Chapter 12

I swear, this time I mean it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Somewhere along the night, Daesung felt Seunghyun’s warmth leave his side. He reached out his arm to grab it before it had completely disappeared, but he was too late. A pang of pain shot through his chest when he managed to open his eyes, and realised he was alone.

In the meantime, Seunghyun smiled upon seeing himself in the bathroom mirror. He was happy. Utterly, and completely happy.
He splashed some cold water onto his face; he seriously needed to cool off, and splashing cold water onto his face, seemed like the best way to go. Lying in bed next to Daesung, and stopping himself from doing more than just lying, was one of the hardest things he had ever done in his life. Because once they had pulled themselves together again, and had calmed down, Seunghyun had felt like going for another round. But by then, Daesung’s breath had already grown steady, indicating he had fallen asleep. Seunghyun had pulled him even closer and let him sleep. He had tried his utmost best to do the same, but that had been rather impossible to do.

He dabbed his face dry with a fluffy towel, and after that, returned his gaze to the man in the mirror. The longer he looked, the more he realised he had never seen his own face like this before. This face of his; this happy face… Was this the face he only had when he was with his Daesung?
His smile had gotten even wider, which was another rare sight. He tried to press his lips together again, and wipe that look off of his face, but he failed miserably. He couldn’t help, but smile. He couldn’t help, but be happy. He couldn’t help, but be fully aware of his love for Daesung. His love that had not once wavered. If anything, it had only grown stronger.

After staring into the mirror for another while, he decided he had cooled down enough, and he should be heading back to his room. But the closer he got, the more he was heating up again.
“Aish…” He muttered whilst pushing open the door. What was he to do with himself?
He walked towards the bed and slid underneath the covers. He had expected it to be warm, but it wasn’t. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter