Chapter 15

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 15

                                                                            

 

Daesung was waiting. Jiyong had urged him to end the call with Seunghyun, but now he was on the phone himself. So he thought about taking his own phone and call Seunghyun back, tell him what had happened. As he reached for his phone in the side pocket of his pants, he remembered he had left the phone in the car. He took a couple steps towards the vehicle, but before he got the chance to open the door, Jiyong beckoned him.
“Daesungie, come.”
And he clutched Daesung’s hand in his own.

‘His hand is so incredibly soft,’ Jiyong thought. He wanted to wallow in the feeling of Daesung’s touch, yet he quickly got aware of his raising heartbeat. His palms started to get sweaty, and he soon retracted his hand. Daesung gave him a rather confused look, but swiftly averted his eyes when he saw Jiyong looking back. The entire atmosphere between them was so wrong. Never before had they been like this around each other.
In order to make it a bit less uncomfortable, Daesung lifted his head, and took in the surroundings.

Trees. Trees everywhere. He turned his head around in the hope to see something else. But to no avail. Trees. And nothing but trees.
“Ya… Hyung… Where exactly are we going?”
Daesung looked worried. Not only because the situation was something he couldn’t quite grasp, but also because he didn’t know what Seunghyun was thinking right now. He hoped he wasn’t thinking he had run away to take revenge.
He bit his lip. It was a bit hypocritical to think this now, since he had intended on doing that for a long time. He had planned to reel Seunghyun back in, and then give him a taste of his own medicine.
He bit his lip even harder. If he had to be completely honest with himself, he had always known he’d never be able to do that. Not to Seunghyun. Not to anyone.

A nudge on his arm pulled him out of his thoughts.
“You ask me a question, yet you don’t listen to the answer?”
Jiyong looked somewhat aghast.
“Ani, I didn’t hear. What did you say?”
Jiyong sighed.
“This is stupid, isn’t it?”
His eyes were focused on the blonde that was standing right in front of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter