "Now, Omma. Give Appa Kiss!" Mi Seung started to give his puppy eyes a try and his pouting lips was breaking Sunmi's strong refusal in mind.

"Next time?"

"No!" The group joined in. She had no choice but to make a move or else she was going nowhere and if that happens, she'll be late for her appointments.

She then reluctantly moved closer to Seungri and breezed a peck in his cheeks. The group suddenly erupted with 'aw's' and Mi Seung kept Jumping up and down. 

To avoid more embarrassment, Sunmi immediately headed out with her head hung low.

"That was Sunmi, right?" Big Bang's manager asked out of the blue.

"YEAH! She's my omma." The manager had a bewildered face upon hearing Mi Seung's answer. (A/N: Remember one of BB's Manager has a crush on Sunmi? haha!)



"Looks like she finally agreed with the favor.." T.O.P. commented while Jiyong and Youngbae nodded.