Preparing.

Family

 “Aish yes Seohyun I will remember to bring it, just make sure I see you at the party,” Taeyeon said frustratingly as she tried to pack up the diaper bag with diapers and several pair of outfits. She spun around abruptly and glanced her bedroom, trying to look for that certain pair of shoes which she had last saw it on the lamp table, “I swore it was on the lamp table,” she murmured into the phone.

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun shouted, causing Taeyeon to pull the phone away from her ear.

 

“Yah! Seo Juhyun!” Taeyeon shouted back into the phone. Seohyun laughed hysterically before calming down, “What are you looking for?” the younger one asked. Taeyeon placed a hand on the lamp table and glanced around, “Myungsoo’s pair of shoes,” she answered, “I swore I had placed it on the lamp table before packing his diaper bag.”

 

“Well…knowing how your son and his father are, why don’t you go ask them? I’m sure they must have had snuck into the room and hid it somewhere,” Seohyun stated.

 

“Yeah…good idea, anyways I’ll meet you girls up at Jessica’s house and yes Seohyun I will bring it so don’t worry,” Taeyeon said before Seohyun got the chance to remind her again.

 

“Okay, see you unnie,” Seohyun said before hanging up. Taeyeon pulled the phone away from her ear and placed it on the lamp table, “Now…,” she huffed out a breath of frustration and marched out of the room to the living room where her husband and her son were in. She entered the large and spacious living room with the walls colored in light brown and windows that seems to be stretching all the way to the clouds. There were family portraits hung on the wall, pictures of Taeyeon and her husband back in the days when they were still a dating and photos of cute little Myungsoo when he was a baby until now. Some of the crème colored sofas were lined up against the wall while others were placed in a square with a small brown coffee table with a glass top settled in the middle. Against one of the walls was a huge flat screen tv which was blaring with the Disney movie “Toy Story 3.”

 

Taeyeon smiled warmly as she saw her son and husband sitting on the two seated sofa watching Toy Story 3 not noticing her presence. She walked up behind them and wrapped her arms around her husband’s neck, “Hey honey,” she called softly. Her husband glanced up from his left side and smiled once he saw his beautiful wife’s face a few inches away from him, “Hey you,” he called softly back, leaning upwards to place a soft and chaste kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon smiled into the kiss and kissed him back before pulling away, “Say…,” she began, rubbing her right hand up and down against his broad and built chest, “have you and Myungsoo decide to hide his shoes from me again?’ she asked. Her husband chuckled before pointing a finger to their son, “Why don’t you ask him?” he said without answering her question.

 

Taeyeon frowned and slapped him on the chest lightly, “Oh Sehun, you know well that Myungsoo doesn’t…”

 

“Mommy…shoes,” Myungsoo said, pointing his stubby little finger at the pair of shoes on his feet. Taeyeon opened to speak but quickly closed it. Sehun glanced up at his wife and smiled widely, “I told you to ask him,” he repeated himself. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Sehun and slapped him on the chest once more but harder, “Whatever, get up and help me with sticking Myungsoo into the car, we have to get going,” she ordered, pulling away from her husband and turning her back onto them. After Taeyeon had disappeared back upstairs, Sehun got off the sofa, “Come on little man, time to put you in your car seat,” he said. Myungsoo looked up at his father and smiled widely with his arms stretching out. Sehun chuckled at Myungsoo and picked him up into his arms, “That’s right little man, your mom can be feisty,” he said before taking Myungsoo outside.

 

---

 

“You look great,” Jessica said while fixing the tie around Kris’s neck, “and handsome.” Kris smiled cheekily and wrapped his arms around Jessica’s petite yet pregnant body, “I can’t wait for our little girl to be born,” he told her while rubbing her stomach. Jessica smiled and nodded, “Me too Kris,” she said. Kris looked up at Jessica and leans in to capture her lips into a soft kiss.

 

“Mommy…daddy,” a soft voice broke them apart from their kiss.

 

“Leo,” Kris bent down and picked up their son in his arms, “did you have a bad dream?” he asked and Leo nodded, still rubbing his eyes from his sleep, “tell daddy what you dreamed about.”

 

“Leo dreamt that mommy and daddy didn’t love Leo any more after baby was born,” Leo explained. Both Kris and Jessica chuckled at their son, “We will never do that Leo,” Jessica said, patting her son’s head, “mommy and daddy love you as much as your unborn sister.”

 

Leo sniffled and glanced at his mom, “Really?” he asked.

 

“Of course honey,” Jessica took Leo from Kris’s arms and walked over to the rocking chair in their room, “You are as important as your sister, the both of you are, we will never stop loving you even after we’re not here anymore.”

 

“Pwomise?” Leo asked, jutting out his pinky for Jessica. Jessica smiled at Leo and intertwined her finger with his, “Promise.”

 

---

 

“Luhan, go grab Ming,” Seohyun shouted, picking up the diaper bag and a few other things from the dinner table, “and hurry!” In a few seconds, Luhan shows up in the living room with their son Ming in his arms, “Okay, we’re ready to go, right little man?” he asked Ming who threw his hands up into the air and nods, “Go! Go!” Ming shouted. Seohyun chuckled at her husband and son before making her way over to the front door. She opened the door and allowed Luhan and Ming to exit the house first before she did and locked it. They made their way down their house steps to their red 5 seater red Fiat Doblo which was parked in the closed parking lot. Luhan took the keys from Seohyun’s hands and unlocked the car. Seohyun went around to the back of the car, unlocked the trunk after grabbing the keys from Luhan, and stuffed their things in it except for the diaper bag. She then walked up to Luhan and handed him the keys, “You’re driving,” she told him before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

 

Luhan closed pulled the driver seat back to its sitting position before entering the car and starting the engine, “Did you remind Taeyeon noona to bring what we asked for?” he asked Seohyun while pulling out of the parking lot.

 

“Yeah I did,” she answered, unwrapping a fruit candy for Ming, “make sure to close the gate before driving off please,” she said, reminding Luhan before he forgot.

 

“Oh right,” Luhan grabbed the gate remote and hit the close button and watched the gate fully closed first before driving off.

 

“You always forget,” Seohyun said, “here Ming,” she got up a little from her seat and handed Ming the unwrapped fruit candy. Ming took it from his mom and popped it into his mouth, “chew slowly or you’ll choke dear,” Seohyun said before facing the front again.

------

Introduced the Oh, Wu, and Xi families. :D