Chapter; ONE

Its Complicated

 

 

 

 


 

"Guess what?"

 

Guess what, what?" 

 

"Just guess!" 

 

"I dont know." Taeyeon replied while make an annoyed face. "Seunghyun wants to meet me!" I said excitedly while looking both Sooyoung and Taeyeon. "Really?!" Sooyoung said, while clapping both her hands. "oh, really. Why?" Taeyeon asked while her head still on her book. "I dont know why. But, I knew it! He likes me back!" Jessica smiled in satisfaction.

 

"How'd you know that? Sorry, I dont want to make you lose your hope. Just because he treats you well, doesnt means he likes you, right? And, I think he likes someone and its not you. You know why right?" Taeyeon said. Sooyoung quickly slapped lightly Taeyeon's shoulder. Jessica speechless by Taeyeon's remark. She sighed heavily. She looked at her watch. Its already 2 pm. "I-I've got to go." Jessica said, leaving the scene. 

 

 


 

Jessica's POV

 

"I like Tiffany. C-can you help me with it?"

 

No, I cant. I like you. "Yes, why not?" I smiled faintly. 

 

"Thanks! So, can you talk something about her?"

 

I dont want to talk about her. I want to talk about me. About US. "What do you want to know about her?"

 

"Anything!" he grinned. While, Im trying my best to hold my tears.

 

I dont want to tell you anything. "I try my best. I'll giving some infos, tomorrow kay?"

 

"Okay!" He hugged me. But, its just a friendly hug. I'll never get something more than friendly hug. No, never from him.

 

Then, he bid a goodbye. I waves to him weakly. He walked cooly towards school gate. Then, his shadow no longer infront of me. Slowly, I'm on my knees. 

 

Why must Tiffany? Why must my bestfriend? Why not any girls in school? Am I never going to get a boyfriend? Now, dang my tears started to stream down on my cheeks. Laugh, Jessica, laugh. Its true everything what Taeyeon said. If someone treat you nicely, it doesnt mean they likes you. They just being polite. Now, what am I going to tell Sooyoung? How about Taeyeon? Lastly, Tiffany? How I'm going to tell her? Thank god, she never know that I had a stupid feelings toward Seunghyun. Jessica, walked, laughed. Just laughed as if nothing happens. You pro at it, remember? You're the ice princess in school. 

 

I wiped away my tears. Take a look at myself on mirror. Trying to smile infront of the mirror. Nice, Jessica, nice. Okay next step, to the cafe. 

 

____

 

I waved to Sooyoung. Yeah, this is her cafe. She waved at me back. She makes her way to the second floor. 

 

 

"So, why are you here?" she asked me, after she done ordering drinks to her worker.

 

"You're the only one that I can depend on right now." 

 

"And, why is that? Oh, thankyou." she smiled to her worker. 

 

"Seunghyun likes Tiffany. And, im being stupid---" I cry. yeah, I cry, again. Its just too hard for me to keep by my own. Sooyoung patted my shoulder slowly, to show she's understand my feeling right now. 

 

"And, you being a great friend,  trying to help him? You're not stupid, Jessi. You're being helpful." she said, and I can sense she's smiling right now. I nodded while still stared at the floor.

 

"B-but, if you're in my situation are you really going to help him?" I said, while staring at her eyes. "Me? No, I'll trying my best to keep his awaaaay from her." Sooyoung replied while smiling to me. "Why? Is helping my crush is wrong?" 

 

"No, but if im in your situation, whats mine... is mine. But, y'know, trying not to get hopes too high than usual." 

 

I sighed. "But, I already said, im going to help--"

 

"And, you want your heart to hurt again? Jessi, hear whats im going to tell you,

 

A is Seunghyun, You is C. And Tiffany is E. Are you going to take Tiffany's place and Tiffany going to be B? And, day by day, you're going to get far away by A, which is Seunghyun? 

 

Or, do you want, you're going to be B and Tiffany going to be far away from Seunghyun? Which one you want? Its all up to your decision."

 

there's a long pause before, I just shook my head. 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's note

 

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Heres the first chapter. Hope you guys like it! Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, english is not my first language :< 

 

I need 3 comments before going on to next chapter~^^