Unfortunately

Deal

You're really bad at this,” Woobin laughed, pointing at the games console in front of them.

I wasn't allowed video games when I was younger!” Jongsuk protested. “Besides, we've been playing this all morning. Can't we do something else?”

There's a haunted house that has just opened,” Woobin put the controller down. “We could go there.”

Sounds better than being beaten by you all day,” Jongsuk nodded.

 

It looks really creepy,” Jongsuk made to grab Woobin's hand, but the latter pulled his hand away.

It's meant to,” Woobin poked Jongsuk's side, then leant down to whisper, “We can't show anything in public, yeah?”

I guess,” Jongsuk sighed, answering both remarks at the same time, then smiling and waving at a couple of girls yelling “oppa!”

Come on!” Woobin grabbed Jongsuk's elbow and dragged him up the steps to the haunted house.

 

Woobin glanced around in embarrassment as he attempted to pry Jongsuk's fingers off the door frame. Jongsuk had looked inside and immediately bolted outside.

It'll be fun!” Woobin growled as he grabbed Jongsuk's torso and pulled with all his strength. Jongsuk was still clinging onto the door.

I'm too scared!” Jongsuk screeched, attracting the attention of passers-by. A couple looked up and pointed, laughing at the two actors. Finally Woobin pulled Jongsuk off the door frame and dragged him inside.

 

I don't like it,” Jongsuk whispered as they made their way around the rooms. Ghostly figures walked in front of the couple and ghouls jumped out from corners, causing Jongsuk to move closer and closer to Woobin. A zombie butler shuffled across the room, offering mouldy cakes to any visitors, and Jongsuk was shuddering.

This guy, really,” Woobin thought, looking across at Jongsuk. Woobin gently put his arm around Jongsuk's shoulders, causing him to jump. As Jongsuk jumped away from Woobin, a shrill scream was heard from above. Sneakily, while Woobin was looking for the source of the sound, Jongsuk s his arm inside Woobin's jacket, then ducked under it himself. Woobin noticed, of course, but didn't try to push Jongsuk away, so the pair walked around looking like a pantomime horse without the costume.

 

Jongsuk, you- you can let go now,” Woobin said as they walked out of the haunted house. Jongsuk muttered something under his breath as he slowly removed his arms and stood up.

That wasn't fun at all,” Jongsuk complained as they began to walk away.

Was it worse than being beaten by me all the time?”

Jongsuk nodded.

Then I have something better to do,” Woobin said. “My place or yours?”

 

Jongsuk knew Woobin was planning something as they walked in silence. He glanced across occasionally and saw Woobin deep in thought.

What are you thinking about?” Jongsuk asked.

Nothing,” Woobin lied. Jongsuk punched his arm playfully.

Tell me,” he whined.

We're almost there anyway,” Woobin said as Jongsuk carried on whining. “Shh!”

 

As soon as they arrived at Woobin's house, Jongsuk stopped whining because he wanted to know what Woobin was thinking and started whining because he was hungry.

It's been hours since I last ate,” he sighed, sitting down in the kitchen and resting his head on the table.

And it's been hours since I last kissed you,” Woobin sat down next to Jongsuk, and lay his head on the table so their faces were centimetres apart.

If you give me food I'll let you kiss me,” Jongsuk bargained.

Hmm...” Woobin seemed to think for a moment, then suddenly swooped forward and kissed Jongsuk, and jumped up before Jongsuk could retaliate.

Woobin,” Jongsuk growled.

Yes, Jongie?” Woobin smirked.

I hate you,” Jongsuk said as he searched through Woobin's kitchen cupboards.

No you don't,” Woobin laughed, placing his chin on Jongsuk's shoulder, then whispering ever so quietly, “You love me.”

Unfortunately,” Jongsuk nodded, then turned his head and kissed Woobin's cheek. 

 


aff won't let me change the font size:((( soon i'll try and edit it so it looks better ok

i just want to say thank you all for staying here even though i haven't updated for months!!!! you really are the best;;