4

My Angel

More upvotes = faster/longer updates ^.^

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sleeping boy in his arms.

 

"Isn't he adorable?" Heechul's voice came from across the room.

 

"Oh, you're still here?" Donghae asked.

 

"Of course. I had to make sure that the e holding my little brother doesn't do anything inappropriate to him." Donghae blushed and shook his head.

 

"I-It's not like that! I swear!" Heechul laughed.

 

"I'm just messing with you." Donghae sighed.

 

"Can I ask you something?" Heechul shrugged. "How come you seem so calm when you talk about Hyukkie's disease?"

 

Heechul's face changed in an instant then returned to it's normal calm expression.

 

"On the outside, I may seem calm and under control. That's because I don't want Hyukkie to worry. But on the inside, I'm a mess."

 

Hyukjae stirred and started to wake up.

 

"Hyung, you're still here!" he smiled.

 

"Of course! I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to my sweet baby brother!" Hyukjae got up and hugged Heechul.

 

"Bye Hyung! I'll see you tomorrow!"

 

Heechul smiled, "I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone now."

 

"What? I'm not...we're not..." Donghae stumbled over his words and Heechul laughed and exited the room.

 

"Wow! If you were my boyfriend, that would be amazing!" Hyukjae smiled his gummy smile.

 

"Yeah whatever." Donghae rolled his eyes but couldn't help the small grin that spread across his face.

 

"Hae-Hae, can I ask you a question?"

 

"I don't see why not." Donghae smiled at him.

 

"Can I...can I kiss you?"

 

Donghae widened his eyes. "WHAT?"

 

"Oh please please please? Just a small one! It will be my first and possibly my last! Please???" Hyukjae gave him puppy eyes and Donghae couldn't help but nod.

 

Hyukjae smiled and came closer and closer to Donghae until his lips gently touched his.

 

"Oh my God!" They broke apart when they heard a voice at the door. When Donghae saw who it was his heart sank to his stomach.

 

"J-Jessica.." That was all he could say at the moment.

 

Hyukjae leand in close, "Who is she?"

 

"Who am I? Who are you?" Jessica asked.

 

Hyukjae smiled. "I'm Hyukjae! Who are you?"

 

Jessica frowned. "I'm Jessica. Donghae's girlfriend."

 

^.^