The Confession

Smooth Criminals

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I can still remember all of what happened. My parents sent me to America and studied for 5 years, after that I came back. My sister called me she said she found a rest house for me so she gave me the keys. It was located at Seoul. When I entered the house I feel relaxed and comfortable. After a minute I saw a letter on the table, it was from my sister, Seohyun.

 

Letter:

 

 

Unnie! I’m glad your home. I hope you find this place relaxing coz’ I’m always here when it’s vacation. Unnie I know even 17 years that we’re not together but at least we have fun these months. We have bonding and enjoy watching movies. You know sis! Your life was really awesome that’s why I told you to exchange life. Do you still remember that? When we we’re kids? All of that hours they thought that I was you and me was you. You think I’m bad at that time? Right? Anyway I have to tell you something. Do you remember when the director called you at 9 pm at his office? I’m sure you do. We exchanged life again remember? I did that because I know what the director will do to you and except you to feel that I did it just to save you. When you fall asleep, I went to his office you know what he did to me? He—he made me his slave every night unnie. That’s why I don’t want you to go there. I’m telling you this because I want you to be strong. Now you know what really happened to me just to save you from that demon. Don’t be mad at me unnie I just did it for your own sake even we just get together for months I hope you enjoy that. Keep it up sis! I have only 24 hrs. to live sis and I want you to know how much I LOVE YOU… don’t worry sis I will protect you, I will be your angel that will guide you always and forever I will be in your heart. I will never let you walk alone.

 

 

Love,

Seohyunnie 

 

 

“Yah!  eotteokhae~~ Yuri –sshi I’m really sorry for pleasing you to tell me the story. It was really hilarious I’m really sorry, forgive me.”

“It’s okay I know this is her plan to make me strong and I will obey her because I love her” forever and always Seohyunnie~~

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************

 

After Eunhyuk watched the two he erased all of old evidences written on the board and rewrites but there’s something missing. Eunhyuk found out that Seohyun’s phone was missing and trace it if there’s a call or text message received but there’s none. He went outside and tells Leeteuk.

 

“Leeteuk-sshi! Seohyun’s phone is missing but when I traced its track there’s no phone call or text message received. Her phone was also opened for 6 hrs. but turn off when the following hours passed through. What could be the possible happened to her phone?”

 

“Hmmm. If you don’t want to text or call and you’re bored? What are you doing?”

“I’m playing, taking pictures and recording my dance practice”

“That’s it maybe Seohyun recorded what she did in 6 hrs. on her phone”

 

 Eunhyuk quickly called Donghae and told him to go back to Busan and find Seohyun’s phone. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk rode their car and went also to Busan. When they got there, they can’t find the phone so they called Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon did you asked Seohy—Yuri when they get together, is there a specific place where Seohyun hide her phone?”

 

“Uhmm. I’ll let you to talk to Yuri. ” Taeyeon gave the phone

“Yeoboseyo~ Uhmm… I can still remember when we’re together, we always play raffle game using the big bowl that’s full of origami stars and she always tell me that when we we’re young our mother used to play it too and—”

 

“Oh! Okay thanks for the info. and goodbye” Eunhyuk hang up and start to look at the bowl with origami later on the search it. He found Seohyun’s phone

“Professor! That’s it” Donghae shouted

“Yes it is, now let’s found out how she died” Eunhyuk replied

 

 

 

 

 

(The Video)

 

 

Eunhyuk decided to watch the video. Seohyun was taking a video shot and apologizing for what she will do to herself.

“Yuri Unnie~~ I want you to know how much I love you but I can’t protect you forever. I’m sorry” that’s the last word she said and after that she went to the center and hold the cutter, suddenly cut her fingers while shouting in pain. Donghae can’t believe that he was watching a video like that. Later on Taeyeon and Yuri go down stairs. Taeyeon was escorting Yuri because Yuri’s hands were damaged, while walking down stairs; Yuri saw the video and her eyes grow wider. She falls on the floor and her body is shaking.

 

“Yah!! Turn off the video. Don’t let Yuri~sshi watch that. It can cause her trauma.” Donghae jump to the sofa and turn off the TV

 

 

 

But—

 

 

 

 

 

“No! Don’t! She wants you to be strong right? I think you should watch this” Eunhyuk turn on the TV and walk out the door

“He’s right my sister wants me to be strong. I will watch that video” Yuri stands on her feet even if she’s shaking and starting to be strong.

 

 

 

 

***

 

Separating each other for long years is not a reason to stop loving. It’s not the end of life when someone died. If someone left behind for sure there’s someone will come and will protect you.

 

(End of Project 1)

Next- This is my house not yours

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the final for the project 1. Hurray it's done

kkkkk

Welcome new subs

my epic story is only starting~~

OTL...