Kim Heechul - 30.

Birthday One-Shots.

Kim Heechul - 10 July 1983.

 


 

Sneaking out of the Super Junior dorm was not the easiest thing to do when you're Lee Donghae. That's why he was currently face-to-face with Cho Kyuhyun; a broken China vase scattered over the floor.
 
"Where are you going, Fishy?"
 
If Donghae wasn't so anxious to make Kyuhyun leave him alone, he would have slapped the maknae for being disrespectful - not that it would make the slightest difference. Shaking his head and motioning frantically with his hands for Kyuhyun to be quiet, Donghae whispered, "I need to go out for a while. It's urgent."
 
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "What could be so important at 3:30 in the morning?" Donghae pouted and pleaded with his eyes silently. He knew he was Kyuhyun's favourite hyung - and he was now going to use it to his advantage. He may be a 5-year-old fish, but he wasn't stupid.
 
Sighing quietly, Kyuhyun finally stepped aside to let Donghae pass, "Fine. I'll clean up this mess and I won't tell anyone. But you so owe me." Nodding, Donghae gave Kyuhyun a quick hug. He knew the maknae would be wanting equal favours if he let Donghae go. That, the older man had been expecting.
 
Moving quickly and quietly, Donghae made it to the front door and winced as the lock clicked a little too loudly. He sighed as loud coughing suddenly came from the kitchen, covering the noise of the lock and he made a mental note to give Kyuhyun whatever he wanted. Shutting the door quietly behind him, Donghae sprinted for the stairs; elevators were not an option.
 
Flying down the 11 flights of stairs was the easy part. Making your way out into the darkness of early morning in hopes of finding a specific person? Not so much. But that's what Donghae needed to at least try to do, especially since today was a very special day. His boots made little to no sound as he ran down the empty sidewalk - something he wouldn't be able to achieve if it were light. Donghae felt a shudder race down his spine at the thought of the fangirl horde the members had to deal with daily.
 
He loved them dearly, he really did.
 
But sometimes...
 
"Oof!"
 
"Yah! Watch where you- oh! Donghae-ah! There you are."
 
Donghae stared up at the bewildered man from where he'd fallen on the pavement, "Yo Kyung hyung!" The younger man waved and took the other man's offered hand. Standing up, Donghae brushed off his dark jeans and smiled at the man in front of him, "How was the flight?" The man snorted, "Boring and awful." and Donghae chuckled. Straightening up, the brunette finally looked the black-haired man in the face, "It's been too long, hyung." He whispered, falling into the older man's embrace easily.
 
Letting go after a moment, Donghae picked up the man's suitcase and started to lead him back towards the dorm, "If we don't hurry, we'll get swarmed." Nodding, the other man followed after Donghae quickly; not making a sound as they reached the building and had made it into the elevators. Pressing the button for the 11th floor, Donghae clicked his tongue impatiently as the steel box rose, glancing at his watch every few minutes, anxiously.
 
The other man nearly laughed a few times, at Donghae's clear nerves and felt his heart swell when he thought about the reason for their late night shenanigans. The soft ding announced their arrival to their desired floor and Donghae wasted no time hurrying down the hall and unlocking the door to the dorms. Sneaking inside proved a lot easier then sneaking out, as the weak and anorexic sunrays were starting to stream in through the windows.
 
Apparently Kyuhyun had decided to reunite with his Starcraft, if the faint curses and whirring sounds of a computer were anything to go by. Donghae glanced at the clock.
 
4am.
 
He sighed silently and tapped his foot on the carpet. In exactly ten minutes, the maknae would be heading for bed and Donghae could move about in peace. He was glad Yesung had decided to sleep on the 12th floor today; there would have been trouble otherwise, seeing as the Turtle hyung was a very light sleeper.
 
After a few moments of tense waiting, Donghae heard the tell-tale creak of worn leather as Kyuhyun finally switched off his computer and got into bed. Within seconds, soft snoring drifted through the door and Donghae visibly relaxed. Motioning for his companion to follow him, Donghae scampered back to the room he'd purposely decided to empty for the whole of today. The man rested his suitcase against the wall and he smiled as Donghae checked his watch once more, "I need to get going. You'll be ok, right?" The man nodded and Donghae left quietly.
 
.:~*~:.
 
"You guys are the worst!"
 
The taunting screech of Kim Heechul echoed through the 11th floor dorms, causing the other members of Super Junior around him to laugh loudly. Donghae winced in pain as he collapsed onto the couch. Kyuhyun had gotten his favour alright. And it had been painful. Donghae had never run around after the maknae in his entire career; and he hoped to Siwon's God that it wouldn't happen again.
 
Text from; Prince.
It's safe to come out right?
 
Text to; Prince.
Yeah, but be quiet. Surprise him.
 
Donghae let the hand holding his phone fall against the couch, as he let out an extended breath - utterly exhausted.
 
"Why did I ever agree to play with you guys in the first place?" Heechul whined, referring to the celebratory soccer game the members had held for Heechul's birthday, "Yah~" the diva sighed, "I'm so dirty~!"
 
"Come shower then and I'll clean the Princess up."
 
The new voice startled the members into silence and Heechul's eyes widened dramatically, as he turned to see the intruder standing in the hallway, "H-hankyung?" He stuttered, not daring to believe his eyes. It had been three years after all. The Chinaman smiled and opened his arms, "Happy to see me, Chullie?" Said diva sniffled daintly, before launching himself into Hankyung's arms and hugging the said man tightly, "What? I mean... How?" Heechul couldn't even string his sentences together.
 
"Thank Donghae."
 
The two turned to the exhausted man on the couch, "Happy Birthday Heechul hyung~" he yawned, eyelids closing slowly as he fell sideways onto Eunhyuk's lap and promptly fell asleep. Rolling his eyes, Heechul turned back to the man in his arms and smiled, "I can't believe you're here..."
 
Hankyung smiled, hugging Heechul against him tightly and whispered;
 
"Happy Birthday Rella~ I'm home."