(The SA – special agents)

Smooth Criminals

 

Leeteuk’s Case

 

“Aishh… what kind of mind do people have now? This is our 25th case for this month. Aishh… why do they have to waste their lives just like that? Aigoo…” Shindong worries a lot.

“Yeah! I wonder what problems they have.” Leeteuk was worry too.

The victim was named Yesung, a 25 year old boy and studying law. His body was found dead on the 1st day of April. His face was full of blood and pinned down by a huge rock that caused his death. Leeteuk and Shindong were in charge of this case. They must figure out if its suicide or murder. Base from the clues and evidences they found, a WHYstyle glass, a red rubber shoes he is wearing and a girl’s bracelet. The two went to the office to see the footage of the camera where Yesung lives.

“Oh Leeteuk look it’s—him” Shindong was surprised

 “Yeah, it’s him. Hmmm, what is he doing with a girl?” Leeteuk asked his mind.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s Case

 

Eunhyuk was observing a lady who lies on the floor that was dead and her face was covered by green duct tape and also her hands. Eunhyuk proceeded to the administration office to report what he discovered.

“Base from the evidences I have here, 7 years ago there was a duct tape murder happened at the same place, at the same time but different owner. The face of the girl is covered also by a green duct tape. There’s a possibility that the serial killer is the same” Eunhyuk told the board with confidence

“But Eunhyuk that case was not yet solved and the suspect is still missing, what if our time will be wasted again?” president said full of regrets

“Mr. President according to my evidences the victim is found dead and her fingers we’re all cut, also she is a cancer patient from St. Luke’s Medical Centre we can open all her medical accounts and records as soon as possible. That would make my work easier and—” Eunhyuk wants to continue when he was cut by the president

“So you are saying that you are the best in solving this case?” the president smirked.

Eunhyuk just walk out. He might blow up if he stays there.  “Does the president really don’t trust me anymore?” Ahh, darn it. Eunhyuk was mad because of what happened. It was really too personal for him to say that in front of the board and shame on him. Later on, he relaxes himself and Donghae reported in Eunhyuk’s office.

“Ahm… Professor here’s the information I found about the victim. She is Kwon Yuri, 26 years old, a cancer patient and a student of education major in mathematics. There’s also a guy named Kyuhyun who said that Yuri was already dead when he saw her.”

“A guy? Kyuhyun? What did he say?”

“He called our agency last night and I recorded it (“The girl who lives on the 2nd floor located in Busan Condominium was dead. I was parking when I saw shadows on her windows”) and he uses payphone to call our agency that’s all.”

“Play it again…”

“Ohh… okay (“The girl who lives on the 2nd floor located in Busan Condominium was dead. I was parking when I saw shadows on her windows”)”

“Let’s go to Busan”

Eunhyuk stand and run down to his car with Donghae. When they reach their destination, they search the area and look at the payphone. Later on Eunhyuk is looking for the right CCTV camera where the person in the payphone can be seen until Eunhyuk passed a convenience store and check. He concluded that the CCTV camera can see the payphone outside.

 

 

Taeyeon’s case

 

Taeyeon was standing in the middle of the car ways and nervous while wearing her uniform of a traffic enforcer.

“Yah!! Why it’s taking a long time to pass our cars? Oh common! I’m going to be late” shouted by an angry man

“Just a minute sir the president will cross the way and it’s urgent, just wait sir” Taeyeon was getting nervous and suddenly her radio beeps.

 “Yeoboseyo~~”

“Hahaha! I knew you were new in here, why would a traffic enforcer said yeoboseyo to the radio? It should be (Your name + the place where you are + reporting)” the man burst into laughing. Taeyeon go back to her office that’s full of stress.

“Aigoo… traffic enforcer is really a hard job”

“Taeyeon! Here’s the case you will investigate. A missing girl named Seohyun, 26 years old and lives in Gangnam Condominium” her boss said on the top of his lungs

“Ahh... Yes boss” my gosh another stress

Taeyeon made her way to Seohyun’s house to research about the lost female. She was walking under the shiny sun but then it started to rain.

“Ohh this is weird. Earlier is was a bright sunny day then suddenly, it’s raining”

 

 

(The first meeting)

 

 

While walking, Leeteuk who was on his way for the same destination to make an interview about Yesung.

“Yah!! It’s raining at this sunny day?”

 

At the same time Eunhyuk also crossing his car from the street when it started to rain.

“Oh? Professor why it’s raining while the sun is bright?” Donghae asked

“Something might just happened” Eunhyuk said while looking up the sky

 

While Taeyeon is walking after rain stops, she saw Leeteuk on the side walk

“Excuse me! Ajusshi… Ajusshi do you know where Gangnam Condominium is located?”

“Oh! I was going to that place come on let me join you there”

“Oh? Jinja? Thank you! ” they walked together on the side walk without anything sound coming from their mouth until they reached the place.

“This is a private place sir and ma’am both of you can’t come in!” said by the guard

“I’m here to see the house of Seohyun and I’m an agent” Leeteuk & Taeyeon said and in shocked when they said it at the same time and look each other for a couple of minutes.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~~

How was the story? is it confusing?   kkkkkkk...

well if you have question just ask me and i'm willing to answer without hesitations..

 

don't forget to leave comment... kkkkk

comments means love~~ <333

Kamsahamnida