6th

Unexpected

 

 

Hyukjae POV

 

I was taken back for the idea of marrying Donghae.

Why it is so sweet huh?

I promise myself to not trust any kind of sweetness like this.

 

I nearly cry remember how sweet my ex boyfriend treat me yet how painfull they dumped me.

 

“I-I’m sorry… I need to go…” I said quickly then run outside the house and trying to find a cab to take me home, but no cab’s here.

 

I need my bed to cry on…

I need my blanket to keep me safe from any harm.

 

I need…

 

“Hyukjaeee…”

 

I need someone to hug me…

I need someone to tell me that everything will be alright…

 

Then my body jolt in surprise when a pair of strong arms circle around my waist and held it tight.

 

“Hyukjae, please… trust me… I promise you my life…”

 

Donghae…

 

“P-please… let go… I- I need to go… I need t-to-” but my words being cutted by him swirl me around and hug me tighthly while keep caressing my back.

 

“I’ll take you home, neh… now calm down Hyukjae… I’m sorry that I rush things…” he said softly as I start calming myself.

 

He’s so warm and sweet…

But I’m scare of something sweet that lead to something that will broke my heart.

 

He then push me a bit and smile sweetly before take my hand and pull it with him, start walking down the road. We  just walk in silence, but when I glance at him, I caought him smile non-stop, seems like he enjoy this silence.

 

“W-why you smile like that?” I ask hesitantly. He hum softly as he take a glance at me, “why? Because I’m with you…” he said lightly while swinging my hand with him.

 

I blush while smile inside.

It’s a simple yet sweet words that I love the most…

Spending my life, all the time with someone who will always smile because of me

 

But my ex-boyfriends just crush my imagine.

They did said something sweet like Donghae right now, but then all their words is just an empty words.

 

I pout at the thought and feeling how the bad memories makes my heart hurt every time I remember it.

 

“You’re so cute pouting like that… but I hate your eyes, its so sad and hurt…” he blurt out once we finally reach the bus station. I was take my seat and then I stare at him, surprise with his boldness.  He smile instead and face me, “please think about giving me a chance to put the sparks back in your eyes” he said while bends down and ruffles my hair softly as I just stare at him with no response.

 

Oh how I miss someone doing that to me.

 

“Is that your bus?” he said when a yellow bus came near. I nod and stand up to stop the bus. Then I saw him stand near me, I can’t help but asking in curiousity, ”a-are you going to get the bus too?”

 

He stare at me then chuckle, “Of course Hyukjae, I send you home, right in front of your home…”. I blush but only nod at him.

 

At the bus we sat on the empty seat near the door. I hear some girls giggling while glance at Donghae. I pout unconsciously, but then Donghae grab my hand and smile while playing with my fingers.

 

“I don’t like girls’ giggle…” he whisper softly, and I can’t help but chuckle a bit thus makes him snap his head up to meet my eyes, “I like your chuckle voice…” he wink at me as I just stop chuckle and turn my head away, hiding my flushing face.

 

Damn this boy can’t stop his cheesy line.

 

“Are you blushing? Did I do a good job as your fryer?” he poke my shoulder and my thought flying to the moment he propose me with that potato theory.

 

“Where did you get that cheesy theory?” I ask as I face him while chuckle again, because now if I remember it again, I think it’s funny quotes of potato and fryer.

 

“Siwonnie hyung always told me about loving someone when I was kid. He’s with Kibummie back then… he used to be a romantic person before they’re broke up…” he said while smile sadly.

 

I can understand it very well.

Broke up and hurted always makes people changing.

“Why they broke up?”

 

“I don’t know… Kibummie want to go to London for some years, and Hyung allowed it… and I don’t understand why Kibummie got mad and said that my hyung didn’t really love him…” he said while shrug his shoulder.

 

“We’re arrive…” I mumble as I stand up and walk towards the door while Donghae follow me behind.

 

He grab my hand again then start to walk.

I smile as I get that he remember the way to my home.

 

Then my thought back to Donghae’s story about that Kibummie. I think maybe I know what really happen with them.

 

“I guess they’re just misunderstood…” I said softly.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“I think that Kibummie just hoped that your hyung will prevent him to go to London. Its not a short time to be separated… but your hyung allow him just like that… This Kibummie maybe thought that your hyung didn’t love him too much, since he’s ok with long distance relationship when Kibum didn’t ok with this kind of relationship… I bet Kibum is a clingy person right?”

