7th

Unexpected

“Lee Donghae!!!!” Siwon needed to snap at the boy who sat on the desk in front of him since the later didn’t hear his name being called many times.

“What hyung? Can’t you see I’m busy…” Donghae said with him dreamy eyes keep stuck on one place.

 

Hyukjae’s desk.

 

Siwon snorted at him who seems planned to keep ignored him for another minutes.

 

Donghae POV

 

Why I hate this work time now.

*pouted

I wanna be with him just like yesterday…

 

“I wanna marry him soooooonnnn…” I whine loudly as I can see that Hyukjae snap his head towards me. I grin widely while wave my hand secretly.

“Behave, Donghae! Or I send you to Dad!” Siwon hyung threaten and success to make me shut my mouth and get busy with my farm field on my laptop.

“Meanie hyung” I mumble softly as I keep stare at some lambs that walk here and there.

 

I try hard to focus on my laptop, but I can’t.

Then I heard someone enter our room.

I quickly lift my head and find a familiar man standing  in front of Hyukjae’s desk.

 

Tsk… Junsu…

What he wants from my baby???

 

I unconsciously glare at both of them thus makes Hyukjae’s eyes widen. But soon after I saw him, I just can’t help but smile widely.

 

I can hear that Junsu asks him if he’s new here. I quickly dial his number, “Just come in to Hyung’s room instead of flirting with my wife. Or should I call Yoochun to cut your ??” and with that he bow slightly to Hyukjae before enter my room.

 

“ Donghae! Is he really your wife? I thought that you broke up just now?? And I’m not flirting…” he said in one breath as I rool my eyes.

 

“Hello, Su -ah… Don’t hear what he  said and sit please… What bring you here?”  Siwon hyung ask as he keep typing something on his laptop.

 

“Tsk… Donghae is still possessive over his property neh?” he said as he take a seat in front of my hyung as Siwon hyung just chuckle before he lift the office phoe and call Tiffany to bring us drinks.

 

“He will never change, Su-ah… but that’s the cute side of the hardworking Donghae, beside the childish side…”

 

“Yaaahh!! Stop mocking me!” I pout as I glance at the open door, revealing Tiffany and an office boy who bring us our drinks.

 

“Thank you, Tiff…”

“No problem, Mr. Choi…”

 

And I’m sure 100 % that I saw her blushing over my hyung…

Unlucky for her that my hyung is a gay and still in love with Kibummie.

 

“I’m not mocking you, my baby brother… I praised you… I love all side of yours…” Siwon hyung said while send me a charm,ing smile. I smile back, then I continue my business.

 

Staring at Hyukjae.

 

I didn’t pay attention to what they’re talking about until I heard Kibum’s name mentioned. I quickly turn my head and staring at my hyung who freeze on his seat.

 

“Did you say that you met Kibummie?? My Kibum??” Siwon hyung confirmed as Junsu nod hesitantly. And I just can’t say something, it just too sudden. Just a mere hours that I was talking about him and now someone mention about him.

 

“W-where? When? I-I want to m-meet him…” Siwon hyung stand up and quickly take his car key before drag Junsu with him.

 

“Hyung…” I call him loudly.

I was so worry if he maybe make a mistake and it will hurt him more.

What if Kibum already has another person in his life?

 

“I’ll take whatever risk just to meet him, Donghae!!” hyung snap as the three of our staffs and my Hyukkie looking at the scene in front of them.

 

“But… why now?? Why don’t you try to find him along ago??” I said confused.

I thought my hyung’s already gave up about Kibummie.

 

“He asked me the freedom and went abroad… I thought that I just gave him what he wanted…  I know my mistakes… And now he is here… I don’t wanna loose him again…” and with that he walk away with Junsu trailing behind him.

 

I  sigh as I stare at the three staffs and bow slightly, “Sorry for that… Hyukjae, can you come in?” I stare at my soon to be baby as he glance at Leeteuk, asking permission. Leeteuk nod then followed by Hyukkie.

 

 

“Mr. Donghae?”

“Please close the door and call me Donghae as usual, Hyukkie…” I order as he did what I said before stand in front of me.

 

“Have a seat, baby…” I said.

I see that his eyes grow wider over my nick name for him.

