Who are you?!

Stay With Me

Chapter Two - Who are you?!

It was 9 o'clock in the morning and Nicole was still lying on a couch that she had never sat on nor lied on before. She was in a deep sleep. She was exhausted and stressed because of what she did last night. Her hair was messy, very messy. It was like; she got into a fight or something. And also her make-up got ruined.

Right now, she was sleeping like a baby, snoring softly and quietly until...

She heard a girl shouting. But is it a girl?

She tilted her head up and opens her left eye. She saw a young man, probably around her age, holding a broom in front of her and screaming like a girl.

"Who are you?!" He shouted getting closer.

Nicole's eyes got widened. She didn't know what to do. She doesn't know where she is. She doesn't know how the hell she got there.

"Are you a kidnapper?! A rappist?! Oh no, you're a thief! Yah! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU STOLE?!"

"Umma... how... are... we going... to find... unnie?" Krystal asked, between sobs.

"Don't worry; we're going to find your unnie soon." Her mom responded patting Krystal's back.

"Umma, I miss her already." Krystal said as she landed her head on her mom's shoulder.

Jinwoon on the other hand, was still walking through circles. Still worried. Still frustrated. 

"But what if we don't find her? What if she's still missing on our wedding day?" He asked worriedly. Tears were threatening his eyes.

"Don't worry, son. We will find her" Jinwoon's dad said calmly.

***

I know, I know. This chapter is lame and short. ;__; I'm very sorry. I was working on the first chapter of 'Guy Friends'. :( Another sorry because I updated very late :( I hope I did 'okay' on the second chapter. I promise, I will update this soon! :) Leave a comment, okay? Your comments motivate me a lot. :D

By the way, here's the link of my newest story. It's not really KeyCole though. Haha!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43771/guy-friends-beast-kara-kpop-nicole-romance-shinee