Teaser 1 (I'm Not The One Who Choose This Life)

Monster Girl (The Ugliest Cinderella)

Monster Girl (The Ugliest Cinderella)

 

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

 

I was the sleeping princess who never wake up because there isn't a prince who comes to wake me up with a kiss. I was the beast that can't be turned into a handsome man because no one can love me sincerely. I was the ugly duckling that never ever turn into a beautiful swan.

 

Me and my life was so miserable like a fairy tale. But in the fairy tales, people who initially lived in misery, at the end of story, his life would end happily ever after. But I? Happy? I think it's like down the hall that was so long without a light. It's like climbing a mountain that doesn't have culminating. It's like walking in a small wooden bridge that has no  end. Yes, it's was impossible. Happiness, it was one word that is not exist in the dictionary of my life.

 

This is my life. There was no light, only darkness. There was no miracle. No luck, only bad luck. There is no love, only hate. There's no affection, only compassion. There was no concern, only falsehood. There was no dream or hope because I knew it would never blossom into reality. And there is no happiness because there is only endless suffering.

 

You pity me? Don’t be. I hate to be pitied. You better say it bluntly if you did not like me. Rather than pretended to like me just because you are pity at me. But unfortunately no one can understand it. They still gave me a falsehood. And never once said directly that they do not like with my presence.

 

Shin Yeri that's my name. How my life? I was a child that never desirable to life even before I was born. At school? Do I have many friends? I don't know what's in their hearts and minds. I'm like a duck that lived in a cowshed. But I think I was like a spark in the middle of the ocean. There's never been someone who want my presence near them. If it is not yet clear. Let me take you into my life! But before that, prepare your heart first. Don’t you blame me if after knowing my life your heart will wounded. It was not me who choose to live like this. I was not the one who choose this life.

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

 

So, that was just the first teaser :)  How was it? Sorry if you find any/many strange sentence :D :( Sorry for my terrible description :(

But it just the first teaser, so I hope you will still give me a chance *puppy eyes

Thanks for reading my awfull story :) and subscribe if you like :)

Thanks ^_^

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************