I noted inside that he’s so cute rounding his eyes like that.

I bent my body to front and ask him is hands.

He give it as he tilt his head cutely confused.

 

I smile as I bring his hands and put it on my cheeks. I can feel his hands freeze.

 

“I’m scare…” I said truthfully as I felt his hands relax in my grip.

 

And what’s surprise me was him caressing my cheeks slowly.

Silent fill the room as I enjoy his presence and his soothing touch.

 

 

“They will be okay… as long as they still love each other, they will be alright…” he said, breaking the silent as I sigh heavily.

That’s what we don’t know…

 

“We don’t know about it, Hyukkie… that’s why-“

“that’s why they need to meet, to confront their feeling… Mr. Choi knows that he can’t run away, he want to challenge the chance…” he cut my words and smile softly thus make me melt like a chocolate.

 

He’s so sweet…

I palm his hands and bring it to my lips as I kiss it, thus makes him blush and pull his hands away.

 

“I understand now… Hyukkie… Thank you” I said and smile to him as he nods while bite his lips cutely.

 

“Can I back to my work? I had lot things to do…” I pout as I nod, trying to understand his job.

But before he open the door I said, “When you become my wife I don’t want you to get work like that…”. He stare at me as I smile warmly to him who quickly open the door and walk to his desk.

 

I sigh again as I watch Hyukkie back to his computer and type again.

I was about to call Sungmin hyung when suddenly my phone ringing.

I look at the screen and raise my brows seeing the caller ID was my mom.

 

“Yes, mom? Huh? You’ll go? Where were you going? Oh… Okay, please come back soon neh… Me? Uhm I don’t know, I’ll figure out later… have a safe flight mom… bye mom, love you…” I put the phone on my desk as I staring at my baby.

 

Tommorow?

Maybe I can take him to a date…

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae pov

 

I sigh heavily as I munch my lunch.

Teukkie hyung and Heechul hyung didn’t stop asking me why Donghae asked me to his room and I already answer it by saying that Mr. Donghae need some advice, but they didn’t buy it.

 

“Guess he’s in love with you, Hyuk! Awww… what a lucky boy…” Heechul said as I mouth him ‘no’, while my inner said ‘yea.. he said that he loves me’. I shook my head to clear whatever my mind thought.

 

“I wonder what’s wrong with Mr. Choi… I’ve never seen him shout like that before…” Teukkie hyung said as I just shrug my shoulder and keep my mouth busy by munching the foods.

“Hyukk!! Stop eating and tell us something! You’re like a cow now…” TIffanny said as I just let out my tongue and keep munching until my phone vibrating and I need to swallow my food.

 

“Mmm??” I humm since I already punch the answer button on my phone, then I put the speaker on so that I can eat slowly.

 

“Hyukjae baby… We’ll coming home tonight neh…” mom said thus makes me blushing for the way she address me.

I noted not to use speaker on everytime my mom calling.

 

“I thought it’s still a month later???” I said confused.

“Yeaa… your dad is eager to meet… you… sooo… see you soon baby…”

 

Ugh… again she call me baby…

 

“Stop calling me baby… and yea see you at home… glad you still remember your only son…” I mumble as my friend chuckle hearing me ranting over my parents.

 

“Yahh… Whatever Eunhyukkie sweety… soon you’ll forget about us and just focus on your husband…” she snap playfully as I just chuckle hearing her, but then I stop chuckle after hearing her saying about husband.

 

“Yahh!!! What husband???”

“Nothingg… bye Hyukjae handsome…”

 

Aish that immature mom of mine.

 

“Bye mom…”

 

“Awww… such a lovely mom…” Heechul hyung said with a teasing tone while Teukkie hyung and Tiffany just chuckle, as I just continue enjoying my meal.

------------------------------------------------------

Later at night.

 

It was 7 pm when I reach my home since Mr. Wan keep us busy with so many things related to our planning to hold General Meeting for shareholders.

I was about to unlock the door when I remember, my parents should be inside the house right now right? Or they will come home late night?

I shrug my shoulder as I decide to just open the door without my key.

 

BINGO!

It’s already unlock! Thanks to my careless mom.

 

I put my shoes on the rack and get inside after locked the door.

