Shock!

My Twin is Calling

Nmji smiled widely after bowed for some seconds. She looked around the class and feel satisfied. Then she opened and said. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Namji imnida, I was transferred from German. Yorobun please help me..." She bowed again. 

The situation in the classroom still frozen. Nobody gave any respect or said 'Hi' back to her. Namji raised her eyebrow and she shocked when see someone sit in the center looked at her intensively. Namji felt something stange with that boy. 

"His face is so similiar to me, where I meet him before?" She talked with herself. And after took a minute her eyes opened shockedly. "It's me?" 

The teacher coughed and looked at his students one by one. 

"Start from now, she'll enter this class. Please be kind and don't make any problem." He looked at Namji and said. "Choose your chair, " then he leaved and there's Namji who still in shocked position in front of the class. 

 

Baekyun, the leader of class laughed so loud and clapped his hands. "Aigoo..aigoo.... what happen with this class? C'mon, don't be too cool guys." 

He laughed forcedly and then he stood up and walked toward Namji. 

"Hello, i'm Byun Baekhyun, the leader of this class." Namji realized immideately and nodded. "Namji imnida.." 

Baekhyun laughed again and poked her shoulder. Pushed he slowly to the empty chair. "You know, they are too overeacting, don't mind it. We never seen someone from abroad before so we shocked" He grinned and released his coat and clean the table with that. 

Namji smiled softly and nodded, she turned her head to the person who makes her shock for some minutes ago. That boy, who look alike her just stared a little then he focused on his book. Baekhyun who saw it answered directly. 

"He's Chunji, and seems like you're looks like him. But you're prettier don't worry." 

 

*****

 

"AIGOO.... IGO MWOYA IGO....." Niel grabbed his hair frustately. He sat on the table in the yard and Chuji just focus on his ball. He played his ball slowly. 

"that's unreasonable!" Chunji stopped and looked at Niel, he felt shocked like the other student, but he didn't want to show it. He just smiled and raised his shoulder. 

"Chunji ya, how can someone born with the same face that that? maldo andwae!" 

Chunji sit beside Niel and put his ball on the ground. He sighed and pokes his friend's shoulder. 

"Twins." 

Niel looked at him confused. "If they're twins there will be a posible jerk! Don't be crazy because of this. I don't mind it." Niel lauged strangely and looked at the clouds. 

 

******

 

Namji really curious with that boy. She just wondered, what will happen if she talked to him? Is he angry because they look alike? Namji packed her books in hurry after the bell rangs. She want to follow Chunji and she stopped at the baskertball's field. Chunji was playing a basketball alone. Without mindful she run toward him and touched his back. 

Chunji stopped and turned his body. And Namji just in shocked again. She realized something. Chunji is really looks like her. 

Chunji pushed her "Don't touch me!" And he took his bag and walked away.