prologue

my brother, Doojoon.

=1994=

A big black Sedan make its entrance to the BaekYoon residence. A man jump out hastily from the driver seat and open the passenger door. After awhile, Baek Yonghak step out from the car followed by a young beautiful lady and a boy from the other side. The young lady looks anxious and nervous while the boy amazed by looking at the big bungalow.

"Ka ja (let's go)," said Baek Yonghak while extending his hand to the young lady.

The lady hesitant a little bit then accept his hand and follow him enter the bungalow.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

"What do you mean yeobo?" said Yoon Miryoung in shock.

"I want you to get out from this house." Baek Yonghak reply coldly.

"Wae? What's the reason? I...i don't understand.." Yoon Miryoung words stopped,her eyes caught on something, a young lady and a boy at the door.

"Come in, Soomin-ah" Baek Yonghak called the young lady. The young lady slowly getting closer to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Han Soomin imnida." she bow politely but still looks anxious. Yoon Miryoung lost of word, she can't believe what she seeing.

"Yeobo... Don't tell me....?" "Yes. I've been with her for 8years. This is our son Baek Siwan," Baek Yonghak pointed to the boy.

"How can you do this to me? How... how dare you?" Yoon Miryoung stuttered. Tears slowly down from her eyes.

"I know i'm bad, but i don't love you. Not even once. Our marriage was arranged. We got our son in our fifth year, until i thought you will never get pregnant. And i found her, the woman that i love. Before this i can't do anything, but now my father is gone, and i don't want to hurt your feeling anymore. So its better for you to leave this house. But leave Doojoon here, i will take care of him. Its gonna be hard if you take him with you."

"Yeobo.. P...p... Please. Don't do this to me," Yoon Miryoung begging for sympathy while crying.

"Ajumma. Pack her clothes," Baek Yonghak doesn't hear her plead. Yoon Miryoung kneel and grab Baek Yonghak legs. "Yeobo.. Don't do this! I love you. Please..don't do this to me! Yeobo!!". Baek Yonghak try to get off from her hand but failed. Yoon Miryoung grab his legs as strong as she can. At last Baek Yonghak lost his tempered, he kick Yoon Miryoung until she get off. Yoon Miryoung cries become louder. Han Soomin grab Baek Yonghak's hand and calm him down before Baek Yonghak going further

. **********************

Baek Yonghak throw Yoon Miryoung bag in the lawn. "Keo jo ra gu. (I said get lost)," Baek Yonghak said coldly. Yoon Miryoung still crying. Han Soomin feels pity for Yoon Miryoung, but she knows she can't do anything. When Baek Yonghak said A they have to do A. No one can't disobey his order. Han Soomin grab Yoon Miryoung's hand and said "Mianhae..". Two bodyguard grab Yoon Miryoung's hand and they tried to push her into the car, suddenly "Omma!" a little boy call for his mom. "Doojoon-ah! My baby," Yoon Miryoung tried to fight the two bodyguard but the were too strong. The little boy become frightened when he sees his mother is take by the two big men and start to cry. "Omma kajima... Omma...," but the little boy just standing still at the door, he doesn't have the courage to go nearer. Even if he wants his mother he have to let her go. The car drove Yoon Miryoung away from the bungalow. She can see her son still crying at the lawn begging for her. She can't do anything and just do the same as her son.

**********************

"Ajumma, take Doojoon upstair," Baek Yonghak order his maid. "Siwan ah, come here to appa," he called for his son. Baek Siwan go to his father, his eyes still locked to the other little boy. "Who he is appa?" Baek Siwan asked Baek Yonghak. "He is your dongsaeng, Baek Doojoon. After this you have to take care of him okay?". Baek Siwan looked into his father's eyes. "Dongsaeng?" Baek Yonghak nodded.

**********************