 

“Mooommm!!! Daaadddd!!!” I call out loud but I hear nothing.

Huh where are they??

“Mo- u-uh… I-I- HUwaaaaaa….. Heeellllppppp meeeee!!!!” okay I tell you one thing.

 

THERE’S A MUMMI IN MY HOUSE!!!! SHOULD I RUN NOW OR…

 

 “hahahahahahahaha…”

 

Huh?? What the-

 

“Yahhhh!!!! Mooooommmmm!!!!!”

 

It’s my ing mom who drag the mummi from behind.

 

“Good evening my Hyukjae handsomeee…” she greet me with that stupid mummi sounds, as I just roll my eyes over her childish act.

 

“Sora… stop making him scared… Hello, son… It’s good to see you again… How things going on?” my dad come to rescue me and hugs me softly as I know that he know I was still scare about the mummi.

 

“Awww… is my baby boy still scare??”

“The word ‘scare’ is understatement, mom… it’s horrible…” I pout deeper as I keep hugging my dad, search for a safe feeling from my dad’s embrace.

 

“Aish… you’re too much… now come here and hugs meeeee…” my mom whines as I just chuckle before give her what she wants. A hug.

 

 

After some lovey dovey between me and my parents, I take a bath and quickly retreat to the kitchen for helping my mom arrange the dinner.

 

 

“Need help?” I greet him and peck his cheek before roll up my shirt.

“Yea sure… just arrange the plate please”

 

I nod as I do what she order to me.

 

“So… Hyukjae, I was called by old friend of mine and surprised me by saying that his son is crazily head over heels on you… Any response??” she asks as I think hard about who was she talking about.

 

“I don’t get it mom… the only one who chasing over me and claimed me as his wife is just my ert boss, Lee Donghae, and I didn;’t even talk about him to you..” I frown as I stare at her, waiting for her to say something, but she’s just chuckle instead.

 

“Ohh… mom, don’t say-”

“Yea, baby… his mom is my bestest friend ever that I ever talked about with you… She’s the woman named Lee Hyori…”

 

And my jaw drops…

Is the world can’t be more little???

 

“You know, Hyori is really enthusiast when she know that you’re my son. She really wants you as his son’s wife… but I couldn’t careless to push all these things towards you… it’s a big thing…” she said as she laid the pancake on the white plate and pouring some honey on it.

 

“Yea mom… you’re right. But, uhm… am I make you two worry?” I look down on the floor as I blurt out the question that’s invading my thought these months.

 

“Of course not, Hyukjae! How come you said that… people have different time to be settle, and we’re talking about our feeling. I really understand it and really appreciate it. I know what my son are like, and I trust God that your time for having a little happy family will come, sooner or later…” she said as I hug her tightly.

 

“.. but Eunhyukkie, the most important thing is don’t scared to open up your heart. What if Donghae is your soulmate??? You will loose what you should have then… ” she continue as I nod understand.

 

“What’s with the sudden hug??” suddenly my dad come up and separate us just to show me his jealousy.

“Yahhh Dad!! What’s with that jealous face?? Guess you hug mom every second of your life in Rome!!!” I tease as my dad just let out his tongue to me.

 

“Yah!! Now sit down and eat! No more hugs!!” mom said  as we nod understand.

 

 

That night I was so distracted.

I know my brain couldn’t stop thinking of what my mom said.

 

If it’s about something like foods or what, we can easily said that ‘try won’t hurt’.

But it’s a ‘falling in love’ thingy we’re talking about here.

If I try it out and it didn’t work as it should, then it will hurt me badly.

 

I don’t want to try…

I’m scare…

 

I close my eyes try to erase all the picture of Donghae inside my head, then I heard a soft knock on my door.

 

“Are you still awake, baby?”

 

Mom…

 

 

I slip out of the bed and walk slowly to the door and unlock it.

 

“Yea, mom… I was… just... thinking…”

 

“why you sounds like an old woman? Don’t think too much Hyukjae…” she chuckle as we both sit on the bed.

 

“I never expect someone like… Donghae, will make my heart flutter just like now, mom… It scared me…” I said whisperedly as my mom carress my hand lovingly.

