Hello Seoul

My Twin is Calling

"Saengil chukka hamnida...... saengil chukka hamnida...... saranghaneun uri Chunji, Saengil chukka hamnidaa....." Niel poked Chunji's while sing a birthday song loudly. 

"Chunjiya ireona!!!" Chunji sighned and turned his body. Pretend to not hear anything. He grabbed his pillow and closed his ear with that thing. 

"YA!! This is your birthday!! Ireona palli!!!!" Niel kicked his . 

"Go away...." Niel just smiled when he saw Chunji felt disturbed. Then he hugged Chunji and laughed. "I'll buy a new basketball if you wake up now, come on, let's go to school. We almost late." 

Chunji opened his eyes widely and wake up in hurry. He entered the bathroom directly without any word left and makes Niel laugh. 

Chunji and Niel is a bestfriend since in elementary school and now they're growing up together until Senior High School. Niel know everything about Chunji. About the reason why his besfriend become so cold like this. Chunji just have a mother and she passed away three years ago. And Niel is the only family and bestfriend for Chunji. No else. 

Chunji isn't one of the smartest student, but he's a basketball's athlete so he can grab the scholarship easily. 

 

 

"What do you want to eat this morning?" Niel and Chunji walked together toward their classroom. Chunji didn't answered, he just raise his shoulder and walked away. Niel screamed and pointed his finger to Chunji who walked in front of him. 

"YA!! NEO EODIGA!!!" 

Niel want to take a pee so he turned left and didn't pursued Chunji. But somebody nudged him untill he fall accidentally on the floor. Niel sighed and looked at that person. 

A girl wearing a uniform as like him but it's looks like new because it's little bit shine than his uniform. Niel observed that girl from top to toe and his jaw dropped. That girl has a similiar face and Niel scream. "CHUNJI????"

 

*****

 

Niel run toward his classroom and after he entered he grabbed Chunji's shoulder. "Is that you? IS THAT YOU???" 

Chunji raise his eyebrow confusedly, then he closed his book and looked at Niel. "what happen with you?" All of their classmate looked at him now and before Niel say a word, a teacher came in. Chunji pushed Niel away and opened his book again. 

Niel still trying to keep his breath well. That girl is really looks like Chunji, or he just have a daydream? "maldo andwae.." Niel grabbed his hair and sigh.

 

"Okay... I'm here to tell something to you and please don't make any noise." 

Don't make any noise is mean let's make any noise for student. So they discussing with each other wondered what's the matter. The teacher shaked his head and coughed.

"SILENT PLEASE! Here, i'll introduce a new transferred student from German, let me introduce her to you." He looked at the door and smiled. "Namji ssi, please enter." 

First reaction in that class is so loud. They seems so curious with the new transferred student. But, after Namji entered, suddenly class become so quiet. All the student looked at that girl shockedly included Niel. He stand up and point his finger at her. 

Chunji felt something weird so he closed his book and looked at the front. His eyes opened shockedly and his jaw dropped. The girl who stand up in front of the class is looks like him. His eyes, his lips, his nose, everything except th hair and the uniform that she wear. 

 

 

*******

 

Tadaaa.... this is the first chapter, I hope you like it ^^.