1

My Angel

 

 

 

Not Proofread :3

 

 

"Donghae! Where are you? The wedding starts in 5 minutes! I can't get married without you!" Donghwa shouted over the phone.

 

"Hyung! I'm on my way, ok!" Donghae sped down the road, weeving his way around cars as he talked on the phone with his brother. 

 

Ugh! If my stupid alarm clock didn't decided to just stop working, I wouldn't be late for Hyungs wedding! "Well you better be here in 5 minutes!"

 

Donghae was about to respond when the car in front of him suddenly stopped, causing him to swerve his car so he wouldn't hit it. 

 

"Oh !" He lost control of the car and before he knew it, his car had flipped over a couple of times before ramming into a pole, coming to a stop.

 

His entire body was in severe pain.  "Ugh.." The last thing he heard was sirens before he slowly drifted into darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beep

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

What is that horrible beeping sound? Donghae groaned and shifted a bit. He tried to open his eyes but they wouldn't open. Where am I? 

 

"Boop!" Huh? Donghae was confused when he felt something poke his cheek. "Boop! Boop!" Again he felt something on his cheek so he opened his eyes slowly. He was shocked to see a big pair of brown eyes, plump lips and a sharp jaw line right in front of his face.

 

Shocked, he just stood there staring until a skinny finger made its way to his cheek and poked it. "Boop!"

 

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" He jumped up and pushed the person on top of him away, only to wince in pain as his whole body ached. "W-Who are you? And why were you touching me??"

 

The mystery boy just smiled at him, "My name is Hyukjae! But you can call me Hyukkie! I was touching you because you are sooooooooo handsome!!"

 

Donghae couldn't help but blush at that comment. "Well, what are you doing here?"

 

"I'm your roomate!" Hyukjae replied cheerfully. That was when Donghae noticed where he was. A hospital? "Why am I here?" he thought out loud.

 

"Apparently you were in a car accident. It's a good thing your handsome face didn't get too much damage!" Hyukjae sat on Donghae's bed and scooched close to him.

 

"Y-Yah! What are you doing? Move back!" Hyukjae pouted a little and moved back. "I just wanted to see your handsome face close up."

 

Donghae's eyes widened. "Well, it looks like my little bro has a little admirer!" 

 

Donghae looked at the door and saw Donghwa.

 

"Hyung!" Donghwa rushed from the door and embraced his brother. "I was so worried about you! What were you thinking, Hae?"

 

Donghae cried on his brothers chest. "I'm sorry Hyung! I tried to get there in time! I didn't mean to miss your wedding!" Donghwa pulled away and wiped his tears. "Pabo! I already told you I can't get married without you there!"

 

Donghae calmed down a bit and smiled. "I'm sorry."

 

"Hey, no need to apologize kiddo! I'll be right back. I have to go talk to the nurses okay?" Donghae nodded.

 

Donghwa turned to Hyukjae, "Take good care of him while I'm gone okay?" Hyukjae nodded and wrapped his arms around Donghae. "I will! I will!" 

 

Donghwa chuckeld and the sight of a struggling, blushing Donghae and left.

 

"Let go of me!" Donghae struggled against the surprisingly strong embrace. 

 

"Nope! I'm taking care of you!"

 

"But you're hurting me!" With that said, Hyukjae immediately let go. "Ohmaigosh I'm sorry Hae-Hae!"

 

Hae-Hae? "Don't call me that." Hyukjae pouted. 

 

"Why not? It's cute just like you!" Donghae blushed and pushed him away.

 

Donghwa watched the two amusedly. Ah young love. 

 

 

 

 

 

First chappie done! Comment and subscribe please! :)