 

“I can’t say ‘try it’ right? I just don’t know what to say baby… it’s all in your hands. Wheter you are willing to try it and take the worst responsibility or avoid it and lose someone who might love you sincerely…”

 

Yea… I know… No one can help me… only me and myself can help me.

 

“You better sleep, cause tomorrow you had to work right?” she ruffle my hair as I nod agree.

 

“Good night baby boy…”

“Nite mom”

 

I lock the door again then I jump on the bed and covered myself while keep thinking.

 

You know I instantly in love with you when the first time my eyes landed on you, Hae…

But I’m scare…

I’m scare Hae…

 

But then my phone ringing.

 

I feel my face heated when I saw the caller ID.

 

Mr. Donghae

 

I stare at the phone blankly, not sure how to react. But the call was ended right when I decided to press the answer sign.

I felt disappointed, but then again my phone make a bip sound.

 

A message.

 

Are you sleeping already? Too bad.. I miss you so much… Can we skip tomorrow works and going somewhere instead?

-Hae-

 

I then decide to reply it.

 

To: Mr. Donghae

No. I was about to pick up the phone when you ended it. I have a lot of task to do tomorrow… It’s Friday… and Mr. Wan surely love to keep us work before weekend… I miss you too…

 

I sent the message after I erased the words ‘I miss you too’.

 

I sigh again before finally decide to force myself to sleep. It’s getting late and I won’t be late tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was glance at the clock.

Ugh… it’s still 11 am. Is the clock broken or what?

Why the time seems so loonggg… I am sleepy now…  I need to go to an empty room and sleeepppp…

 

 

And after a long awaiting, finally it’s time to lunch.

I prefer sleeping than eat my lunch for now.

 

I quickly clean up my desk and walk away to find an empty room.

 

“Yah! Hyukjae, where are you going?”

“sleeping. Hyung… I skip my meal this time. I feel so sleepy…bye” I said as I quickly retreat to an unoccupied room.

 

Ah… Tulip Room is empty. Perfect!

 

I arrange the chair and quickly sat on it. Not waiting any seconds, I feel the darkness swallow me to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae POV

 

Ugh… don’t they know that I am missing my baby? I pout deeper as I thought that half of this day is spent by a long long meeting. And now it’s nearly 1 oçlock already.

 

I skipped the stair twice as I eager to see my Hyukkie, but more to my disappointing, he’s not on his seat.

 

Where is my baby?

 

“Uhm… Where’s Hyukjae?” I ask as Leeteuk snap his head, and I can see that he’s scare somehow.

“Uhm.. I will call him… He said that he’s sleepy so he rest until 1 oclock…”

 

Sleepy?

Poor my baby… lack of sleep is he?

 

“I’ll find him, don’t worry…” I said as I quickly run from one meeting room to another meeting room. Lucky that we only have 5 small meeting room. And finally I found him in Tulip Room, sleeping peacefully.

 

I smile at the sight as I close the door silently before take a seat near to him.

 

I examine his cute face.

He has such a flawless skin, and I know it’s smooth.

I was about to caress his hair when a loud alarm ring.

 

He jolt in panic as he trying hard to be as sober as he can.

It’s kind a funny seeing him now.

 

“Hyukkieee…” I exclaim to tell him that he’s not alone.

 

“Huh??”

“…”

 

“…”

 

“… … Gyaaaa… what are you doing here???”

 

“I miss you and I didn’t found you upstair. They said that you’re here… so… here I am…” I grin widely as he sigh while fix his messy y hair.

 

“Okay… I need to go back, It’s 1 oclock already…” he said stand up but I hold his wrist a moment and pull him closer as I stand up.

 

“Will you go somewhere with me tonight??” I ask him while smile warmly to him, and I can see a red tint on his cheeks.

“…I- but… U-uh… My parents were home…” upon hearing what he said another idea pop up in my brain.

 

“Omooo… then I should greet them… Okay I will send you home and greet them…” and I hear a faint ‘whatever’ from Hyukjae thus make one conclusion.

 

He let me meet his parents ^_^

Uh… I hope my mom is here…  

 

After sending him back to his seat I quickly dial my mom’s number.

