Chapter 2

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He was in the hallway. Right. He remembered. After being shoved out of the door, he had retaken his position against the wall, and he was planning on waiting for Daesung to leave. Because he was bound to leave some time. But in the process, he must’ve drifted away into a dreamless sleep. After sighing again, he rose up and walked towards the door. Maybe Daesung would’ve cooled off by now, and they could finally have the very much needed talk. Because Seunghyun didn’t want this to be the end of it. Not like this. Not because he had made a mistake.
He bit his lower lip. The more he thought about it, the more sure he got about the fact that he wanted there to never be an ending at all. But if there was going to be an ending, he could only blame himself.
He then softly tapped the door.

“Daesungie…”
No answer. So he was still angry? He reached for his phone inside his pocket to check the time. Most likely Daesung had fallen asleep already. Seunghyun slowly lowered his hand towards the door knob. He knew it was futile, but he decided to give it a try anyway. When the door opened, he was pleasantly surprised. Did this mean he was forgiven? He eagerly pulled it open and swished right into the room. His ecstatic mood shifted back in an instant. Where was Daesung?
At that point he heard footsteps in the hallway. He immediately turned around and jut his head out of the door in order to look.

“Youngbae?”
Taeyang nodded in response.
“Where’s Daesung?”
Seunghyun reached for his phone again. Just as he thought; there were no new messages from Daesung.
“He’s out,” was Taeyang’s only answer.
“Out? Out where?” Seunghyun was starting to lose his patience.
“Jiyong took him out for drinks,” he calmly answered. As if he didn’t understand why Seunghyun was this worried.
“Where?” Seunghyun repeated impatiently. But Taeyang simply shrugged.
“No clue.”
“Aish!” he snorted as he angrily stomped towards his car. Where in the world had Jiyong taken his Daesungie? The tranquility he had been feeling before was nowhere near to be found right now. Simply knowing Daesung was with Jiyong gave him enough reasons to worry.

Once he had gotten to his car, it hit him that he still didn’t have a clue where he was supposed to go. He thought of calling Daesung, but that would probably be the most fruitless thing to do. So he called Jiyong instead.

After trying twice, his call was finally being answered.
“Yoboseyo?” He heard Jiyong’s voice yelling through the phone. Seunghyun could hear loud music chiming in the background.
“Where are you now?”
“Who is this?”
Seunghyun gritted his teeth together when he heard the grin in his voice.
“Where. Are. You.” He slowly repeated. He wasn’t an idiot. Of course Jiyong knew it was him. The had caller ID, plus he probably didn’t know anyone else with a voice like his.
“I’m in a club,” Jiyong cheerfully answered, “with Daesungie!” He had emphasized Daesung’s name in order to get to Seunghyun. And the latter was guilty as charged for letting it indeed get to him.
“What club?” Seunghyun was definitely not amused. Was it that hard to answer a que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter