Misunderstanding

Who's that kid?

Chapter 4: Misunderstanding

It's been a month since Sunmi and Seungri had a verbal agreement on the favour. Seungri had promise Sunmi to find Mi Seung's real mother and tell the child the truth. But for the meantime, no one will know that Sunmi is not Mi Seung's child, except for YGE and some personal friends of Sunmi and Seungri. Wonder Girls have no idea yet since they're still busy with their tour and will be done after tree weeks.

Meanwhile, Sunmi was also busy with her own job. She had been frequent in YGE since then, because of the renovation they were planning and being Mi Seung's mother. 

"Oh, Sunmi-ah, early in the morning?" CL's figure came into view when she roamed around the glassy corridors of YG. She was wearing a simple attire like a pair of jeans and her favourite t-shirt.

Sunmi smiled at her and just nodded in reply, everytime she sees CL and her members, she can never forget how they took the news that she's Mi Seung's mother. 

"Oh! CL Noona!" Mi Seung called out to her when he walked inside the dance room. 2ne1 just got back from their tour in Japan and they immediately went to YG to greet everyone. 

"Omo! Mi Seung-ah! You've grown so much!" CL commented. Hearing Mi Seung's name, the other girls crowded him as well and started hugging him. 

"We missed you Mi Seung-ah!" Bom hugged him tight. Mi Seung has been their playful entertainer in YG. They energize them with his cuteness. 


"I missed you too noonas..I have a surprise for you." They gave Mi Seung a curious look. 

"Really?" Dara asked. Mi Seung nodded happily.

Seungri got Mi Seung's idea and suddenly pulled him to his side, "Where are you going little man?" He was trying to divert Mi Seung's attention. 

"Getting the surprise appa.." He was pulling away from his grip but Seungri wasn't moving. 

"Don't be a kill joy Seungri.. let him give us the surprise!" Bom cried out and slowly pulled Mi Seung away from Seungri. 

Seungri from his spot lowered his head and waited for the out come Mi Seung's surprise.

He slowly walked beside the door frame, while everyone watched him opening the door. A petite figure came in sight on the door. She was lowering her head but, CL easily recognized her.

"Oh! Sunmi-ah! Long time no see!" CL greeted her, Sunmi just smiled.


"Oh.. You know each other already?" Mi Seung asked. 

"Of course, she's my chingu.." 

"OH! OMMA OMMA! CL Noona is your CHINGU?!"

"OMMA?!?!" The 4 girls shouted in unison. 

Mi Seung was slightly taken aback by the shouting but slowly nodded in response, "Yup, she's my omma.."

The 4 girls remained speechless until CL turned to the 3, "Do you know what this means?" Bom nodded sheepishly. 

"OMO! OMO! I'M SO HAPPY!" Minzy suddenly blurted out. Big Bang turned to her with a weird face and soon Dara and Bom started clapping happily as well. 

"Yes, we sooo approve! I mean, I love you both, you look soooooo good together!"


"How's Mi Seung doing?" CL inquired. They were both inside the elevators, going up. 

"He's doing great, sometimes, sleeping over in my house.." She casually said.

"So, what about your relationship with Seungri?"

Sunmi started feeling uneasy with CL's question. Even though Seungri and Sunmi had agreed on being Mi Seung's parents, they haven't talk about their relationship, I mean what's there to talk about right? Sunmi thought. And it maybe the same for Seungri as well, they were friends but not that even close, so it's better that they don't talk about it and stay on that level of friendship to avoid any conflicts in the near future. 

"We're fine." She safely stated. The truth is, Sunmi haven't thought of it. Since she cares more about Mi Seung's welfare and the heart problem he has, she doesn't want to hurt him. 

"That's good." CL replied, but before she can continue to talk, the elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened revealing Big Bang. 

"Oh! Here's the Mommy!" Daesung playfully greeted Sunmi while the others laugh. 

"Yah! Kang Daesung, do you want me tell--" He suddenly clamped his hand on Sunmi's mouth. 

"Mou-ya?!" Seungri blurted out and pried off Daesung's hand, "What are you talking about Mimi?" Sunmi glared at him but turned back to Daesung with an evil smirk. Daesung starts begging her silently while the others look intently. 

"Hey! What are you hiding guys?" Jiyong joins in.

"Ah! Nothing, right Sunmi?" Daesung was biting his lower lip already. 

"Yeah, it was nothing.. probably, the large chunk of beef in his fridge." Sunmi stated plainly.

"Oh! I saw that! "T.O.P. added as well, "Yah! You should know how to share!"

On the other corner of the elevator, Seungri moved closer to Sunmi, "Yah, what were you talking about?" Sunmi jump off from her spot when she realizes how close Seungri was. 

"Nothing. Don't bug me, I won't cook for you later." Sunmi warned him which caused him to pout. 

"Sunmi-ah~~" He started whining loudly when they got out of the elevator, everyone was laughing at his actions but he didn't care.

"Yah.. Lee Sunmi! You should cook for me!" He demanded with a loud voice which caught the guys attention.

"Hey?! What am I? Your WIFE?!" It seems like the guys didn't see it coming that they were bickering. 

"Ani! But I'm Mi Seung's father and you're his Omma!" He pointed out, but he only got Sunmi's questioning look.

"Aigoo, I got to find your wife soon!" Sunmi gave out a loud sigh and head off. Seungri sensing his win started smirking and walking coolly. ha! Sunmi can't let me go that easily..


--

"He's your child." The old man stated angrily at the young girl.

"I know, but I can't have him. It will ruin me!"

"But you're letting him have the child? He's ruining him too!" 

"No, he's not.."

"Yes, he is.."

The girl stayed silent.

"Sooner or later, the truth will come out.. and I can't handle that anymore. I won't."


-

Sunmi had piled off her sketches inside YG's office while the guys patiently waited for her preparations. They peeked through the sketchbooks and was left awed with Sunmi's design.

"Ohmy! Everything is so good! I want everything here already!" Dara flipped through the pages. 

"Yeah, but how could we choose if everything is this good?" Sunmi smiled at their indirect compliments at her sketches. 

"Sunmi, so you're ready for this?" Sunmi nodded in response and smiled at the others.

"Ready when you are guys.."

-
They took three hours in finding the right design for the building, since it was all good and beautiful, they had a hard time debating about the colors, designs, and the products that they need to use to avoid a very over pricey materials. 

After three hours, they finally finished discussing and held out the finalized designs. Everyone agreed to it and let Sunmi handle everything else.

Sunmi excused herself from the group and heads out. 

"Sunmi's doing great, noh??" Bom started the conversation, while the others nodded in agreement.

"She'd be a great wife.." Daesung unexpectedly blurted out, "What? Am I not right?"

"Well, she is.. I mean, c'mon, the girl takes care of a child that's not hers. That's kind of brave." Daesung continued with a unsure tone. Seungri was eyed him weirdly but he only responded with a goofy smile.

Suddenly Mi Seung came in with a huge glasses on his eyes. 

"Oh my! what a handsome boy!" Dara held him up and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Well, Omma dresses well, so Mi Seung needs to dress well too!"

"But what about your Appa?" Jiyong asked. 

"Oh, Appa and Omma, dress really good.." Seungri smiled at his son's word. He carried him and hugged him tight. 

"Were you a good boy today Mi Seung-ah?" Seungri asked her son while they stand beside Sunmi.

"Yes, Appa. Omma, bought me new clothes today.."Seungri eyed Sunmi, asking why she did that.

"Hey! It's so Seungri like, I'm getting dizzy by just looking at it!" Sunmi said sarcastically while the others laugh.

Then on they started bickering entertaining their friends.

-

It was passed midnight already. Seungri drove Sunmi home since Mi Seung was sleeping over in 2ne1's place. They were silent during the ride since both were tired from work. 

Sunmi was fast asleep in the passenger seat. Seungri glanced at her, she was smiling in her sleep. He smiled as well, knowing how pretty she looks. And by just looking at her, a pang of guilt hits him hard already. Since in the near future, he knows that asking her a favor would bring her hardships and it would make her sad. 

Seungri was slowly regretting it, but when Mi Seung's face flashes in his mind, he couldn't seem to let go of Sunmi as well, they've made a bond already. More than he and Mi Seung had and he's not ready to take it away from him. 

He felt his eyes watering up, he quickly wiped it away and focused back on the road. Suddenly, his phone rang. 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Seungri-ah~" Yuri's voice came through the phone. Seungri gave a weird look and glanced at his watch. It was 1AM already and Yuri suddenly called him. Maybe something is up.

"Oh, Noona." He greeted her. 

"Can we meet?" 

"WhAT?" Seungri tried to lower down his voice 

"I'm at Han River right now, please come." Her voice was urgent and he couldn't say no. He quickly turned and drove to Han River.

-
Sunmi stirred in her sleep. She felt her back aching from seating in the car. She rubbed her eyes and opened it. She was surprise to see her car parked in a empty parking lot. She turned to see where she was. Apparently, she was somewhere near Han River. She asked herself why. Remembering Seungri drove her car. 

She flipped her phone open to find it lowbattery already and if she tried to call Seungri, it would emptied out.

She waited for him, she was getting really tired already and her outfit was getting itchy. She rested her head by the window and wait for his figure to come.

But after an hour had passed, still no sign of him. Sunmi wasn't getting sleepy, so she decided to get out of the car and stand beside it, so she could her legs.

But two hours later, she found herself battling the cold since she was wearing some shorts and a tshirt. She shivered when the cold wind pass by her. She tried her best to be patient and think that Seungri had something urgent to do. 

She started walking along side the river to find a stall where she could buy some coffee. Some people were eye-ing at her since she looks stupid in a cold night without even a sweater on. When she spotted a small stall, she quickened her steps but only got stopped by two figures standing in the stall as well. 

It irked her in someway, in no time, she saw fresh tears coming out from her eyes. She immediately wiped it and turned her heel towards her car. 

She started th engine and was ready to take off when she remembered her phone.


To: Seungri

I hate you. I'm not someone who could wait for you for almost 4 hours Seungri, but I did. You'll regret this.

--

Seungri and Yuri were busy laughing out because of some crazy jokes Seungri made. Since Yuri needed to cheer up because she was lonely, She found Seungri best to fit her mood at the moment.

She was touched when Seungri took time to go out even though it was night time already. Eventhough he was really tired, he did his best to come.

Seungri suddenly felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket. He quickly flipped it and was bewildered by who it came from.

When he finally read the message, he muttered incoherent words which made Yuri look at him.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked worriedly, that he might get in trouble because of her. 

"Ani, it's just my hyung's are finding me already.. since they asked me to something." He tried to make an excuse which Yuri immediately believed. 

When they went off to their separate ways, Seungri ran towards where the car was park but found it empty. He cussed under his breath. 



Stupid Seungri.. Really Stupid..




A/N: here is Sunmi's design for YGE