Chapter 2

Best Friend

 

"Well! not call me santokki. "I said sullenly.
 
"Good. So how Dara, "he asked.
 
"Neither Bom I want to be your friend." I answered with a smile. Suddenly he hugged me. I felt at ease in his arms.
 
"Thank Santokki" he said, still holding me. But his arms are too tight and I had trouble breathing.
 
"Eemmm Bom ... I do not breathe." I said. Then he let go of his arms.
 
"Sorry santokki" he said.
 
"The bom, why would you want to be friends with me? even though we just met. And why do you call me Santokki, "I asked.
 
"Because you're cute, pretty and nice. Santokki? ah because you look like a rabbit. I have a rabbit named santokki and yes loyal with me when I feel lonely. Yes even faithful to me until he died. And I bet you also like him, loyal until the end of my life to be my friend. "She said with a smile. I was smiling and was pleased to meet with bombs. And I would not mind if he called me Santokki, if it can make her happy.
 
Begin bom since then me and be close, to be a friend. Bom love the corn. On my birthday he gave gifts purple bunny. Our doll berinama Tam-Tamie. Bom asked me to promise that I would keep tam Tamie until whenever.
 
I felt there was something wrong with her, her face became pale and yes frequent headaches. When I asked he said "just a migraine". Until a week before he was the cut, I just found out that he had a brain tumor late-stage disease. I was sad, scared and disappointed. When I asked "Why did not he tell me that he got a brain tumor?" "I do not want you to feel sorry for me Dara and I do not want to trouble and becoming a burden." He said weakly. I do not want medesaknya anymore, so I just nodded.