 

“Mom… Hyukjae’s parents is in Seoul now… Tonight, I’m planning to greet them… Yeah… Really mom??? Awwww…. My best mom eveerrrr… Thank you mom…”

 

---------------------------------------

“Is your dad scary??” I fidget on my seat in my own car as Hyukjae stare at me in disbelieve, before he laugh loudly and it’s soooo cute.

 

“He’s scary… just like the mummi that they brought from Egypt…” Hyukjae said as he keep laugh. I pout.

 

Really??? Ugh… I’m nervous right now…

I know I am the one who decided to greet them, yet I really feel so awfully nervous.

 

But Mummi??? What he mean by that???

 

 

“But he didn’t bite… don’t worry…” he add.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

He nod as he chuckle a bit. Whatever happen just let it happen as long as I can see him smiling freely.

 

 

Finally we reach Hyukjae’s home.

 

“Can I hold your hands?” I ask as he stare at me again, “please…” I beg as he sigh, but then allow me to do so.

 

He spin the door knob then we walk inside as a middle age woman come downstair hearing the door being open.

 

“Hyuk- owww… Is that Donghae? Oh my gosh… You’re just like Hyori… Come come…” she squeal as I nod. I was about to sit on the couch in the living room when I saw a hand behind the cupboard.

 

Fulfil my curioucity, I move my body to the left to see what was that and quickly frozen upon seeing what I saw a second ago.

 

It’s… a freaking Mummi…

 

“Donghae?? Whats wro- oohh, Mummm… you’re not keep the Mummi somewhere hidden???” he shout casually.

 

“I-is that really a Mummi?”

 

“Oh my gosh… I’m sowwiee… I’ll move it now…”

 

I nod as I scoot my body closer to Hyukjae. It’s scary!!

I don’t like it!!

 

“I scared too when the first time I saw it… and it’s my mom intention…” Hyukjae said as I nod while take a seat properly.

 

“Who’s coming???” another person come downstair and I can see that he’s Hyukjae’s dad. I quickly stand up and bow to him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... I’m Lee Donghae, it’s nice to meet you…”

“Omooo… is it that Donghae that you’re talking about, Sora???” Hyukjae’s dad ask loudly as I can hear Hyukjae’s mom said ‘ýes’ to answer.

 

“Oh my God, did he looking at the Mummi? He’s trembling… Hyukjae why don’t you hug him???” his dad come and hugs me while soothing me as I get confused with this family. But I catch the warm smile that Hyukjae draw on his face before he went somewhere and leave me with his dad. It’s a sweet smile.

 

“Nah… you’re calm enough… Sorry about the Mummi… Sora likes to do some experiment…” he said as he gesture me to sit.

 

I feel like a stupid.

I’m wreck it on my first time meet my Baby’s parents.

 

“Is Auntie doing research?”

 

“Nooo… what I mean about experiment is –how’s HYukjae’s face when he see the mummi- experiment…” he chuckle as I chukle along with him.

 

“So, Donghae, I thought that your mom will join us here?”

“Yes, soon, uncle… she’s on the way here… But uncle… Maybe you’re want to reunion with my parents, can I take Hyukjae somewhere?” I said bravely.

 

“You’re right… you two need to know each other neh? Just take him somewhere… Let us discuss about you two freely later…” he said as he pat my shoulder.

 

I sigh in relief knowing that his father is nothing but a kind and warm person.

 

“Donghae, son… sorry for the Mummi…” Hyukjae’s mom come with cups of tea as Hyukjae follows behind while carrying some snack. I help him to settle it on the table.

 

“Uhm… Auntie… I was planning to take Hyukjae on a simple date, can I?” I ask her permission, and second later she was hugging me and tell me that it was more than okay. I thank them as I smile at the nervous Hyukjae.

 

“Go prepare yourself Hyukjae…” his dad pat his back as he nod hesitantly, then went to his room.

 

After my mom comes and they’re changing hugs, I take my leave together with my baby.

 

I hope he likes the date. I make it simple for him.

 

“Let’s spend the weekend…” I open the car door as I sent him to seat before I close it and run to my seat.

 

“Where are we going, Donghae?”

 

“Secret…”   

==========================================================

Mianhaeeeeee.... bow deeply...

enjoy the update ^_^

 

is the chapter long enough to make up my absence??

T_T