2

I didn't expect that you would fall for me

I sat back in my chair, fanning myself with a folded piece of paper. I had finally finished giving out all the skates and I sat back in relief. I closed
my eyes and lifted my feet up onto the desk and listened to the music that was coming from the DJ room. G-Dragon and TOP's 'High High' was
playing. I moved my head back and forth to the beat. I loved this song.
"Yah Jia!" I stumbled in my chair as the door swung open. Mr. Ma burst into the room holding a stack of clipboards and papers.
"Sir?" I fumbled up and organized the pile of papers that I had ignored earlier that was on the desk.
"Yah yah. Take this." He shoved the pile of stuff into my arms which made me fall back into my chair.
"What is...?" 
"These are lists of supplies that need to be ordered. Finish looking through them by the end of the day." 
I dumped the pile onto the desk and got up from my chair. "Ani wae? Why does it have to be me? I'm already busy with other stuff that you gave me." 
Mr. Ma waved his finger in front of me. "Yah yah. You're all I've got right now okay? Everyone else has excuses that they give me so you just
have to work around it." 

I glanced over to the pile of papers on the desk. There was no way I could finish all of that by the end of the day.
"Ask the new guy to help you or something." 
"Eh?" I raised an eyebrow at him.
Mr. Ma jabbed his thumb in the air behind him. "His here already, working in the snack bar. Just ask him to help you after you show him around." 
I squinted my eyes at him. "You know, you sure do give a lot of work to a teenage girl." 
Mr. Ma waved his finger in the air again. "Yah yah. Don't give me that. Just go do it." 
"Araso araso. I will don't worry."
"Good! I'll leave you to it then." 
And with that he left leaving a pile of papers for me to look through as well as a guy I had to deal with.