 

Donghae stare at me with disbelieve.

 

“What?”

 

“This is the first time you talk much… I love it… and yeah, Kibummie is a clingy person… he never sat on a coach or chair… he always sat on Hyung’s laps, even in front of our parents. He once said that he hate night, it means he need to close his eyes and unable to see his Wonnie…” Donghae chuckle as I smile inside.

 

That’s my characters too…

I hate night since its mean that I will not able to see the person I love.

I hate work time, study time since its means that I need to focus on my things and put aside my love

 

“…but I want someone like Kibummie, who want to be close with me everytime… and the one who will never bore with me…” I stare at him with wide eyes. Did I really hear what I hear right now?

 

I hope I can overcome my fear.

I’m not afraid to fall in love, but I’m afraid to fall in love with the wrong person.

 

 “Thank you for send me home…” I said as I open the door.

“You’re welcome… uhm… can I hug you, Hyukjae?” he said as I taken a back over his demand. I then nod weakly as he smile widely before hug me tightly.

 

“I already miss you…” he whisper softly, “now get in, it’s getting late… see you… tomorrow?” he said as I nod agree.

 

He turn his body as I close the door, but once I turn the key to lock it, I hear the rain fall down.

 

I quickly open the door and find Donghae soaked in the rain outside my house gate.

 

“Donghae!” I exclaim as I run to him, not caring that it’s rain and I will get wet too.

 

He smile at me and said, “seems like God want me to sleep over at your home…” he grin widely as I just drag him inside while roll my eyes.

 

Can’t he be more cheesy??

 

But I love the way he makes me feel right now.

 

Donghae pov

 

I smile when Hyukjae drag me inside his home even without me ask him to do. He sit me on the dining chair and walk to another room and come back with a pair of clothes and towel.

 

“You need to take a shower Donghae…” he said as I grin widely while take the towel he handed me.

 

“Go to that way…” he said again while pointed at the bathroom.

“You’re not showering? Or do you want to take a shower with me?” I ask teasingly as he glare at me who just chuckle at his act. His eyes look so cute when he glare.

 

“I’ll take my shower at my bathroom inside… Go, Donghae, or you’ll catch a cold later…” he muttured while take out a milk and heated it in the microwave after he poured it in a bowlglass.

 

“I don’t mind it if that means you will taking care of me…” I smile widely and earn another death glare.

 

“Lee Donghae!”

“Okay… okay…” I said as I walk to the bathroom. But before I close the door, I call him, “did you realize that we’re just like a newly married couple?” and I quickly close the door even before he can proceed my statement.

 

I chuckle while thinking and imagine his face a second ago.

He’s cute.

 

I quickly finish my shower time, because I can’t stand for being apart from him too long.

“Hyukjaeee!!! I’m done…” I shout as I didn’t see him at the dining room. I got panic.

 

I run to his room where he get me the towel, but he’s not there. Then I run to the living room and find him fall asleep with a glass of milk in his hands.

 

He’s so beautiful… so calm and peace. He already wore a pair of white pajama with monkey picture printed on it.

 

He’s already taking his bath, I guess.

 

I smile as I make a move to get closer to him. Carefully I take the glass off of his hands, and put it on the table silently. That’s when I see another glass of milk on the table.

 

Did he prepare it for me? I can’t keep my lips from smiling widely.

 

“We need to get married soon, so that we can freely doing things like this everytime, Hyukjae…” I said whisperedly as I caress his cheek slowly.

 

I then decide to drink the milk and get Hyukjae to bed, so he can sleep better.

After finishing my drink, I lift him bridal style, bring him to his room.

 

It’s a nice room with a Silver wallpaper around the room. He get his bed cover a blue one with yellow monkey picture grinning on it.

 

Bet he likes monkey so much.

 

I lay him on the bed carefully then pull the blanket to cover him.

 

Then… Where should I sleep??

 

I glance at the bed that seems more appealing than the coach.

 

“Uuhh… It’s hard choice… I really wanna sleep beside hiiimm…” I whisper and whine to myself as I glance at the bed then at the coach.

 

Oh right…

 

I smile widely and praise my brain to produce such a great idea.

 

I silently walk towards the coach and drag it slowly, to place it beside the bed.

I stare at the closeness and smile proudly.

 

Done.

 

I take the pillow and place it right behind Hyukjae’s pillow, but on the couch.

“Good night my soon to be baby…” I whisper as I peck his cheek before I slump beside him and drift to sleep.

 

Noone pov

Around 1 am, Hyukjae stirred in his sleep and tried to get his eyes used to the darkness. Since he felt his lung dry, he decided to get some drink.

 

“Ngg… thinking about drink, I believe that I was drink my milk before… how I end up here?” he mumbled as he slipped out of his blanket.

 

“Oh… And where’s Donghae?” he mumbled again as he walked outside his room, “maybe he get the driver fetch him…” he decided the answer as he take the glass that placed on the table. He drank it as his eyes scanned around.

 

“Is that Donghae’s shoes?”

 

He walked to the kitchen, and found nothing, then he walked back to his room and finally realized that his couch has been moved near his bed.

 

“Oh Gosh, this ert…” he rolled his eyes as he walked closer, and woke Donghae up, but he took back his hand away.

 

“Oh, !! He got a fever… why didn’t you get some blanket, paboo…” Hyukjae cussed as he put his thick blanket on Donghae and ran outside to get the warm water and a little towel.

 

And the rest of the night he spent with took care of Donghae.

 

“Your wish is granted, pabo Hae…” Hyukjae whisper as his lips pull up formed a sweet smile that unlucky Donghae  couldn’t see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Lee Mansion, Donghae’s mom was busy with her laptop, did something with her twitter.

 

“Honey… It’s 3 am… what are you doing?” his husband stir in his sleep and found his wife still busy with the laptop.

 

“I was contact Sora… she’s at Rome nowww…” she whined as his husband just rolled his eyes knowing that his wife want to go there, but they still didn’t have time to go there now.

 

“Tell her I say hi… I sleep first neh, Honey…” he said as his wife nod and continue her chat. Then her phone vibrated.

 

“OH… ITS HER!!” she exclaimed thus made his husband eyes open wide in shock, “Uppss… I’m sorry baby baby… sleep tight…” she said as she peck his husband lips before walk out of the room.

 

“girls now-a-days…” he mumbled then ready to sleep but his eyes open wide again, “oh right… she’s not a girl… she’s my wife… wife nowadays…” he chuckle before close his eyes and drift to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the bed room, Mrs. Lee Hyori with so much excitement was talking through the phone with her best friend, Lee Sora, Hyukjae’s mom.

 

“I’m not kidding you Sora… your son and my son is in love… well.. It’s my son who head over heels towards Eunhyuk… I can’t believe it… It’s fate… right Sora?” Hyori said as Sora sighed at the other line.

 

“But, Eunhyukkie… He had some worst experience in his relationship before… I don’t wanna push him to marry Donghae this soon…” Sora said as Hyori pouted.

 

“That’s the problem, Sora… Actually, what happen with Hyukjae? Did you ever say that Hyukjae is a cheery boy…”

 

“Well… broke up… for him is a big black hole that eat him… He’s the clingy type, he always value love more than anything… and worse for him, once he fell in love for someone, he won’t see another. He’ll just focused on the person he love… That’s why when his boyfriend broke up with him, it’s like the end of the world, Hyo… That’s why too, I never push him to get married soon…” Sora told her the story.

 

“Oh my gosh… If Donghae finally get Hyukjae, I will grill that fish alive if he ever made your son hurt… Hyukjae is too naïve for those stupid men… I hope Donghae isn’t the same with all those ex-boyfriends of Hyukjae…” Hyori palm his face as he finally understand what kind of history behind the cold Hyukjae.

 

“I hope so, Hyori, but even Hyukjae fall for Donghae, guess you will need to grill your son, since he will make my son hurt for sure…”

 

“How can you be so sure???”

 

“Well… Hyukjae is bottom I guess right…”

 

“Oh right, Sora! Paboooo Soraaa… I was so serious yet you make a funny comment…”Hyori rolled her eyes as Sora laughed out loud through the phone.

 

“But, Hyo… I think that my Eunhyukkie is fall for Donghae already” Sora said lightly.

“How do you know??”

 

“I’m his mom… I know it… I’ll talk to him once I come back to Seoul…”

 

“Alright… I prepare the wedding…”

 

“Yah! Not so fast Lee Hyoriiii”

==================================================================================

I update >__<

sowwie to make you wait that long....

work is getting ty T____T

Hope you enjoy it ^_^

 

note: sorry for the unproofreading chapter and for my bad english especially grammar @_@