Teaser 2 (Not As Simple As The Other)

Monster Girl (The Ugliest Cinderella)

Monster Girl (The Ugliest Cinderella)

 

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Naeun POV (25 May 2025)

 

I walked hurriedly to class 3B, where I be their homeroom teacher. Now I have become a teacher at a prestigious high school in Korea. Cube High School. Time passes too quickly indeed. It's has been so many years have passed since that incident occurred. Events that have made we ceaseless regretting our attitude toward her.

 

"Seonsaengnim Annyeonghaseo." said all of the student in the class at the same time I arrive. They give me a greeting with a smile who always made me feel very comfortable in this class.

 

It is an honor for me to be one of the teacher at this school. I've also spent my teenage years at this school. This school is a silent witness to the various stories that happened to me when I was a teenager. No different from any other teeneger I also had a story about love and friendship. sound so Classic indeed, the two friends falling in love to the same person. Maybe it's millions and even billions of people who may be experiencing the same thing like that.

 

But this story is not as simple as the other. too much hate, too much lie, too hurtful, everything it's too complicated. Actually that wasn't my whole story because I'm not the main character in the story, it's just that my role in the story is huge. Sometimes I feel regret to get involved in the story. If only I wasn’t there, maybe she ...

 

Never mind thinking about her always makes my heart shattered instantly. Until now I still can't understand why things like this have to happen to us. It's too cruel. This .. very unfair. Especially for ... her.

 

"Son Seonsaengnim are you ok?" the question from one of my student make me back to the real world after I was spacing out for a couple of minute, remembered the times of my teenager life at this school.

 

"Fine. How are you all?" I asked trying to warming up the moods in this class. My students replied happily. Some of them even tell me about good things that happen to them during this 3 days. But I am one of the favorite teacher at this school. Many students say, I always make them feel comfortable. So they didn't feel hesitate to tell me anything that happen to them.

 

"So, are you ready to study now?" After around 15 minute they were telling me about what had happen to them. I finally ask them to start studying, they just nod their heads lazily.

 

"Well if you didn't want to study. We don't have to then. " I said, making a smile broke across their lips. The shouts of agreement began blaring in the classroom. Creating a noise that hurt the ears.

 

"Keep it down! Because now we were free, as my homeroom I want to rotate your seats by lottery. Did you agree?" I was Offer a requirement on them. Almost the whole class shouted disagree with my plan. Akh This incident reminds me of that time.

 

"Why did you disagree? You're all friends, right? So sit down with anyone certainly not a particular problem, didnt it?" I asked them. With heavy hearts they finally nodded their heads in agreement. We were setting things up for the lottery. The drew then start. Those who already have choose their partner finally sat down together, although with a bit of compulsion. Until something happens.

 

"Seonsaengnim I didn't want to sit with her?" Said a student of mine when he took the paper lottery with whom he had to sit down.

 

"Why?" I asked him still with a smile. But he didn't want to answered my question. Immediately I took the lottery paper in his hand and in the paper it was written a name. A name which again and again reminds me of the incident.

 

"So what? Is there a problem if you sit with her?" Again, this student of mine was unable to answer my question. It remind me of the incident more further. Glimpses of the incident increasingly whirling in my brain. Making sense of guilt against her getting bigger.

 

"Ok I think it won't work then. Guys, sit down on your previous seat then! I will tell you a story."

 

"The story about what?" Said one of my students.

 

"It's a story about ... how shall I explain it? You guys better make the conclusion of this story by yourselves later." I can read of all the faces of my students there are a handful of curiosity about what story I'll tell them about.

 

"So here's the story." I start to begin my story, I mean it's a story about her.

 

She was just a 16 years girl back then, but the reality she had to deal with was more even bigger than herself. It was all about the hardship of life that she had to overcome only by herself. Yet, we were just make her life more harder without even give a care about the tears that always fell from her innocent eyes, about her heart that always be broke into pieces in every second in her life.

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

 

So, that was the second teaser :)  How was it? Sorry if you find any/many strange sentence :D :( Sorry for my terrible description :( sorry for the late update :( I was busy lately :(

Next uptade will be the start of the story. So, I hope you will anticipate for it :) I will update as fast as I can :)

Thanks for reading my awfull story :) and subscribe if you like :)

Don't hasitate to drop a comment :) It will give me strength :)

And read my other story as well :)

Thanks ^_^

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************