Break Up or Leave

Shy Boy

 

 

 

 

 

-Junhyung POV-  

 

"YANG YOSEOB!!" We herd a yell coming from the man standing by the door "a-appa??" Yoseob asked getting up from the couch, he was clearly scared "W-WHAT DO U THINK U R DOING KISSING THAT BOY??!" He yelled pointing at me "i-i....h-he.....i-is my boyfriend...." Yoseob said shaking with fear "YOU’RE WHAT?? BOYFRIEND???" His father yelled "i can’t believe this! NO son of mine is GAY!" He finished off looking at us in disgust "break up with him now" his father said making my heart stop.

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

"Break up with him now" after my father said that u felt my heart stop "b-but appa i l-love him!" I said looking up at him, but that was a big mistake he gave me the coldest glare ever and smacked me across the face "How dare u talk back to me like that!" He yelled as i put my hand on my face, i can feel the spot that he hit burning "Yoseob!!" Junhyung yelled getting up from the couch and examining my face "Stay away from my son!! U !! He is turning into one because of you!" My father yelled pushing Junhyung away from me "he did nothing wrong leave him alone!" I yelled at my father "what did u say?? Huh?? U punk!!" He yelled about to attack me but then my mom came running down the stairs "what happened??" She asked running up to me looking at the red mark on my face "ur son here is dating this over here!! Did u know this??" My dad yelled asking my mom "yes i did and i approve of it" she said not even looking at him "WHY DO U APPROVE??" He asked angrily "WHY WHATS THE MATTER WITH UR SON BEING GAY??" She yelled back at him fuming with more anger "I CANNOT accept this! Its either they break up or ur son leaves!" My father said looking at me dead in the eye, then i made up my mind "i rather leave than break up with Junhyung" i said making Junhyung look up at me in surprise "Very well then i disown u as a child" he said giving me a nasty look "tch! See if i care!" I yelled running up to my room with Junhyung following me.

 

-Yoseob's Room- 

 

-Still Yoseob POV-

 

"Yoseob i can’t let ur father disown u because of me...u don’t have to do this" he said sadly hugging me "J-Junhyung i can’t leave u!! I love you and who cares if my dad disowns me?? He wasn’t much of a great father anyway!!" I said trying to hold back tears "but seob where r we gonna go if we leave? What about ur brother....Zelo?" He asked "I don’t know i will find out a way" i said as i started packing up

 

"hyung?? What’s going on??" I heard Zelo asked by the door "im moving out Zelo" i said as i closed my bags shut "w-waeyo??" He asked surprise "dad decided to disown me cuz im gay" i said then told Junhyung to get his stuff "but hyung....u cant leave!!" Zelo said sadly "im sorry saeng but i have to..." I said sadly "fine!! Then, then i go with u!!" He said to me "are u sure?" I asked "yes hyung please don’t say no...." He pleaded "fine get ur stuff..." I said and he hurriedly ran off to his room.

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

What am i gonna do? Yoseob is being kicked out because of me! He got smacked across the face because of me! Should we just break up? But that would end up hurting both of us.....but i can’t stand seeing him getting hurt....what shud i do??

 

As i was sitting on the bed Yoseob's mom came in "Junhyung do u know how to drive?" She asked me with her hands behind her back "yes why?" I asked "u see...there is this house that i bought far away from here....i bought the house because i wanted my two sons to have an extra house incase of any emergency" she said pausing for a moment then she gave me keys and an address "i want u to take the keys to the car parked outside and drive them both to the house i bought so that u guys can live there" she said smiling at me "b-but-" i tried saying but she cut me off "Junhyung don’t feel guilty because of what is happening between Yoseob and his dad they just really had a bad relationship ever since Yoseob was young....his dad was always strict on him he would beat him and everything just to make sure he became the perfect son....this was one of the reasons why Yoseob was shy because he was scared of making mistakes around other people" she said looking down "please promise me u wont leave him....please take care of him and stay by his side" she said begging me "don’t worry Mrs. Yang i promise to take care of your son" i said smiling at her "oh thank you dear!" She said smiling back.

 

As we all got ready we put all the stuff in the trunk and went inside the car, i sat at the driver's seat while Yoseob sat beside me and Zelo sat in the back "where are we going?" Zelo asked "to our new home..." I said "where?" Yoseob asked "somewhere far from here...ur mom bought and another house at this place" i said handing him the address "well at least we have a home" he said "thank god i have a caring mother" he finished off, then i started the engine "are u sure ur gonna leave ur parents because of me?" I asked Yoseob "You don’t want to break up instead?" I managed to ask trying to hold in my sadness "why? U want to break up??" He asked me with his eyes widening "No! I don’t want to, im just asking...." I said looking down "Junhyung i don’t want to break up....i don’t care about my father and my mom supports us!" He said looking at me with those caring eyes "and besides i love you too much to let u go" he said clutching my hand while blushing a little "i love you to seob and im wiling to do anything for u" i said smiling at him "then promise me you would never break up with me!!" He said pouting "hmmm i promise" i said kissing his cheek.

 

When we got to the new house we just there we stood there amazed at the big beautiful house in front of us "Omg....THE BIGGEST ROOM IS MINE!!" Zelo yelled running in, then me n Seob went in also after getting out stuff "uwahhhh so pretty!!" Yoseob said gawking at everything around us we kept walking around the house and practically stared at everything till we became tired and headed for our rooms, we were about to take the biggest one but Zelo was stubborn so we took the 2nd biggest one and decided to share the room, the room had a king sized bed, a bathroom, a huge window with a nice view, it also had a flat screen TV and huge walk through closet "OMG JUNHYUNG IM INLOVE WITH THIS HOUSE!" Yoseob said jumping and landing on the bed "don’t u?" He asked "pffft of course i do!! I feel like royalty!!" I said and laid down next to him "What ya doing?" I asked as i saw him on the phone "texting my mom thanks and that i luv her for being awesome also telling her how much of a my dad is" he said rolling his eyes at the "dad" part "hehehe glad ur not shy as u used to be anymore" i said putting my arm around his waist "well i feel comfortable around u now~~" he said laying his head on my chest "cant wait till we finish college" i said "wae?" I asked "that is a secret u wud soon find out" i said kissing his nose "hmp! I want to know now!!" He whined "A.N.I.Y.A." I said chuckling at his stubbornness "aish fine i can wait...." He said pouting. '-sigh- i hope that everything goes well, i hope nothing bad happens to our relationship' and with that thought we then both feel asleep in each other's arms.

 

Heyy guys~~ i wrote up to chapter 7 alredy but im too busy to post it so yea XD

hope u guys like it tho^^

OH DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! 

TELL ME WHAT U THINK^^

Love u guys~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRfrjWxESG-Wjlr1lvQ_h

SOOO CLOSE :O