Chapter 1

Best Friend

 

* Kringg ... kringgg. * The alarm Dara.
 
I also woke up from my sleep. Bom! yes, today is exactly one year Bom died. Bom was my best friend. And I'm Dara, Bom Sandara's best friend. I'm rich but I do not need that, I need friends. Friends who are always there for me, to make me calm, a friend who would accept me as. Friend terbaiku just Bom, my life became more colorful as he was. I immediately got ready to go to the funeral Bom. On the way, I can remember when I first met Bom.
 
Three years ago
 
I sat under a tree and cried. Arrived - arrived there was a beautiful woman, brown-haired, brown-eyed high and came over and sat beside me. She offered his handkerchief to me, I will take it.
 
"Thanks," I said.
 
"Equally Ssantoki" she exclaimed.
 
"Ssantoki? 'I asked with a puzzled face and red nose.
 
"... Hahaha ... haahaa Ssantoki face ... huahahah." He said with a laugh.
 
"Well! What's wrong with my face? "I said with a frown. Then he saw me and tried to stop from laughing.
 
"Funny you're so cute" he said as he pinched my cheek.
 
"Argh ... sick," I called, and then he stopped pinching. I immediately ran to caress a cheek-pinching that runs it.
 
"Sorry Ssantoki" he said with a guilty face. Then I just nodded.
 
"Bom" he said as he held out his hand.
 
"Ah ... Dara Sandara ..." I said as I shook his hand.
 
"Dara, you're so cute, can I be your friend?" She said.
 
"Huh," I said, shocked. "I recently met and Bom a few minutes ago, but he immediately wanted to be my friend? he's weird. "I said to myself.
 
"So, how Ssantoki?" She said with a serious face.