Running Away

Stay With Me

Chapter One - Running Away

A soft sigh I made as my mom gently drop a beautiful, sanguine-full, tube top, classy, white gown. Or for short a wedding gown.

My eyes were glued at it and I started caressing it. "You like it sweety?" My mom asked as she made a sweet smile.

"It's beautiful... I like it." I responded, looking at her and made a fake smile.

"I'm glad you did. And before I forget, Jinwoon's mom has already decided your motif for your wedding. Yellow and Pink" She said as she shot another smile at me before living my room.

Oh, great. Yellow and Pink?! Aish. Yellow is okay for me but, Pink!? Pink has never been my favorite color. And why does it have to be Pink and Yellow? It doesn't even match. But then again, why does it have to be them who'll choose everything for my wedding?

Wait... Come to think of it, I didn't even want this marriage to happen. And it will never happen. That I assure you. Everything will come into waste, tomorrow.

I have finally decided it. I'm going to run away from this nightmare tonight.

I know I'll be hurting my family, my friends, Jinwoon and especially my little sister.

But this is for my own right. Don't you agree?

Wouldn't you do the same thing if you are taken control, by your family?

As much as I love my family, I think this is too much. Forcing me to marry a guy that I only met in 3 weeks? Sigh.

That's enough for a nightmare.

It's 1am and everyone here is in a deep sleep and all of my things are now well packed.

I stood up on my bed and started to pick my huge bags from the floor. Then I looked around my room for the last time. I'm surely going to miss this room...

I left the room and I peeked to my parents' room. I'll miss you. I mouthed to myself. But this is for my own good.

I silently closed the door and walked to Krystal's room. I looked at my beautiful little sister's sleeping face. I then slowly moved my face closer to hers and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Her lips starting to curve into a smile.

I smiled too. But my eyes were getting a little teary so I walked away.

I then saw a picture frame hanging on the wall. A picture of me and Krystal riding a bike... Tears are now rolling down my face. 'Krystal, if you were on my situation, I'm sure you'll do the same thing too.' I thought. 'I'm surely going to miss you'

I closed the front door and locked it. I walked near the gate and hide behind the tree. I looked at the guard house to see if they were still awake. But luckily, they're also in deep sleep. 'Perfect'.

I walked to gate and silently unlocked the locket.

Finally. I made it out! I smiled to myself as I locked the gate again.

I walked silently in the lonely streets. It’s not really crowded, unlike daytimes.

I started to think some things to myself…

‘What if something bad happens to me?’

‘What will be mom and dad’s reaction when they knew about this?’

‘What will be Krystal’s reaction?’

‘What if my plan won’t work?''

A train of thoughts are filling my cloud. Aiigoo. But this is for my own right, right? I’m already 19 and I should control my own life now. Not my family.

An hour and 20 minutes have passed and I’m still walking with my week legs. I’m so tired.

That’s what I get for not taking a nap! Tsk. Now where am I going to sleep?

I can’t even think straight right now. My legs are weakening. My eyes are barely opened.

And before I knew it, I found myself barging in to someone’s house.

***

Hello :D So, how's the first chappy?

I'm sorry if it's kinda short. But I hope it's detailed enough. :)

On the next chapter, the other characters will be appearing. so tune in!

Comments/Reviews are loved. And please do subscribe. <3

PS; English in NOT my first Language. So please pardon me for some gramatical/spelling mistakes.